Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu (41838 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by WhereMyLoud: 1:24am On Apr 27, 2023
BrotherAdenike:
😎

God bringeth

God taketh

We are nothing but a Pencil in the sight of God
in the HANDS of God
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by IfnobeGod20: 2:08am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

More reason Orji Uzor Kalu would never smell Senate Presidency Seat..

sneaky Aboki font man...first he had vowed Presidency should go to NorthEast

Now he is scheming out things antiparty way with PDP

Please I don't understand the kind of thinking some of you are carrying about. Being Senate president does it reduce the price of goods for the community of the holder of the post since 1999? Oh! I forgot in Yobe, the price of PMS is now #100 per liter. Even in Okturpo, where David Mark comes from, the price is #50. Ridiculously they even buy more cheaper goods at the market than those without Senate president post.

Just because of politics, opposition should not condole with anyone again. How did we arrive here? No wonder the economy is going deeper beyond repair. Wack mentality.
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by Jerryherd: 2:10am On Apr 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please I don't understand the kind of thinking some of you are carrying about. Being Senate president does it reduce the price of goods for the community of the holder of the post since 1999? Oh! I forgot in Yobe, the price of PMS is now #100 per liter. Even in Okturpo, where David Mark comes from, the price is #50. Ridiculously they even buy more cheaper goods at the market than those without Senate president post.

Just because of politics, opposition should not condole with anyone again. How did we arrive here? No wonder the economy is going deeper beyond repair. Wack mentality.

That you are completely ignorant of function and benefits of a Legislative principal Officer to his constituents that's your personal ignorance

Do not generalise

I repeat do not generalise

I might not favor your constitute

My constitute is far more active and we engage or reps
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by Iceberg3: 3:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd Igbos will continue to torment you afonja agbado grin:
cool

More reason Orji Uzor Kalu would never smell Senate Presidency Seat..

sneaky Aboki font man...first he had vowed Presidency should go to NorthEast

Now he is scheming out things antiparty way with PDP

Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by asatemple(f): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2023
The visit is worth it
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by IfnobeGod20: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:

That you are completely ignorant of function and benefits of a Legislative principal Officer to his constituents that's your personal ignorance

Do not generalise

I repeat do not generalise

I might not favor your constitute

My constitute is far more active and we engage or reps
Let me first correct you of this. It is 'constituent or constituency' and not "constitute".
I do hope your constituency is buying bag of rice @#9,500 because you are having SP or Speaker or fuel @#87. Until your constituency buy at different prices from those without SP or Speaker before I can say or see the benefit of having them in a place.
If you like have all the principal in your village, the only benefit that will accrue is to their immediate family and not to the generality of the community and it won't make the community to buy goods less cheaper than those without any of the higher posts.
Take that to bank and stop hyping what is not.
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by Lukainoluciano: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Exc2000:

You broke troll simply project your misery... Did he ask you for job
you are the animal that's a slow poke, your hatred and bitterness towards a particular region doesn't and won't change your miserable low life...like he said, focus your energy on yourself rather jumping around and commenting shit about people who are already made and has secured the future of their children unborn through politics...you guys at any point in time can't hide your envy and hatred..
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by kingimmade: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2023
GboyegaD:
May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

Just curious, why do we see topics like this as news and front page worthy?

what bleeds, leads

u get?
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by Babysho(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2023
michlins:
now he is not going to get it, will you or any of your kinsman get the SP post?

Why not focus your energy on building your own life and stop worrying about people who have the lives of their generations figured out

Don't forget to add that they figured it out at the expense of our own generation.
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by kelspinall(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
sorry
Re: Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu by Adebowale89(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

At my status in the society, when I see the reasoning of a CEO, I know not that uncultured human just like you supporting him with rude response

as if you ever see good thing in your life, mumu boy. I blame you? no, I still blame your parents feeding an over grown baby like you hence make your IQ to be draining per seconds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.