Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Friend Is Not The Son's Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Not The Son's Father (2320 Views)

Poll: What will you do if you are the one?

Divorce her?: 66% (2 votes)
Forgive her?: 0% (0 votes)
Sue the man?: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Ex-wife Sued For Lies After Claiming For 17 Years He Was Her Son's Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Busybody2(f): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2011
tpia@:

^^spell it out- i'm a bit slow today.

wink

Thats the husband that one oni skaun skaun poster on this thread referred to as "walking stick guy" lipsrsealed tongue grin

Hmmm, maybe the Colonel is the OP undecided

r231:

so what do you want us to anyways undecided undecided

do you want us to go to the mans hse

and help him throw his wife out or what undecided

Oh dear, my ribs oh grin cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2011
Welcome back Busy_body
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tpia5: 2:57am On Sep 24, 2011
Thats the husband that one oni skaun skaun poster on this thread referred to as "walking stick guy"

the whole thing sounds fake.

walking stick could be both the op and mr post # 19.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Busybody2(f): 3:26am On Sep 24, 2011
tpia@:

the whole thing sounds fake.

walking stick could be both the op and mr post # 19.

Hmmm, and now that you have mentioned that too, hmmm, "sounds" more plausible than my half-baked thought embarassed Gerrout joo angry

Wow, i gotta give it to you be e be tongue thats deep logic and deep thinking, i bow for you whom the cap fits, as always smiley

TheCongo:

Welcome back Busy_body

TheCongo, read your moving testimony, God works wonders doesn't He embarassed Sowwy i have no excuse embarassed I can try explain though embarassed Would shoot you a mail, thanks smiley

offtopic
Anyone seen this shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-759001.0.html
And apparently something the size of a bus was supposed to smash into parts of UK anytime from now shocked
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 24, 2011
@ Busy_body
It is good to see you back on Nairaland. This place wouldn't be the same without you.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Busybody2(f): 3:50am On Sep 24, 2011
TheCongo:

@ Busy_body
It is good to see you back on Nairaland. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Awww, i can't believe all this kin words are for my prankish self, awww thanks and God bless you too kiss grin

Now where is that Jennykadri for me to go and rub this in her face cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by rbonzc: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2011
@OP,

What is your beef with this family? Mind your own business. Y r u posting the same topic all over the forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-766577.0.html
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by harakiri(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2011
These are the "joys" of marriage. These are the fruits of putting 100% trust in a woman and acting all "secure". Marriage is a "sacred" union indeed. When will men ever learn?
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tpia5: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
Why did the poster open the same thread in romance section?

I think i just posted on the other one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Parents Refused My Marriage Proposal And She Is Already Pregnant For Me. / Letz Chit Chat / A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.