Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,782 members, 7,921,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) (1142 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2023
OMG Dog makes a scary attempt to attack its owner shocked

What would you do in this situation?

Take a listen!!!

📺👇👉 https://fb.watch/k9HXealbT3/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY5mkR2sEhE

1 Share

Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by bewla(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Contact calabar or ondo person

5 Likes

Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by brain54(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2023
I saw this video on Facebook or twitter…

Skum-skum don Dey enter the dog head.

Na to sell am give Calabar man make them use am do better 404. Assorted one.

When dog done Dey challenge the owner like that. It means something is wrong somewhere. Maybe from poor handling or training.

That’s a pit bull. Dangerous MF to have around with bad temper not to talk of an insane one who is already threatening to attack its owner.

Keeping the dog is a disaster waiting to happen.

Like sitting on a keg of gunpowder!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2023
If ur dog start barking at u💔
Just know that someone else is feeding it💔
This post is not about dog, only legend will understand.

1 Like

Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2023
LOVEGINO:
If ur dog start barking at u💔
Just know that someone else is feeding it💔
This post is not about dog, only legend will understand.
Let me buttress your point to a layman.

"If your hoe starts to disrespect you, just know
another gbola is bankrolling her"

4 Likes

Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by Baronthecelebri: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2023
I hate pit bull, but love German Shepherd
Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2023
brain54:
I saw this video on Facebook or twitter…

Skum-skum don Dey enter the dog head.

Na to sell am give Calabar man make them use am do better 404. Assorted one.

When dog done Dey challenge the owner like that. It means something is wrong somewhere. Maybe from poor handling or training.

That’s a pit bull. Dangerous MF to have around with bad temper not to talk of an insane one who is already threatening to attack its owner.

Keeping the dog is a disaster waiting to happen.

Like sitting on a keg of gunpowder!

True bro
Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
i will hand correct mind-resetting training for this dog... but if it continues growling at me like that, thats a one way ticket to the shelter (or some Chinese restaurant lol)
Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Let me buttress your point to a layman.

"If your hoe starts to disrespect you, just know
another gbola is bankrolling her"
lol. Tell them elder.
Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by Bintdawood(f): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2023
I no like pit bull.... Na crazy dog, even the oyibos dey shoot dem if them begin their madness😹

Ekuke to the world✊
Re: OMG Dog Makes A Scary Attempt To Attack Its Owner (pics/video) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:
OMG Dog makes a scary attempt to attack its owner shocked

What would you do in this situation?

Take a listen!!!

📺👇👉 https://fb.watch/k9HXealbT3/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY5mkR2sEhE

Saw this last year, That dog has successfully claimed the alpha position.

Pitbull savagely mauls owner will soon be on Nairaland as a topic.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Anyone Interested In Dog Breeding Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.