Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,870 members, 7,886,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Honesty Is The Best Policy By Edet Edem Akpan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honesty Is The Best Policy By Edet Edem Akpan (128 Views)

Competent,reliable,affordable & Honesty Construction Company For Your Building / So Many Leaked Sex Tapes On Telegram Written By Edet Edem Akpan / Integrity Is The Best Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honesty Is The Best Policy By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
The Old Man And Young Man Story:

An old man asked a young man to sell his rooster for him at ₦2500. The young man was able to sell the rooster at ₦5000 and he came back to tell the old man that he sold it at ₦2000.

The old man gave him ₦500 as appreciation and began to pray for him thus: "Everything you have done for me today, God will repay you a hundredfold, even your children and grandchildren will reap the fruits of your wonderful deeds. In all your life, you will meet people who will help you the same way you have helped me and do to you, even more than you have done for me today. I am short of more words, but only God can, and will surely repay and reward you."

When the old man finished praying, the young man gave him back his ₦500 plus the ₦2500 he had gained without his knowledge.
The young man knew the implication if he had cheated the old man, he would have incur curse to himself, his family and his generation.

Let us be honest in all that we do.
Remember, honesty is the best policy in any organisation.

(1) (Reply)

Focus More On Debt Restructuring To Rebuild Economy-adebajo Tells Fg / Advocacy For Young Women’s Participation In Politics And Quality Leadership In N / What Are The Benefits Of Buying A Condo In Hollywood, FL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.