Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,854 members, 7,922,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him (465 Views)

My Husband Doesnt Spend Money On Me And Wont Show Me What He Spends On / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Women or gals who love their father so much can give a husband alot in Marriage.

1 They already understand loving a man truly and even unconditionally.
2 A gal that buys gift for her father will understand that spending your money on your husband is normal
3 They have less entitlement mentality
4 They show high emotional stability.
5 They already experienced the love from their father so they are very considerate and respectful.
6 They already understand the power of love and having Daddy love.
7 They work hard because they already learnt it from their papa.
8 They are smart and intelligent.
9 They have the right perception of feminism. Which is competing with men to achieve goals and not depending on man when it suits you and manipulative entitlement when it pleases you.
10 They are good friends.
11 They easily understand a guy and know what's up.
12 They cry when hurt 🤕. They love fully. Daddy 🐶pet

Please this is my observation. Don't question it. There are exceptions though.

You can repair your relationship with your parents today.

Forgive and forget
Move on so life will move ahead too.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him by Jashub: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Wrong advice. I've met women who constantly bought gifts for their fathers but were rude as those silly modern-day women out there.

In my opinion, buying gifts for your father isn't a metric to knowing a good woman. Rather, it is the level of respect she offers to you as a man that determines whether she's worth keeping around . And let's not forget the almighty body-count metric that determines a lot

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Jashub:
Wrong advice. I've met women who constantly bought gifts for their fathers but were rude as those silly modern-day women out there.

In my opinion, buying gifts for your father isn't a metric to knowing a good woman. Rather, it is the level of respect she offers to you as a man that determines whether she's worth keeping around . And let's not the almighty forget body-count metric that determines a lot

Exception 1 out of many.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him by ChuksHills(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women or gals who love their father so much can give a husband alot in Marriage.

1 They already understand loving a man truly and even unconditionally.
2 A gal that buys gift for her father will understand that spending your money on your husband is normal
3 They have less entitlement mentality
4 They show high emotional stability.
5 They already experienced the love from their father so they are very considerate and respectful.
6 They already understand the power of love and having Daddy love.
7 They work hard because they already learnt it from their papa.
8 They are smart and intelligent.
9 They have the right perception of feminism. Which is competing with men to achieve goals and not depending on man when it suits you and manipulative entitlement when it pleases you.
10 They are good friends.
11 They easily understand a guy and know what's up.
12 They cry when hurt 🤕. They love fully. Daddy 🐶pet

Please this is my observation. Don't question it. There are exceptions though.

You can repair your relationship with your parents today.

Forgive and forget
Move on so life will move ahead too.

This is exactly how my sisters they do, they are generous in nature. Some of them are married but they still like spending on our Dad and also on the brothers which one is married and I am the only one single.

They can do anything for us irrespective that we have our own and their husbands are experiencing the love also, always thanking God for marrying in to my family.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Her Father And Spends On Him by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
ChuksHills:

This is exactly how my sisters do, they are generous in nature. Some of them are married but they still like spending on our Dad and also on the brothers which one is married and I am the only one single.

They can do anything for us irrespective that we have our own and their husbands are experiencing the love also, always thanking God for marrying in to my family.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If I Deactivate My Account? / Actress Jennifer Uzoma, Congratulates Hilda Baci On Her Guinness World Record / Spiritual Meaning Of Flying In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.