Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,698 members, 7,975,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea (19272 Views)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by richie240: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Newnas:

Which Igbo politician rigged election for Tinubu?
So, someone cannot be allowed to hallucinate again?
Free d guy and let him wail on biko.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by richie240: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ttalk:

You guys with lies are inseparable, Igbo politicians rigged for Tinubu and he scored less than 2%, if they had not rigged for him in the SE he would have scored minus 10%

What your comment implies, in summary, is that Igbo hate Tinubu
Na wah o, if igbos still rig for tinubu and all he had to shpw for d rigging na 2%, what if den no rig foram bikonu?
Ndigbos sef!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
richie240:

Na wah o, if igbos still rig for tinubu and all he had to shpw for d rigging na 2%, what if den no rig foram bikonu?
Ndigbos sef!
cool

With no rigging, Tinubu for score -1million votes.
You don't know how deep the pain of Jagaban having one vote is in their body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by pharmaking: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
I only came here to see the mood of eelluuupppeee supporters.

Their body don dey calm down.

We have a mandate to keep Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu in Aso rock for 8 years.Non negotiable deal in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Obaman12: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
I strongly recommend the God'swill Akpabio for that position. He'll do far better than Ojizor Kalu
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jagabanarmy: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
richie240:
If u r really a student of history, u will know dt what u've just suggested, esp d kalu part, na suicide mission.
It can be likened to a man scratching his blokos with a loaded pistol.

Google d tin wey saraki take buhari eye see as a (disloyal) sp.
cool

I totally understand what you are saying but I can assure you that he can't be like Saraki.Kalu and Jagaban have been closed friends for years. He can't do that to him. Yes, I didn't like what he did during the APC primaries, I understand he was afraid that his party will not win the election because PDP has a Northern candidate and they have the numbers but he was wrong and has learnt his lesson
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Jagabanarmy: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
pharmaking:
I only came here to see the mood of eelluuupppeee supporters.

Their body don dey calm down.

We have a mandate to keep Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu in Aso rock for 8 years.Non negotiable deal in.

Yesooooooo my brother
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by richie240: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na ds kain talk dey taya man pikin o.
Are u his PA for u to know he has 'learnt his lesson'?

Don't give ursef false hope; a presidency wey get sense (shd) know say that sp postion has to go to a loyal party man of which kalu isn't.
Bross, take popcorn and soda and see as d game dey go.
cool
Jagabanarmy:

I totally understand what you are saying but I can assure you that he can't be like Saraki.Kalu and Jagaban have been closed friends for years. He can't do that to him. Yes, I didn't like what he did during the APC primaries, I understand he was afraid that his party will not win the election because PDP has a Northern candidate and they have the numbers but he was wrong and has learnt his lesson
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by fridayking(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Arapmoi22:

You must be a baby to say this.

South south did not trust Ibos in 1967, they did not support biafra because they knew they will be subjected to dehumanisation under biafra.

They won't even now because the dominations of Ibos is still a challenge.

An Isoko friend of mine said ibos are supposed to be lobbying to Join a south-south seccession ambition not the other way.
South-south is bigger in population, bigger in Landmass and resources.

South-south should determine the name of any new nation to be formed by the alliance of south-south and south-east.
I reasoned with HIM. Dot can't be dictating how it should be to people who has the upper hand in all factors required to be independent.

That's not my problem now....

All this politics what have we benefited so far
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
fridayking:

That's not my problem now....

All this politics what have we benefited so far

Ask Ibos who stagged the 1st coup de tat to scuttle our parliamentary democracy.
Ask Ibos who killed leaders of other regions leaving their own leaders intact.
Ask ibos who for short-sightedness thought that turning regional governance to unitary system will give their son Aguiyi Ironsi absolute control of Nigeria.

All the schemes they schemed has turn around to hunt them.

But you children don't know and cares not to know.
They will keep paying for the evil seeds sown.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by fridayking(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Ask Ibos who stagged the 1st coup de tat to scuttle our parliamentary democracy.
Ask Ibos who killed leaders of other regions leaving their own leaders intact.
Ask ibos who for short-sightedness thought that turning regional governance to unitary system will give their son Aguiyi Ironsi absolute control of Nigeria.

All the schemes they schemed has turn around to hunt them.

But you children don't know and cares not to know.
They will keep paying for the evil seeds sown.

Are you saying if your brother commit a crime and After he his punish for the crime,your children should be called a criminal....

It just logical statement... Because you talk as if you know what really went on that time...

You forget that African politician will sale a narrative to make people iike you fight for nothing...

Continue, me I no get time to listen to any African politician who children are abroad enjoying our wealth
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
fridayking:

Are you saying if your brother commit a crime and After he his punish for the crime,your children should be called a criminal....

It just logical statement... Because you talk as if you know what really went on that time...

You forget that African politician will sale a narrative to make people iike you fight for nothing...

Continue, me I no get time to listen to any African politician who children are abroad enjoying our wealth

[b]It is not Just Kaduna Nzeogwu and his brothers that committed crimes in that coup.
It is a high-profile connivance of the Eastern Political leaders of 1963-1966.
Azikiwe was president - sent out to cover up that he was not around - WAS SAVED
Head of Parliament (Senate President) was Orizu Nwafor (the President extempore) who Azikiwe handed over to - WAS NOT KILLED.
Head of Military (the most senior) was Aguiyi Ironsi - WAS NOT KILLED.
Michael Okpara - the premier of Eastern Region - WAS NOT KILLED.

Then after the killings was completed, Ironsi that was supposed to be killed to erase ethnic coloration became head of state.
Ironsi opted not to kill his brothers (even though they were supposed to as coup plotters).
He kept them intact until he himself was killed.

Ironsi was well supported by the Igbo elders who played active roles in starting a unitary rule by creating the first 12 states out of regions.
Some of them help him amend the constitution to legitimize his new-found system of government (control). Make we support our son have full control.
If these whole events was not a conspiracy, what else can?

Igbos are actually paying for their greed. Simple.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.