Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? (5780 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clubs / Countries Abroad You Can Study In, Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2023
After spending 3 years Abroad, you came home to meet this, what would you do?

Be honest.

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Jerryherd: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Pay her off and divorce her

7 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by BaddestQueen(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
what do you know about marriage
hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Zonefree(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
What a virtuous woman. She even remembered to use condom.

23 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:

Chai πŸ˜€
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
BaddestQueen:
what do you know about marriage
hahahahaha

πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:
What a virtuous woman. She even remembered to use condom.

Holy Moses πŸ˜€πŸ˜
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2023
grin it is what it is

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Nah so. they used indestructible condoms

4 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Zonefree(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Are there condoms that are destructible by water?

If yes, please tell me the name. Man suppose dey cover em tracks cos of unforseen circumstances.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Make i just believe sey na make up story fiction kinda.

11 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin it is what it is

Yeah

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:

Che yah πŸ˜ƒ
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2023
donbachi:
Make i just believe sey na make up story fiction kinda.

Okay oooo

But, normally, things dey happen shall
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Baronthecelebri: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Divorce her

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Divorce her

Chai 😁
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2023
The man should also conduct DNA for the kids as well.

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2023
AKWATGOLD1:
The man should also conduct DNA for the kids as well.

Valid issue you raised.
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by SisterAnn(f): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2023
Buhari has finished Nigerian yoots patapata.

Idle minds everywhere!

Does that look like exhumed condoms to you?

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by danzaki63: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2023
This is a lie, and is it only condom that they shit in that house? how comes no single shit in the condoms? how comes the condoms are so clean?what happened to the toilet rolls? soaps and other dirty things thrown into the toilet? i beg tell me another lies. this one na wash.

3 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
danzaki63:
This is a lie, and is it only condom that they shit in that house? how comes no single shit in the condoms? how comes the condoms are so clean?what happened to the toilet rolls? soaps and other dirty things thrown into the toilet? i beg tell me another lies. this one na wash.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Buhari has finished Nigerian yoots patapata.

Idle minds everywhere!

Does that look like exhumed condoms to you?

Tueh!

Forensic analyst. Oshey.
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
ARE SELLING CD? THEY LOOK FRESH NOT FR SHITHOLE. grin
OR DID You stay far away from ya family for 3years no visits?are you serious?
You know fckk oyibo pussyyyy or you celibate or what? angry

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Pengician(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You stay far away from ya family for 3years no visits?are you serious?
You know fckk oyibo pussyyyy or you celibate or what? angry

Ask am!

Body no bi firewood oooo

3 years no bi 3 days oooo

πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by clockwisereport: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
But why person go leave his wife for 3 years. Make the man swear say he no cheat within that same period.

3 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pengician:
Ask am!
Body no bi firewood oooo
3 years no bi 3 days oooo
πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

as much as body no be firewood, if a man had indeed abandoned his wife for 7yrs, then that man would expect her (at least) not to come fukc her lovers in their matrimonial home/bed.

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Simeony007(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maybe she wants to use them to decorate the house to give me a good welcome party. Balloons Don cost

2 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by id4sho(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Left three children and found additional two fa undecided

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by labake1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
If my husband react to this negatively, na to break his head.
My body no be firewood, I bet he also did more than this there but one should have disposed it well sad

2 Likes

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by Rokiat(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
I am sorry but permit me to laugh my azzz off.

On a more serious note three years what the man expected? And you can’t tell me he didn’t fu..cked nobody aboard too.

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Atleast she was using protection

1 Like

Re: After Spending 3 Years Abroad, You Came Home To Meet This, What Would You Do? by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wow...

Christmas no dey finish for that house..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Nigeria; List Of Courses And Their Subjects Combination / Teachers Be Like "Just Do 1-3" (pic) / Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.