Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,892 members, 7,938,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity (471 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity by Infolenka: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Go to your preferred betting site. Look for tennis. When you enter tennis look for WTA.

When you are in WTA look for Clara Burel. Take her to win the match. She's currently 2.65 odds.

Reason: This is the second round of qualifiers and her opponent Victoria Tomova is the top seeded in the qualifiers draw and has already qualified as lucky loser due to One Jabeur retiring last night, so she doesn't need to win this.

This is free money.

I'm just doing this out of love.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity by eddynaira125: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Infolenka:
Go to your preferred betting site. Look for tennis. When you enter tennis look for WTA.

When you are in WTA look for Clara Burel. Take her to win the match. She's currently 2.65 odds.

Reason: This is the second round of qualifiers and her opponent Victoria Tomova is the top seeded in the qualifiers draw and has already qualified as lucky loser due to One Jabeur retiring last night

This is free money.

Thanks boss

Could not find it
Re: I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity by Infolenka: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2023
eddynaira125:

Thanks boss

No p my G
Re: I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity by Infolenka: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2023
The bet won

Congrats
Re: I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity by Infolenka: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
eddynaira125:

Thanks boss

Could not find it

How? What betting site?
Re: I'm Giving Out Free Money For You Guys!!! Don't Miss This Opportunity by obinna58(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Infolenka:

Reason: This is the second round of qualifiers and her opponent Victoria Tomova is the top seeded in the qualifiers draw and has already qualified as lucky loser due to One Jabeur retiring last night, so she doesn't need to win this.

This is free money.

E go shock una

(1) (Reply)

10 Promises Every Man Needs To Make To His Future Wife / I Have An Interesting Question For Anyone Who Can Answer / U Find Ur Lady Into Hooking Up,what U Gonna Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.