Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn (9598 Views)

Elumelu Reacts To Suggestion That Nigerian Billionaires Should Buy NPFL Clubs / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Arsenal Launch £25m Offer For Croatian World Cup Star Domagoj Vida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2023
popp:

Trained, really?

Can you drop an example where you have invested massively in a Project that later did produce results after decades of years of economic wastage.
Lmfao personally I lost over 5 million to rice farming ....I won't say lose say I used 5 million to learn why Nigerian agriculture sector is where it is ...I would be back with larger capital ...more vertically integrated

We are trained by family , village brothers

Like Harvard business school Igbos invest in areas they have knowledge of mostly ...

just few like me that want to change the narrative...

1 Like

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by ufotunang: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Money that will be looted and diverted to NPFL individual accounts
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by MadarasBlade(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
I shake my head when ever I see Igbos thinking doing all this would make u accepted in Nigeria

2 million dollars can sponsor 2000 Igbo youths to Europe for trials

Ask airpeace ....as long as you are ready to abuse Igbo nation openly nothing for u ...even at that you would get crumbs

I swear, we igbos need to start prioritizing our people more.

1 Like

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by NwaIdeato: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2023
And here's my problem with Igbos, we dey carry One Nigeria for head pass Nigeria...what stops Dozy Mmobosi from using all that money to invest in sports and grassroot academies in the East? many talents wasting away in places like Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri that this clown could have used his money to sponsor smh

2 Likes

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by NwaIdeato: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
I shake my head when ever I see Igbos thinking doing all this would make u accepted in Nigeria

Ask airpeace ....as long as you are ready to abuse Igbo nation openly nothing for u ...even at that you would get crumbs

Very annoying stuff my brother, these people you're doing all this for don't rate you, contest for political office tomorrow and they will quickly remind you that you're "Omo Ibo" or Ipob...the day Igbos learn the concept the self-preservation is the day we will make significant progress...that's why I respect the Northerners- they always look out for their own.

1 Like

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Tonytonex(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Badgers14:
Very good initiative, maybe he is also scouting for talents for Sheffield united F.C cheesy cheesy
please who's this Dozy?
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Tonytonex(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Badgers14:
Very good initiative, maybe he is also scouting for talents for Sheffield united F.C cheesy cheesy
please who is this Dozy?
What does he do?
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Tonytonex(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Investorozay:
Igbo people are the most patriotic in naija
Take that from an Aks person
patriotic
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Tonytonex(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
LewisIsADog:

Mynd44 Seun Dominique
Mukina2
OAM4J
Nlfpmod

Violation of Rule 2
this is not how to report.
Just clicked on report and summit
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Bluntguy: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2023
DaTruths:

He's being Sarcastic.
I hope so, because some of these people need to receive sense urgently.
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Killermamba: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/NPFL Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn

https://dailytrust.com/npfl-clubs-to-slug-it-out-for-dozy-mmobuosi-super-cup-star-prize-of-n1-5bn/
Insurance of Benin go take that money
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Omodua(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Dozy Mmobuosi should keep his Omo Hibo IPOB money to himself. We progressive omoluabis refuse to partake in his competition.

Desmond Elliott would do better for us.
Seun and the MODs,why allow idiots like this on this forum? It's casting aspersion on the integrity of the forum.

Foreigners are in the group, reading!
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Topmaike007(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2023
NwaIdeato:
And here's my problem with Igbos, we dey carry One Nigeria for head pass Nigeria...what stops Dozy Mmobosi from using all that money to invest in sports and grassroot academies in the East? many talents wasting away in places like Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri that this clown could have used his money to sponsor smh
you mentioned all this cities and omitted Ebonyi state 😞😞
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by mariobalotelli09: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
I see this dozy spending this money to get the best players from NPL to inject into the club he will later buy. Good return for investment if you ask me. Getting cheap and available osimhen from the Nigerian league. There is money in football agent business and football club ownership
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by uunwanaobong3: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Ladies and gentle men..... Permite me to informed you that today is ARSENAL interview and aptitude test.

