Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,933 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara (22886 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video / Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Fira09(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
But I thought Nairaland resident Tinubu boys said the passport was edited?

Let me see how they will react now that their headquarters have admitted to the authenticity of the passport.

Meanwhile, just like they argued about Tinubu’s drug case, that it was Tinubu’s Bank Accounts that were sued and not Tinubu, that’s how they are now saying his Guinean citizenship is honorary.

It’s becoming obvious on a daily that God brought Tinubu to the top so that his embarrassment would be loud.
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by tommykiwi(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
AntiWailer:

clowns.
No be Clown matter. Is Tilumbu a Nigerian or a Guinean?

Relate to the main topic on ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by twilliamx(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu is heading to a great collaspe .
My sincere advice to him is back down and back off. Go and relax and take care of your health. The people pushing do not love you.
You are heading to a great fall.

The new Nigeria has arrived.
You are not ordained to lead the Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is the OBIDIENT Nigeria.

Oloun ma je a ribi.. Obidient kor, obodient ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Fiscus105(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Gossiphub:
What baffles me the most is the fact that people actually see all of this man’s flaws but still act like there’s none.
The, I don’t care/nothing go happen attitude is sickening.

.....but people didn't see Obi's flaws and still voted for him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Felabrity: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2023
So they are admitting that it is not fake

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Timmi: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Gossiphub:
What baffles me the most is the fact that people actually see all of this man’s flaws but still act like there’s none.

Because all the so-called flaws are non consequential and has no bearing on the election. It only matters to the ObiZombies most of whom also happens to be wailers from the land of the rising wailers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Coronavirus1: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu should be arrested immediately a guinea man trying to rule Nigeria by crooked by all means just like the jubril of Sudan our a I a course nation

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by BrotherBosede: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2023
😎

Tinubu, a Guinean cannot rule Nigeria by proxy, he should go back to Guinea where he was born and rule them.

Nigeria no be Guinea

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Passport to get immunity from Efcc . The big question is has he renounce his rights to the citizenship before the election, if no then we have to question is allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2023
fatherjesse:
Fraud, lies, deceit, fake, evil written all around this man they call Tinubu; who even knows his identity?

We know him in Lagos!

The best state in Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Bayo Onanuga has already started his work as senior special adviser on Media to the president
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I swear if this country is working Tinubu would have been arrested for perjury. Someone sworn under oath and was caught to be lies. What is the police waiting for.
In that passport they called him a Guineene yet some idiots want to tell us that it was not a passport.
This is a serious test for the judiciary, we shall see if justice in Nigeria is for the highest bidder or if truly there is justice for all Nigerians.
I hope when tinubu rules till 2027 u ll still accept it.. his citizenship is by honor like Bill Clinton got Nigerian citizenship 1999 during Obj reign... Just get used to tinubu presidency cos this una take holds no water ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
exposing themselves more

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by chidiwar(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Throwback:

Imagine it was Tinubu that was detained in London?

Imagine it was Tinubu whose convoy as Governor was carrying N250m cash?

Imagine it was Tinubu whose call to a religious cleric declaring the election as religious warfare was revealed?

What baffles me is the fact that a known failure and olodo, who did not care about the killings by SARS unit at Awkuzu, is being touted as the hope of a national.

A mere political prostitute and ticket hunter.

Now you know you are just a hypocrite who cannot accept electoral loss.

No, u should have rather asked ur self y the other guy was detailed in the uk...

Honestly , u are actually the biggest hypocrite here...

Cos u consume fake news like u live one it..

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Johans2023: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

When a country sends someone on diplomatic mission like AU mission or negotiation he gets diplomatic honorary passport
and who sent tinubu to Guinea? Is he the ambassador to Guinea?

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by onuman: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
But Bola Tinubu swore under oath that he has one citizenship.
Owning a diplomatic passport of another country means one is a citizen of that country.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Jerryherd: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Johans2023:
and who sent tinubu to Guinea? Is he the ambassador to Guinea?

