Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

SHOCKING!! Giant Python Snake Bite Man In The Skull ( Watch The Video ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SHOCKING!! Giant Python Snake Bite Man In The Skull ( Watch The Video ) (251 Views)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying / Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Giant Python Snake Bite Man In The Skull ( Watch The Video ) by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Have you ever wondered what getting bitten by a giant Python in the head would look like?

This is the most cringest video I have ever watched on Youtube lately and I thought I should share it with you all.

The young man seen in the Video was definitely doing it for the Gram but he got more than he can chew

Watch the Video HERE

https://repnaija.com/shocking-giant-python-snake-bite-man-in-the-skull-watch-the-video/
Re: SHOCKING!! Giant Python Snake Bite Man In The Skull ( Watch The Video ) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
why dont you simply post the Youtube video here on NL?!

LA click LA bend it like Beckham

(1) (Reply)

Taking Control: The Ultimate Guide To Nicotine Free Vaping / Prepare For Next Pandemic- WHO Tells Countries / The Bone Density Solution Book Reviews The Shelly Manning’s Bone Density Soluti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.