Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) (1028 Views)

Throwback Video Of Musician, Chi-junglist Against EFCC / Erigga – Kettle (story Of Okiemute Official Audio Lyrics) / Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by KingMack(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2023
[b]Not every advice given to you by a person/ people, are of good intentions.
The motives of some of these advice,are to bring u down,and destroy u.
Lemmi share with u a true story

Most of u never heard of "junglist" a musical duo of chibudo and oritse femi. Chibudo was an Igbo guy,oritse femi,an ilaje guy.
Those days,if u never knew of them,u're not an indigene of Ajegunle and a fan of konto dance and music. They were so famous that,if u never play any of their songs for ur party,the party never start be that.
Some of their hit songs, "flog politician koboko,Elewon" and the others.
They were doing well indeed,until they started listening to people's opinions

They came through Chibudo, they were like,

"Chi,why u nor go solo? Na u dey write most of una songs,na just voice femi get. Go solo,u go blow. Femi dey hold u back"

Indeed,he was the writer of most of their songs. He paid attention to what he was listening to and decided to give it a trial

Not long after,they separated,and went their ways. There was no need,bearing "junglist" they had to look for a different name. Chibudo changed his to "chi junglist" while oritse femi answered his real name, "oritse femi"

They both ventured into the showbiz business,not as partners anymore,but as separate entities,just like Peter and Paul of p square.

Not long after their separation,oritse femi came through,with "mercies of the Lord" it was not only heard in Ajegunle,the song was a hit,in the remix,he featured the great late Da grin. He didn't stoped there. He dropped another one, "better for Everyman" where he featured vector the rapper.
He crowned it with a callabo with D' banj in "Double wahala"
What happened to his former partner,chi junglist?

Chi junglist, became a shadow of his old self,after their separation.
All the songs he released after the break up,was never heard. He struggled,but all in vain.
Same people that adviced him to go solo,same people started making jest of him.

"U nor dey shame? Nor be u and oritse femi start this hustle,see where him dey now,u still dey here,one hit u never drop since"
He was tagged, "local champion"

While oritse femi was touring round the world,on paid shows,Chibudo was seen walking about,the streets of Ajegunle, frustrated.
Femi relocated his family from the slumps of Ajegunle,to a better place.
If u live around those ilaje areas,u will know what I'm talking about,it's indeed a slump.
I have being there ,so I know their stories.

There's nothing as frustrating as seeing ur ex partner excelling,while u're not,and knowing fully well u suggested the break up.
That was the fate of chibudo, watching his ex partner oritse femi on TV granting interviews here and there, chilling with top celebrities. In his mind that moment was,

"Mehn,that could be us,na me and femi for dey there😢💔"

He passed through constant criticism from people

"U be mumu ooo! Wetin make u break up with femi? Shebi na una 2 for dey enjoy now?"

That was how a talent was wasted, because of he listened to people's opinions.
And on the part of oritse femi,the break up was what made him,it turned out that it was Chibudo that was actually holding him back,when they were together.

He was struck by an unknown sickness,that made him seriously ill.
Broke,and nothing to rely on,he came out to seek for alms from people to go for treatment.
After everything he died.
Yes! He's dead.

Not everyone's opinions should get a shelter in ur heart.

Words can make you words can also break you...
Don’t wait for people’s permission to be great, you may never get it.

#Copied.
@everyone[/b]

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Why didn't his former friend helped him when he needed help? That's bad, he's not a good person either.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by KingMack(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why didn't his former friend helped him when he needed help? That's bad, he's not a good person either.

I felt bad as well..no matter what might have come between them in the past undecided
Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2023
KingMack:

I felt bad as well..no matter what might have come between them in the past undecided
I can't watch anyone die no matter our difference, he's not any better than his friend.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by ahnie: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Yawnsssss
Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What if he's too arrogant to accept his mistake and seek for help from his partner, thinking he will still meet up with him someday... People can be funny, don't judge Femi yet, hear his own side of the story...

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Wawelexy:

What if he's too arrogant to accept his mistake and seek for help from his partner, thinking he will still meet up with him someday... People can be funny, don't judge Femi yet, hear his own side of the story...
Didn't you read where he said he seeked help everywhere? I'm sure he must have reached out to him for help and he ignored. People don't always remember good times, just one mistake and they hold it in their heart forever. Well individual differences comes to play here.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Didn't you read where he said he seemed help everywhere? I'm sure he must have reached out to him for help and he ignored. People don't always remember good times, just one mistake and they hold it in their heart forever. Well individual differences comes to play here.

You will be shocked to know that Femi had in one time rendered help to him, but wasn't enough.. you are not expecting him to empty his account for a friend that put himself in a mess (2face and blackface comes to mind), how much is Femi worth himself to bring someone out of poverty, don't be deceived by the media hyping, paparazzi and all, most of those celeb go through alot too, it's very expensive to maintain a celebrity lifestyle...

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Sad story, heart rending ending.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by KingMack(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I can't watch anyone die no matter our difference, he's not any better than his friend.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by KingMack(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Sad story, heart rending ending.

The second pic really broke my heart ☹️
Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by KingMack(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wawelexy:

You will be shocked to know that Femi had in one time rendered help to him, but wasn't enough.. you are not expecting him to empty his account for a friend that put himself in a mess (2face and blackface comes to mind), how much is Femi worth himself to bring someone out of poverty, don't be deceived by the media hyping, paparazzi and all, most of those celeb go through alot too, it's very expensive to maintain a celebrity lifestyle...

Most celebrities live fake lifestyle but I think Femi would hv used spotlight to reach out to his friends in the entertainment industry and his fans to solicit funds.
Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by YoungLionken(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2023
KingMack:

Most celebrities live fake lifestyle but I think Femi would hv used spotlight to reach out to his friends in the entertainment industry and his fans to solicit funds.

I once read a book by Ola Rotimi "The gods are not to blame"..

Someone up there wrote about hearing from Femi's side of the story, that's wisdom...

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of Junglist (pics) by eben97: 4:28pm On May 12, 2023
I remember the dudes well, they were the shines of the moment then even before PSQUARE.i bought Thier first album then with tracks like (no kill am, boys dey binu, song for the mama, etc)I was just through out of the Uni then and head were still crazy with secular sounds ,but thank God , Boys are now men , no time for metals or crack wack sounds again. It's like they won star lager bear contest then or was it gulder contest and that was almost the same time KC &PRESH started thier career .God no go shame us o, The likes of Daddy shokey AFRICAN CHINA, were there too .THEY WERE ALMOST SAME MATES IN THE INDUSTRY THEN OO!!Oriste femi was wealthy enough to attend to his friend medically but I guess may be his impact wasn't just enough.PSTD also contributed to chis sharp death,he was still doing drugs I guess despite his I'll health ,God will deliver us all sha

(1) (Reply)

State Or Federal University! / . / Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.