Alpha Conde
.and yes he was an honorary ambassador on negotiation mission
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by wonder233: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerians don't care about all that. All they are interested in is tribe and religion. Even if a person is caught live killing someone, Nigerians will still choose him over the other person of a different tribe and religion. I don't know why anyone is bothering themselves about Nigerians
Gossiphub:

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by onuman: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gossiphub:
After much rigmarole and gaslighting, Tinubu's Spokesperson, Bayo Ononuga finally confirms that Tinubu holds a dual passport while quoting a Daily Sun post of Ousman Yara's interview.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1650936842420625432?t=oYvHO_x0z4khHMeVEXR6_w&s=19

See Bayo's tweet below...

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1650834849802977282?t=LlX8RosqEmndreeNSsMXSQ&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7665692/ousmane-yara-explains-tinubus-link

Don't worry, for years, after Chief Justice Oghehen was deposed by President Buhari who acted like a Chief Prosecutor then, Buhari started appointing Alkali Islamic Judges in Civil law robes to the upper Courts of Nigeria.

For years
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Ezmans: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiWailer:

clowns.
guinean president elect

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by simfrost90210: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Mark it down...

Write it somewhere....

The way Tinubu would have his revenge on each an every of his enemies for the next 8 years

Better go on exile like Bode George

Tinubu no be Buhari oooo

Many will be deported for drug and jailed in South East for life

All Federal Market and APC market won't be Allocated to Miscreants of LP... Let them hawk on the street

Blood will floor like when Obasanjo had Odi Massacre and Zaki biam or Ife Modakeke

.., in place of these words you've written above, read these inscriptions, "THERE SHALL BE PEACE BEYOND BOUNDS AND LIFTING LIKE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.. GOD SHALL DECISIVELY DEAL WITH THE EVIL AND WICKED HEARTLESS PEOPLE AND DELETE THEM FROM AMONGST THE PEOPLE AND IT SHALL BE TO NIGERIA A BEAUTIFULLY REMARKABLE TURN AROUND FOR GOOD.. GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY AND HE HAS SPOKEN PEACE after these times of chaos from henceforth....." A Resounding AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
At this point... I don't even give a flying fvck anymore!

Defend Tinubu all ye want... Attack him all ye want!

I will be here to read of your woes as this contraption is further buried under the inevitable weight of massive corruption!!!
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by OloyeOfLagos: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Mark it down...

Write it somewhere....

The way Tinubu would have his revenge on each an every of his enemies for the next 8 years

Better go on exile like Bode George

Tinubu no be Buhari oooo

Many will be deported for drug and jailed in South East for life

All Federal Market and APC market won't be Allocated to Miscreants of LP... Let them hawk on the street

Blood will floor like when Obasanjo had Odi Massacre and Zaki biam or Ife Modakeke

Stop talking like a drunk

Stop disgracing your family
Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by Johans2023: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Throwback:

Imagine it was Tinubu that was detained in London?

Imagine it was Tinubu whose convoy as Governor was carrying N250m cash?

Imagine it was Tinubu whose call to a religious cleric declaring the election as religious warfare was revealed?

What baffles me is the fact that a known failure and olodo, who did not care about the killings by SARS unit at Awkuzu, is being touted as the hope of a national.

A mere political prostitute and ticket hunter.

Now you know you are just a hypocrite who cannot accept electoral loss.
Tinubu was arrested in US to the extent that he has to forfeit almost 500k dollars.
Tinubu moves his money in bullion vans, two bullion vans were filled with money in billions and move to tinubu house. Tinubu claim that it is his money and there is nothing anyone can do.
Going for a Muslim Muslim ticket is automatic declaration of religious war. Tinubu told the whole country that Christians are incompetent. One of his imam said they thank Tinubu for declaring jihad in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara by DOptical: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
What's with the noise over diplomatic passport which has even expired sef? Much ado about nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Lesson101: 1st Oil Well In Nigeria! Ebonyi State! / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics) / Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.