Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,849 members, 7,848,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages (73750 Views)

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Elsueno: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Don't really subscribe to cable TV nor do I give a shyt about football.....🤣
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by meetmohammed(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by petermichaels(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
AND THE EXPLOITATION CONTINUE.... NA PHOTO UNA DECODER DON BECOME SINCE. STARTIMES IS THE BEST. I HAVE BEEN LOVING THEM. THEIR INCREMENT IS WITH WISDOM. WELL THANKS TO GOTV FOR MAKING ME TO COME TO KNOW STARTIMES
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Spidermon: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hazlett1988:
Pls can anybody suggest a better Cable TV for me I can buy that shows both Premier league, la liga, Champion leagues, I mean all the football cos I'm so done with DSTV after this current sub, Any good Suggestion will be welcome, Biko

Get an Amazon fire stick and hack it.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by bentenny(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Who would blame them?
They are not doing charity work!
Its business and they must keep delivering 'quality and reliable' services despite experiencing a hostile working environment in Nigeria!
Most if not all private businesses provide for their security and electricity!

To make matters worse,the FG esp this administration keep slamming them with multiple taxes which will be transferred to the consumers which happens to be Nigerians!

Some misinformed and ignorant folks will seek the FG to put up regulations to put a rein of the companies but they forget these companies will purchase equipments,purchase diesels for their generating plants due to unavailable or unreliable power supply,payment of staffs,payment of multiple taxes etc!

Dstv increments is a reflection and reaction to the ever increasing inflation rate in Nigeria and whoever expects them to maintain the same amount when inflation was less than 20% isn't thinking well!

5 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Icrave4u: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Were did you buy the dish?
freemanq:
Am enjoying my free to Air decoder Dstv can go to hell for I care

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by sharpwriter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
gaby:

Hahhaha

Na tik tok be my comic-relief zone oh...lol
Hmmmm... It's understandable.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Bimpe29: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Again! See finish no dey finish only in Nigeria.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Heffalump(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Xvideos no need Subscription

Please explain. Many may be interested
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by olamieseun(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
My FTA dey show premier League,Laliga, Germany League and many more of dsthieves channel with my fone hotspot.if dey like make dey reduced price k'ọkan aiye
freemanq:
Am enjoying my free to Air decoder Dstv can go to hell for I care

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by benqo01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
rexchazy:

How do I use the IPTv

Dm on WhatsApp so i put u thru 09077564369
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by lilachiever(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
CandyOps:

Those channels dey show EPL and UEFA?

I can't say
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by VEHINTOLAR: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oriburuku wey go strike that useless xenophobic multichoice is just about to descend on it ! Wetin I dey talk self as if mumu Nigerians no go pay without asking a question !

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Tinubuderanged: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Acidosis:

24,000 X 50 million subscribers ke??

People wey dey subscribe 24k per month no fit reach 500k monthly in the entire country.
most of the companies, hospitals, schools, offices and all the banking hall of this country are subscribing 24k. Bear palours, clubs, eateries and all military mess are subscribing 24k.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by vengertime: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
These South Africans are smart. We failed to patronize our own, now they're increasing their price because we have no choice but to subscribe.
NTA IRUEKPEN is what I will be watching now. grin

Watch NTA as how in this 2023?Abi are you talking about 1993

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by gaddafe(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
I am not OK with this so I might go to court.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by benqo01(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
rexchazy:

How do I use the IPTv

Get simple IPTV i will get u d playlist
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by armadeo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Netflix all the way. I no get time to they pursue program. I watch and continue where I stop when I want.

Abandoned them for over 2 years now. Dem don call me tire.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by matrixme(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
If only many Nigerians know how much they are wasting yearly on subscription TV entertainment, they will do more to change the status quo. Our TV's nowadays have HDMI cable. Just buy a used laptop with spoiled screen which you would get very cheaply and you can get tons of movies offline on the hard drive. If you use the Microsoft appstore you can even still download Netflix and subscribe.
Anyway Telegram offers tons of premium quality movies nowadays at no cost. Not everything one has to pay for.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by eroticecstasy: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
These South Africans are smart. We failed to patronize our own, now they're increasing their price because we have no choice but to subscribe.
NTA IRUEKPEN is what I will be watching now. grin

Point of correction; no one fail patronizing NTA, but their poor quality of service discouraged people from watching. NTA is the worst TV network in Nigeria.
MultiChoice upgrades their systems regularly while NTA still transmits with transistors if care's not taken.

