Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina (15697 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by mankan2k7(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
The only thing he is aware of is to chew gworo, sip kunu and say damboro shege while watching a cow cartoons.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by igbsam(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
He is hardly aware of anything. Mtchewww
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by XY23: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please, be reminded that BAT also did not engage the public directly, he only produced a working document like PMB did. Una go wise by force.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by thisisit: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
DYING MAN .... SPEAKING FOR THE DEAD!!
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Sammy5413(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Let me help this man worst than Lai Mohammed rephrase " Buhari expresses shock at promises made my support group in 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by pikechukwu6(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
We're aware as the impersonator. The Buhari that made the promise is no more.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by femicyrus(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Always unaware!
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Ambber(f): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
he always expressing shock or surprise.. he half slept through 2 tenures
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Guyman01: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
post=122788986:
We are not party persons at MANNA.
But we know that each party would have promises before being elected into power and whoever is elected to power must key into those promises.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

But you spent years on this platform defending the promises currently being denied and calling him your darling daddy and covenant keeper even while your fellow Tiv tribesmen were being slaughtered in their villages by Fulani herdsmen. You get o, blame Igbos for not understanding Nigerian politics but they will never degenerate to your level
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Didijiji: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
When fools talk you know

I just weak because God allowed and still allows this APC party to preside over the affairs of Nigeria

I may not know why but he is all knowing

😭😭😭
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by worried222: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
post=122788986:
But we know that each party would have promises before being elected into power and whoever is elected to power must key into those promises.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
I hope you get a good appointment from Tinubu and APC.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by KazikageSama: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Buhari isn't aware of anything that happens around him.

For a whooping 8 years, Mr lifeless just acted as the face of the presidency while the real shot callers were running the government by proxy.

Buhari has raised the bar for incompetent leadership in Nigeria.

Make that 16years. The incoming isn't any better grin
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by landiqa(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ah! Ìrọ yéé jà scale
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by wizelink(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
I am sure Buhari is not aware that you are working for him, defending him here and there. He is not aware that he has been eating food for the past 8 years.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by armadeo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one when don buy ticlet out of naija na him una dey listen to.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Mercury12(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abeg fear God. Buhari is a failure. No lie.
Hopefully tinubu will clean up his mess
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by TippuTip: 2:50am On Apr 28, 2023
This guy should just go
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by ufotunang: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2023
So all those Buhari campaign promises to nigerians was a scam...a total waste of 8 years... nawaoooo
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by ufotunang: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2023
How will he be aware... and what do you expect when nigerians voted for an old and dull man to be in power
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Kukutenla: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2023
post=122788986:

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
You see your life now?
So what has become of your darling daddy nonsense for eight years
It's now you know that people should live up to the promises they made.
I'm sure your brain is starting to work now since you're about to be disengaged from what you were being paid for
I'm sure if Osinbajo had won the primaries, you won't be a fish out of water
But the Tinubu groups ensured to not absorb any of you guys and now you're forming good citizens based on your looming joblessness
Shame on you!!
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Babastrong(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Yes! na so my flat heady friend no awere say i don dey chop her sister. YOU WILL GREE SAY SW INCLUDING LAGOS NA YORUBA LAND.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2023
If I should insult this man now they will say I don't have respect for the elderly..

Besides shebi in just a month time all these rubbish will stop at least we will also rest from lie Mohammed too.

But Festus kayamata is here kaii Nigeria is doomed
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Tochj(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2023
Igbos don't know how to play National politics
Look at the kind of calamity Human being with reason who knows how to play National politics voted twice?
A Man not aware of his environment and the same guys have voted another pro max.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by kernniejay(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Racoon:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

Even Buhari must be unaware that he was the president in the last 8years. This born chronic asslicker again. Always insulting the sensibility of a nation.

They are the ones who have rationalised every strata of failures Buhari have attained while in office. And they said this Femi Adeshina is a deacon with the Four-Square Gospel Church?
No wonder! Femi Adesina must be a fake deacon in Four Square Gospel Church. I guess that's why the Four corners of his square head are filled with lies and deceptions.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by benjaminlawson(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2023
How will someone who is demential or neither remember anything know what they promised. Some people tagged the party All Promises Council. They are 100% right, because someone in driving seat claimed he did not aware, how is he going to fulfilled the promises.
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by erisegun: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/27/buhari-unaware-of-promises-support-groups-made-to-nigerians-in-2015-says-presidency/

the worst government in the history of this nation angry and some miscre*nt keep defending him and bring another old gagged man in? sigh* sad there was a country called nigeria
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by gly(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
No wahala. The one that is he is aware wetin he do? No wahala make pack e load comot na almost 1 month remain. We don bear am finish. Las Las Naija go better in due time
Re: Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On May 06, 2023
slam7000:
Be guided, don’t insult the man of god. Touch not my anointed and to my prophet, do no harm…
Are you aware that Remi Tinubu, in coming First Lady is a pastor?
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti / EFCC Invites Kwankwaso Over Alleged ₦‎2.5 Billion Pension Fraud / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.