Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners (409 Views)

iRep Institute To Hold Master Class For Business Owners / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Hi, I'm Isaac George, I'm a digital marketer, as in, I sell products online, um...

I created this thread so that I and the community can help business owners like you to solve any business issues you have like sales, lead generation etc.

If you sell anything online, then you will benefit from this class.

So if you have any challenge or questions, then post it here and I and the community will answer your questions.

Please follow this thread, and go to the bottom of the thread for the class lessons.

Happy Following...

So, Just a year ago I was into selling electronics for companies, as in, I partner with them and bring them customers and they pay me a percentage commission.

Oh this is my picture by the way...

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Some people say I look mean, 😂

Well, back to what I was saying...

Around a year ago while still in school, it was hard to make ends meet by selling electronics because I couldn't really get buyers.

Well, I did get a few sales here and there and the commission I got was good.

But it wasn't regular
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Well, a few months of sapa opened my eyes to the fact that I was going no where...

Like I had a good work that I was doing, buh, I wasn't really skilled enough for it.

I don't know if you get what I'm saying, I was in the right business, but I wasn't skilled enough to make it work.

So after suffering for a few months...

I finally decided that I couldn't continue like this
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
So I saved my money for 2 months to buy a N67,000 course that promised to teach me how to generate sales easily.

Men, it was harsh living below the bottom of your means.

But God helped me, and 2 months later I got the course.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Well I couldn't boast of any difference after the course.

1 month later and figured out why...

It was because I wasn't practicing what I learnt.

When I figured that out, I locked myself in and made sure I changed my whole business strategy to be according to what I learnt from the course.

And I started seeing steady improvement in my sales.

Considering that my commission was really good, making more sales meant I started becoming rich.

Well it got to my head
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
And a few months later of doing business, this was me in Kenya on a vacation trip...

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Haha 😂

It was good, but you see, when you start succeeding even a bit...

You start getting attention from haters and village people 😂 😆

But also from people who sincerely wanted to learn what I was doing differently.

And after the requests started getting overwhelming, I decided to hold a half-assed Whatsapp class where I just shared what I knew with a few of my friends.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
And here's what some of them said lol 😆

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oh by the way, please save this thread in your bookmarks or speed dial or savedpages. Because I will be having a free class with you guys where I teach you how to maximize your business sales.

Thanks.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
So enough about me, I just wanted you to know more about me.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
So I created this thread because I want to share with you guys all you will need to grow your business sales.

It doesn't matter what business you're in.

Oh, the class is free by the way

The class will be coming up soon, but I'm not sure when yet. 😂

I need to schedule my time.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
So please save this thread somewhere cause I will be giving you guys tips on maximizing your business sales.

I might not know much about making money online.

But I believe I have what it takes to achieve great sales in business, and I also have what it takes to teach others too.

Because I've done it before.

Oh it's true, yes, I actually held a WhatsApp class some months ago that I taught people how to grow their business sales.

It was fun 😊 and impactful.

See what some of them said to my...

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
I will be holding the same class here too for you guys, so if you have a business and you're seeing this thread, please save the page somewhere.

And check in regularly cause I will be teaching you guys some stuff here.

We'll see you all later...

1 Like

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Good Evening guys 😁

So I have something I know will help you a lot in your business, so just pay attention...

In my years of selling products online, there's something really important that I noticed.

People mainly buy from Emotion, then justify with Logic.

You see, when you sell anything be sure to do your best to extract the feelings that your market has in the back of their minds, magnify it and use it as your selling point.

Let me give you an example, there are lots of pimple removal products out there, and some of you are even selling stuff like that too.

So in that case, you should identify, extract and magnify the main emotion that causes people to buy pimple removal products and use it as your selling point.

Okay, let me go a little deeper.

You see, just imagine I have pimples on my face now, I will be like...

My face is aweful, I can't go for my regular video shoots cause I look really bad.

I can't even talk straight to my guys cause they are always laughing at me for my face.

Hell, I can't even toast babes again.

So you see, those are the thoughts I have in my mind.

Now if I see an ad that says they have the best pimple solution at the cheapest price. I wouldn't really be moved honestly.

