Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lazy And Dumb Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lazy And Dumb Programmers (335 Views)

This Dumb Error Kept Me Stuck For A Week. / I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lazy And Dumb Programmers by Olatundeawo(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
The best programmers are the ones that are lazy and act dumb. I found one article relating to this topic of recent and it takes me not too long to accept the theory.

It is only a lazy programmer that will invent something that will probably replace him in the future.

A Lazy programmer will search for a way to not do things over and over again (thereby unknowingly following the DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) process) thereby avoiding redundancy.

A Lazy programmer will look for a way to automate things, if you realize you need to keep doing same thing, this will therefore makes your works fast and if done properly in the first place, will be free of error cause you have automate things.

A Lazy programmer will search for a better ways to do things thereby exploring the available communities in search for a better ways or a finish work thereby increasing your productivities.

For a lazy programmer to be a good programmer he/she must be very unlazy to learn tools that can keep him lazy.

Being dumb

Will make you think you are not smart and ask childish questions

Will make you intensify your learning

If you think you are a smart you will pay no attention to https://medium.com/@awotimilehin-babatunde/programmers-that-are-lazy-and-dumb-d26df9fb57ff

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Will You Pay To Use This? / Is Chat GPT Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.