The only industries that booms in Nigeria are:
_ Corruption
_ Fraud/Scam
_ Prostitution
_ Religion
_ Tribalism
_ Drugs abuse/trafficking

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by eroticecstasy: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
bentenny:
Who would blame them?
Its business and they must keep delivering 'quality and reliable' services despite a hostile working condition in Nigeria!

To make matters worse,the FG esp this administration keep slamming them with multiple taxes which will be transferred to the consumers which happens to be Nigerians!

Some misinformed and ignorant folks will seek the FG to put up regulations to put a rein of the companies but they forget these companies will purchase equipments,purchase diesels for their generating plants due to unavailable or unreliable power supply,payment of staffs,payment of multiple taxes etc!

Dstv increments is a reflection and reaction to the ever increasing inflation rate in Nigeria and whoever expects them to maintain the same amount when inflation was less than 20% isn't thinking well!

First reasonable comment......

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by IrawoKross: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Point of correction; no one fail patronizing NTA, but their poor quality of service discouraged people from watching. NTA is the worst TV network in Nigeria.
MultiChoice upgrades their systems regularly while NTA still transmits with transistors if care's not taken.

The only industries that booms in Nigeria are:
_ Corruption
_ Fraud/Scam
_ Prostitution
_ Religion
_ Tribalism
_ Drugs abuse/trafficking
I am talking about TSTV.
Don't be too quick
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Hazlett1988: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Spidermon:

Get an Amazon fire stick and hack it.
How do I do that and how much is it going to cost me?
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by CavendishPlex: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
And as usual, Nigerians being who we are will make all noise and still open their bank apps to renew their subscriptions when they expire. The usual rinse and repeat noise making every 9 to 12 months. You know you are in an abusive relationship, yet refuse to take your leave as though your destiny is tied to them. Na wa o!

The thought of forking out 21K (soon to be N24,500) for some boring contents on DSTV gives me a headache. With that amount, I have access to a reliable and unlimited internet access, IPTV and other streaming services at dirt cheap rates. Chai, knowledge truly is power.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by sprints1: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yeye people do update on gotv disarrange all the channels. Come add useless station join who go pay 3500k for gotv jolli Una dey mad so in a year I go dey pay a room apartment for subscription time to bin that decoder

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by sprints1: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
bentenny:
Who would blame them?
Its business and they must keep delivering 'quality and reliable' services despite a hostile working condition in Nigeria!

I don't blame them but they should make us do pay as you go I want to pay for selected channels I don't want to be watching mzanzi magic or zee world. I fit dey pay 5k for just supersports channels wey dey show ball.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by lendahand(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Am going to stop my subscription with this people if only I can get an alternative to stream matches

They so useless
to be brutally frank, they got me hooked with their football matches and even at that I can't watch the flagship champion league matches on my compact subscription and now they're even hiking price again. Be like I go fling my dish sef...

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by lendahand(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lemmy123:
I subscribed Yanga package some days ago.. I no even understand the channels wey then give me, so far TV dey show, what's da business... Just for mumsy, me dey watch? For where.... grin
cheesy grin fear of wasting my funds never let me step down from compact to yanga

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by lendahand(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
adehika:
Startime should improve on their package, if not for premier league and other European leagues, who get their time
the bolded is what's keeping most of we guys I believe but it's becoming unbearable oo

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Alonso91(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wahala no dey finish,,
On top this hardship una still dey hike subscription package?

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by lendahand(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Waywardson6:
The problem with Nigeria & Africa, is that we allow stupid companies like these keep thinking they are irreplaceable or cannot be boycotted, because consumers keep mute & suffer in silence. This is utter bullshit. It was just last year they increased the price, now this. We don't pluck money from tree's & Nigeria should stop allowing other African nations think we are cash cows. It's so annoying & yet it will happen, because corrupt Politicians who have amassed billions don't give a Bleep.
in South Africa, you select packages and pay, you also have the clause of pausing subscription when you're not around to watch and commencing when you're back. The opposite runs here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by YeyeGbami: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
twosquare:
Showmax is owned by multichoice who owns dstv, and gotv...so,don't rejoice yet

Na My Flatmate dey make me sub am. If they increase money anyhow am done with them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.