But if I see an ad that says they know how I feel and that their product can restore my confidence by getting rid of my pimple.
They say my face will be restored and be even better than it was before.

Guyse I will be totally sold.

Because I will know that those people know what I'm going through, like they understand me so I trust them with my money.

I really hope you get what I'm saying, cause when you start utilizing the inner emotions of your target audience, you will really make a difference for yourself.

So that my piece for you all this evening...

Yeah the class will be coming up soon, I'm about to create the WhatsApp group that we will be using for the class, so pay attention to this thread guys.

See you tomorrow guys Good night 💋

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Good morning people 🎉🎉

So I have something else for you all that will improve your business sales, so listen 👂 to what I have to say please...

There are three reasons why people don't buy what you're selling, if you are able to fix them, then there's no reason why you won't get more sales in your business:

1. They Have Doubts About You or What You're Selling.

2. They Don't Want To Buy.

3. They Can't Buy.

For No. 3, there isn't really much you can do, because they may not have the money or maybe they can't make the transfer or whatever reason they have.

Solution: Well there isn't really anything you can do so...

For No. 2, it's a targeting problem, if you're showing your ads to people who don't want what your selling, then you bleeped up, if you keep telling EVERYBODY about your products, then get ready to see less sales than you would like.

Solution: target people who YOU KNOW are interested in what you're selling, if you sell shoes, don't target every human being in Nigeria because they use shoes, No wtf are you thinking

Instead you should target people who are CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SHOES TO BUY, those are the people you should target 🎯.

For No 1. Hehe 😆, it's where the bulk of your customers are stuck, if you can fix this particular one, then you're set to see huge sales in your business, in the case of No. 1 your customers-to-be (called prospects) want what you're selling, and they have the money and means to buy it from you but,....

They don't really trust you enough to buy from you.

Solution: so what you do here is to educate your prospects as much as possible, not only about your product, but about 3 things:

1. THEMSELVES: You need to make them understand their own problem, you need to make them understand the seriousness of their situation and what they are actually facing.

(Ps. If you can't identify the problem that your product is solving for people, then guy quit, go back and study what marketing and selling actually is)

2. YOU: People don't buy from Mr. Anonymous, if you can't make people know you, your brand and your business then why would you expect someone to give you money?

You need to properly make your prospects know you, know who you are, what you do and prove to them that you're a real person in a real business.

3. YOUR PRODUCT: Explaining your product comes last. I repeat, explaining your product comes last.

Do not jump to this without going through the previous 2.

And mind you don't talk so much about the features and technicalities of your product.

Why?

Because people don't care! Simple.

See, people are selfish. Me and you included.

What we all care about when buying anything is, What do I gain from this?

That's the only question that runs in our heads.

So what you should do is to talk about the BENEFITS that THEY get.

The Caps are important.

Those are the two keywords in selling anything to anyone. BENEFITS and THEM.

It's all about them and what they gain from you and from your product.

Go through all these and apply it all to your business and you will see a growth in your business.

By the way, why are you guys keeping silence?

If you want me to go on with the free lessons here on this thread, then reply this post and tell me how you feel about all this.

Should I continue or not.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2023
Guys i will be dropping an impactful lesson later in the afternoon, so...
Happy Following
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by spotifyfollower(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Hello,

Gift Delivery Australia is the best online gifting platform.

Visit: -
https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2023
No unnecessary advertising here please, thank you...
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sorry guys, got more than i expected. But i will surely release the next lesson tomorrow.

Peace.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by mascot345: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2023
Can u run Facebook ad from Nigeria targeting people in USA, Canada and UK.

I own forex academy.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2023
mascot345:
Can u run Facebook ad from Nigeria targeting people in USA, Canada and UK.

I own forex academy.

yeah i can.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2023
The lesson should drop around 1pm today, so keep following.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by mascot345: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2023
IsaacGeorge29:

yeah i can.

My WhatsApp number:
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2023
mascot345:

My WhatsApp number: 08036161871
no problem
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
So I'm sorry it came late, but anyway here is the lesson:

How to sell your products on whatsapp

Before I teach you how to sell on WhatsApp, let me Firstly tell you why you should sell on WhatsApp.