Venue: Etihad Stadium

Time: 8pm

Chief Examiner: Hon. Pep guardiola.

Come one, come all

2 Likes

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Igboslayer: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
I still wonder why we are not using our music to promote our football. Imagine Rhema playing before every match Bendel Insurance plays, or Davido storming Adamasingba to thrill fans before Shooting stars tackles Eyimba.

1 Like

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Babysho(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
KillSars:
3.3m dollars

We need more...

Aliko dangote
Otedola
Innoson
Obi Cubana
Adenuga
And 10,000more

Y'all should stretch ur hand

With all the talent wey naija get, we suppose don pas diz level, we need something more motivating wey go inspire our young adult to play at local level, no be sey dem go dey play in a bid to japa..

Our billionaires in Africa especially Nigeria are so myopic. They're fake billionaires that prefer get rich quick schemes and exploitative businesses.

The first set of Nigerian billionaires to set up a board and invest properly in the NPL would reap bountifully in the near future.

The first Nigerian billionaire to build a standard movie studio and invest properly in Nollywood would reap bountifully.

Same goes for our music industry in this time that Afrobeat is so sought after.

Same for skyscraper housing with standard utilities and low rent. The profit will take years but it'll come.

Only a blind man cannot see these opportunities but these Nigerian "billionaires" are thieves naturally that want profit today today. If the business is not take over of oil exploitation business of Europeans after Independence, they don't want.

Money in the wrong hands.

3 Likes

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by gatecrash123: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Babysho:

Our billionaires in Africa especially Nigeria are so myopic. They're fake billionaires that prefer get rich quick schemes and exploitative businesses.

The first set of Nigerian billionaires to set up a board and invest properly in the NPL would reap bountifully in the near future.

The first Nigerian billionaire to build a standard movie studio and invest properly in Nollywood would reap bountifully.

Same goes for our music industry in this time that Afrobeat is so sought after.

Same for skyscraper housing with standard utilities and low rent. The profit will take years but it'll come.

Only a blind man cannot see these opportunities but these Nigerian "billionaires" are thieves naturally that want profit today today. If the business is not take over of oil exploitation business of Europeans after Independence, they don't want.

Money in the wrong hands.
Nice one brother😉

1 Like

Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by PureFace1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Is it only Igbo that is patronizing Air Peace airline ?

Even this tournament it is also for Igbo, in fact the final winner might even be an Igbo team.

You are not doing any one any favour, in fact do you know the amount of publicity and free marketing Air Peace get for claiming they will evacuate Nigerian students from Sudan ?
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Dozy Mmobuosi should keep his Omo Hibo IPOB money to himself. We progressive omoluabis refuse to partake in his competition.

u think dozy is shallow like u guys??
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Guyman01:
I am not a tribalist but I have to commend Igbos when it comes to spending their resources for community development projects, they can be selfless.
I hope Shooting Stars of Ibadan or Kano Pillars will not reject the money and ask hkm to build Football Bridges grin
Remo stars owner na Igbo?? Leave story abeg
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by mrvitalis(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
PureFace1:

Is it only Igbo that is patronizing Air Peace airline ?

Even this tournament it is also for Igbo, in fact the final winner might even be an Igbo team.

You are not doing any one any favour, in fact do you know the amount of publicity and free marketing Air Peace get for claiming they will evacuate Nigerian students from Sudan ?
Lmfao publicity to who ?

Igbophobia is what is wrong with you guys am happy it's becoming so obvious now
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by zumbigbo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Broke man with free WI fi spotted..jolosi spin your head there grin grin grin
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by misterjosh(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Waoh this is hugeeeeee.
Hope eventual participants and champion put the money to good use. Also not forgetting to reward players accordingly.
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by Ropostic120(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good development
If all.other billionaires can do the same as this guy,then our league will be great and competitive
No player will want to go and be playing in Europe again...
Re: NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn by kelspinall(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2023
nice move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now / Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.