Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,202 members, 7,970,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. (1303 Views)

Fruits Bragging / Fruits / Why All Other Fruits Cant Be Better Than Banana! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by busygal(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2007
THE TWO FRUITS THAT DESTROED THIS WORLD.[b][/b]

Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by mimiko(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2007
disgusting cry
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by clemcykul(f): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2007
stop disgracing our anatomy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i cant understand u going to hell or eden to pick this stuffs angry angry angry angry angry angry

now tell me the truth, are they your

anyway i enjoyed the sight of th them, am not a h ypocrite grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by mopegirl(f): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2007
busygal:

THE TWO FRUITS THAT DESTROED THIS WORLD.[b][/b]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you are really busy to have gotten all these
hope u get a more better thing nxt time pls embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by sakin4life(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
Disgusting is an understatement. If u don't have anything doing wit ur time, don't make our "world" worse. There should be a more creative side to u. explore it and i'm sure u'll really enjoy it.

PERVERT
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by Aiphie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2007
Now, what do y'all have against a banana and an apple? grin
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by Aiphie(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Busygal
True true that was rather raw. I hated especially, the sight of that apple angry lipsrsealed angry
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by Aiphie(f): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Busygal
True true that was rather raw. I hated especially, the sight of that apple angry lipsrsealed angry
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by busygal(f): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
4 God sake! its just banana and apple.

1. u all ve dirty mind.
2. and no sense of humour.
3. why putting on this holier than thou attitude.
4. i sent u this doesn't make me a nasty person.

so plz my bros and sis in the lords vine-yard.
4give me 4 sending this and dont persecute me.
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by clemcykul(f): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2007
indeed u are a busygal!
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by krs2(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2007
@ busy girl
don't mind them jare!
As for me, I love apples very much(that red scrumptious,raunchy, sorry crunchy nutritious fruit) and seeing that pic will really go a long way in heightening my appetite the next time I take a mouthful of pussy , sorry, apple.I don't even know what is wrong with me today,loosing my cool or something wink
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2007
babe your concept was really good,dont mind those holy-weje's, some they even use the pics they do some soapy now tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by busygal(f): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2007
@ lancaster!
You're right,
lol! thanx man,
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by crazyjay1(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

but finally no body HOLY pass.
which gal go talk say she never chop BANANA b/4
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by topeteadr(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2007
You dont have to remind us and that ain't funny.
Re: The Two Fruits That Destroed The World. by ceyohn(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2007
shocked na wa oooooooo shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Are Mine Suppose To Honour The Invitation / Laugh Out Loud / Random Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.