Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,278 members, 7,977,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:13 PM

Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities (20123 Views)

Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election / Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA / Governor Umahi Sacks 1,800 Aides, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Bimbilla(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Dave Umahi was one of the best things that happened to Nigeria! I wish he went for a ministerial appointment (preferably minster of works) instead of the senate.

He would have shown Nigerians how to build world-class Infrastructural projects with so little, unlike Fashola who's always looking for ways to hike the price of projects. Yes, I wrote this with my full chest!
That's your thought
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by tyinfinity: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Even peter obi the dullard can not calculate it
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Johans2023: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
He should be arrested as well, what a Shame

But shey na today dem employ am?
you! Do you know how to calculate gratuity?
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Orinechi: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
IrawoKross:
Another flimsy excuse from the multi colored governor.

APC and those in the party are bunch of failures.
Even in Ebonyi? Oga no kill urselfoo
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by 9jaRealist: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2023
sonature1:
Dave Umahi was one of the best things that happened to Nigeria! I wish he went for a ministerial appointment (preferably minster of works) instead of the senate.

He would have shown Nigerians how to build world-class Infrastructural projects with so little, unlike Fashola who's always looking for ways to hike the price of projects. Yes, I wrote this with my full chest!

Nigerian politicians will continue to BAMBOOZLE gullible citizens with flyovers (and ‘vanity’ airports, etc.)…
Meanwhile, after 8 years in office, Ebonyi remains one of the poorest states and the only “educationally disadvantaged” SE state.

Real development is about PEOPLE…
We should measure leadership “success” by how well regular PEOPLE are doing. Anyway, Nigerians DESERVE their leaders. SMH
>
Re: Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities by Bede2u(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2023
diplomat058:

Show me one post where I insult Igbos. You can only see me getting at impersonators and bigots. I don't do bigotry; instead, i do healthy rivalry which is the bedrock of any viable competition for growth.

I understand from your signature that you are a self acclaimed Igbo unification advocate looking for some lost love of oil-wood brotherhood. That shouldn't deter you from verifying the authenticity of what I said to, at least, come to a true self realization of your region

Cheers!
I have told you what I have told you. If you like don't hear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.