Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

An NGO To Help with donation To A woman & Her Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An NGO To Help with donation To A woman & Her Kids (437 Views)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out Her Kids Father Is Into Men (video) / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An NGO To Help with donation To A woman & Her Kids by GreaterFuture(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Reach out to me, wanna do an anonymous Donation to a a very Underprivileged woman and Her children.
For the very best of reasons, after a lot of meditation , using this means will be the best.
Reach out to me as soon as you are seeing this.

If you know somebody that can do it too, tell them to call/sms or WhatsApp me (see signature).
If you can give me their, number , WhatsApp, email or Social Media handle, fine.
Though the money is relatively "small", it's still best to use this means, this will be very helpful. If the NGO can add to the help too, that willll be good.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: An NGO To Help with donation To A woman & Her Kids by Goalnaldo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Reach out to me ASAP, wanna do a Donation to a a very Underprivileged woman and Her children, and for the very best if reasons, after a lot of meditation, using this means will be best
Reach out to me as soon as you are seeing this

If you know somebody that can do it too, tell them to call/sms or WhatsApp me (see signature)
If you can give me their, number , WhatsApp, email or Social Media handle, reach out to me too.

Do this ASAP. Thank You
i have never done this before but there is always a first time. Hope you will pay well?

1 Like

Re: An NGO To Help with donation To A woman & Her Kids by 2special(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make As A Female / What Is Positivity? / Story:twin Sister.(becky Johnson)part One…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.