Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,597 members, 7,901,805 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History (513 Views)

The Greatest Wealth Transfer Of All Time / Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company / Wealth Creation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2023
The next Crypto Bull Run which is projected to start in 2024/2025 after the Bitcoin Halving is considered by many to be the greatest wealth-creation opportunity in history.

In this article, I will be covering the two major reasons why most people are going to miss out on this massive wealth-creation opportunity.

The first major reason why most people are going to miss out is that they would flout the most basic rule of investment which is:

"Buy Low & Sell High"

To drive home this point better, I will have to quickly explain the two major phases in the Crypto Market Cycle.

The Crypto Market has two major phases in its Market Cycle:

i.) The Bull Market Phase: During this phase, the prices of most Cryptocurrencies rise very rapidly and many of them hit their All-Time High (ATH) prices.

The Crypto Market was in its Bull Market Phase throughout 2021.

ii.) The Bear Market Phase: During this phase, the prices of most Cryptocurrencies fall very rapidly and many of them hit their All-Time Low (ATL) prices

The Crypto Market has been in its Bear Market Phase since last year up till now

In order to apply the most basic investment rule of "Buy Low & Sell High" to the Crypto Market...

It means that you will need to buy Crypto during its Bear Market phase and sell at a profit during its Bull Market Phase

But do you know what most people do in reality?

"They choose to buy Crypto during its Bull Market Phase and sell at a loss during its Bear Market Phase"

This might sound crazy...

But due to the various flaws in our thinking patterns and emotions as human beings, this is usually the case with most people

Unfortunately, the exact same scenario will play out once again during the next Bull Run on a larger scale...

As many people who don't want to have anything to do with Crypto right now will come flocking into the Crypto Market after the Bull Run starts due to the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO).

So due to the fact that most people will choose to commit investment suicide by choosing to "Buy High & Sell Low"...

They won't be making massive profits from the next Bull Run as they will end up selling their Crypto at massive losses once again when the next Bear Market starts.

Now let's move to the second major reason why most people are not going to make life-changing profits from the next Bull Run

This one majorly applies to those who are wise enough to buy Crypto during the current Bear Market

Unfortunately, a large percentage of these people won't buy the category of coins that can deliver life-changing profits for them during the next bull run.

To be clear when I say life-changing profits, I mean an average ROI of 100x and above on your total investment into Crypto.

The truth is that, except you have a very large capital that runs into hundreds of thousands or millions of Dollars...

You cannot make life-changing profits by investing in any of the major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, etc.

The major cryptocurrencies fall under a category of coins called "Large-Cap Coins" due to their large Market Capitalizations...

So for this reason, they can't make the type of multipliers that will lead to life-changing profits if you have a small or medium capital.

If you want to be part of the smart minority of investors who will make Life-Changing profits during the next Bull Run...

You will need to focus your investment efforts on a category of coins called "Micro-Cap Coins"

Micro-Cap Coins are the type of coins that can make multipliers of 100x and above during the next bull run...

And these are the type of multipliers that you will need to get in order to make life-changing profits in 2024/2025.

I would really like to go into detail on why Micro-Cap coins are a better option for investing ahead of the next Bull Run compared to Large-Cap coins here...

But in order to prevent this article from getting too long, I won't be able to do so.

For this reason, I have created a brief audio recording where I go in-depth on:

=> Why Micro-Cap coins are the best option for making life-changing profits during the next Bull Run

=> Why you need to do proper research & due diligence when investing in Micro-Cap coins

=> How you can invest in the right Micro-Cap Coins ahead of the next Bull Run

So if you would like to learn how you can be part of the smart investors who will make life-changing profits during the next Bull Run...

You can click the redirect link below to get access to the audio recording from me via WhatsApp:

https://taiosquare.com/audio-recording
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2023
Don't miss out
Re: The Greatest Wealth Creation Opportunity In History by Taiosquare123: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Afrikpremier Is Here 2024 / Nigerian Mutual Funds End February On A Happy Note / Best Quality Chemical Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.