Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,577 members, 7,951,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Should I Leave My Job To Start A Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Leave My Job To Start A Business? (343 Views)

Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Job To Start A Business? by Djtconceptblog: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2023
For most salary earners, the thought on their mind is the exit lane, should you quit my job to start your business ? Before you take the leap, there are several questions to answer, why do you want to start a business? Is it for the ego, the freedom or solving a real problem.
What are chances of success in the business you want to venture and the implications on you financially if it doesn't work out, all these and more are the focus of this podcast.

Enjoy it.
#nowplaying Should i quit my job and start a business by Leadagram Podcast via @audiomack https://audiomack.com/davidoshin/song/should-i-quit-my-job-and-start-a-business

Also visit https://leadagram.ng for more powerful business insights.

(1) (Reply)

"This Is What Guarantees RICHES In Life" By Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Teachers Urgently Needed In Lagos Schools / Job Opening For Operations Manager At Jmeggro Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.