They are 4 main reasons why you should sell your products on WhatsApp.

1. Around 70% of WhatsApp messages are read. So you can be sure that your message gets across.

2. WhatsApp allows you to be close and personal with your customers.

3. WhatsApp also allows you to build a list by saving your customers contact numbers. You can repeatedly sell to this list of people.

4. A huge number of Nigerians use WhatsApp, so most of your customers will be able to hear from you.

And many more, but for the sake of time, let me end it there.

Now you know why you should sell your products or services on WhatsApp, let me teach you how to sell on WhatsApp.

Selling on WhatsApp is all about educating your customers about three things.

1. Themselves.
2. You.
3. Your Product.

For No 1. You need to make them understand what problem they are actually facing (the problem your product solves).

You need to make them understand why they have that problem and how that problem can be solved by your product.

Let me give you an example:

Let's say I sell a pimple removal product, the main problem my ideal customers face is the discomfort and lack of confidence they suffer when they have pimples.

So when I get them to WhatsApp, I educate them on what pimples really is and why it happens. I make my explanation as simple and short as possible.

Then I explain to them that I understand the discomfort and lack of confidence that they face because of it.

Very simple, apply it to whatever you're selling and it will work. Tested and proven by any and every successful marketer both online and offline.

For No. 2, you educate them about:

1. Who you are.
2. What you do.
3. Where you stay.
4. The people you've helped or sold to before (testimonies).

And in all these make sure to include picture proofs, like a photo of you and your product, a screenshot proof of a conversation you had with someone that bought your product before and things like that.

And lastly No. 3, you educate them about your product. This one comes last, note that.

Mind you, you don't start telling them about the specs or features of your product, that turns off people. Why? Because they don't care about it and they don't want to hear it (I've been there before).

What you should do instead is to educate them about how your product is able to solve their problems.

Example:

In the case of the pimple removal product I mentioned before, I will start explaining how that product can remove their pimples.

I will be like...

My X product has Y mixed in it that dries up pimples, and the A ingredient is a natural supplement that will revive the skin there so that it will go back to being vibrant, etc, etc etc.

Things like that, you convince them that your product is able to actually solve their problem, and you also send them screenshot proofs that your product has worked for other people.

And from there all you have to do is to give them your bank details and ask for the sale.

And the sale will come naturally, cause they now have EVERY REASON to buy from you,

they know you,

they like your sincerity,

they understand how your product can solve their problem,

And they believe you because they have seen proof that you're legit and that your product too is legit.

So they buy, simple.
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Also, I am holding a Free WhatsApp Class, called the "Online Sales Mastery Class" where I will teach people in full how to generate massive sales in their businesses.

I will be going very deep into this, and the class will be complete and comprehensive.

Here are the things you will learn in the WhatsApp Class:

☑️ How to start a profitable business in less than 5 minutes (for those of you that don't already have a business).

☑️ The anatomy of how sales happen.

☑️ How to create offers and bonuses that will entice people to buy from you, even at a higher price.

☑️ How to make your customers believe that your product is the only solution they need.

☑️ How Powerful Offers turned a wallet seller into a millionaire.

☑️ The one thing you need to turn your dry business into a juicy money machine.

☑️ How to make your customers trust you enough to buy your product at any amount you ask for.

☑️ And more...

The free WhatsApp Class will be very impactful and I want you to join in.

I actually held this class before for a limited number of people, and here's what they were saying about the class 👇

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
So I'm going to hold it again...

If you would like to join the class, use the link below (remove the space in the link)

Tinyurl. com/SalesMasteryWhatsappClass
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
The class is still open
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:21am On May 01, 2023
The whatsapp class is still open
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by MICHEAL346(m): 4:40am On May 01, 2023
IsaacGeorge29:
The whatsapp class is still open

Hello

Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:42am On May 01, 2023
MICHEAL346:

Hello

I've added you to the group
Re: Online Sales Mastery Class: For Business Owners by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2023
The class is still open

(1) (Reply)

GentlePEACE Is A Scammer / 17 Food Stuffs That Sells Fast / See How Much Youtube Paid Me For 6k Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.