Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33422 Views)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by spencekat(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Even in other regions, his statement is false.
In some other regions, the governor has power over the monarchs (not in Benin), but to say an lg chairmen is above a first class monarch is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Constitutionally,a governor is far above any monarch in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by onuman: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
Melezenawii:
The Emir of Kano visits President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu residence now is like Macca

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1651640163074809858?t=FwY7kosTbu3OnTNs4QEDNg&s=19

Owners of the religious political party paying homage to their stooge, one after the other.
Pity the SW Tinubu urchinss who believed that Tinubu is their SW president to be in Aso Rock.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

When having a debate with a fool (in this case several fools), you either lower your standards (I don't want to) or you tell the person how foolish the person is.

Hi there. I actually agree with your point of view. Small advice though-

1. Perhaps you should emphasize the soft power of mornachs more. I entirely agree, the LG Chair who wants to confront a first class mornach is simply suicidal. One phone call will end his career.

2. Where you have lived or schooled is neither here nor there, don't let them tempt you into discussing that.

3. Truly, some arguments are not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Billionaire2: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ijaya123: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2023
[/b][b]
sonature1:
Although I don't expect Tinubu to be any better than incompetent Buhari, I just hope he disappoints me and do the right thing. He has always shouted that it's his turn, so don't fail Nigerians even know we know you manipulated the system to win the election.

You mean Tinubu awarded more votes to himself and lesser votes to his opponents?
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Blue is the colour .
Brighter days ahead for Nigeria!!
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by muykem: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Even in other regions, his statement is false.
In some other regions, the governor has power over the monarchs (not in Benin), but to say an lg chairmen is above a first class monarch is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Nigeria constitution has no role for Royal fathers. Governor can remove Oba of Benin and he can't be installed without express approval of the governor. There are different between privileges and constitutional right. Local government Chairman has constitutional right more than Oba of Benin. for example, he can impose some level, fine and tax on people.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by muykem: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

First of all, it is not a salary, they are not workers, they are monarchs, it is an allowance' Second of all, the money doesn't belong to any LG chairman, it belongs to Nigeria !
Third of all, the allowance paid to the king of England also gets delivered to him by someone much lower than the prime minister in the UK government, does that make the king of England inferior to that civil servant?

Use your brain, mate!

Also, I don't know if you are aware, but presidents don't pay themselves their salaries, that is done by a person much lower than them in the government ranking !
Try and make sense, please.
King of England has constitutional role in fact, he is the head of commonwealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2023
You guys need to check this out.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by dafeoroyo: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Aketi and Eleyi dey there too
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Hawkler: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
It is what it is... but if we check am true to hold public office no be child o cos u gat deal with all caliber of beings be it physical or spiritual
People kill and attack themselves just in a small office setting because of perm. Sec position talks more.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iReddington: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

For your information (with badly educated Nigerians, I have to repeat my self many times) first class monarchs are not civil servants !
They do not belong to the government ranking! They are the leaders of the precolonial governments of the region.
I don't know what happens in some strange States, but in Edo state, the emperor certainly doesn't report to LG chairmen.

You're surprisingly daft for an over confident juvenile that doesn't know the difference between the ceremonial powers monarchs have and the executive powers vested in a Local Govt Chairman. You should stop spamming the thread with your halfwit nonsense and pick up a book please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bazoodo: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:
When prince Charles came to Nigeria, can someone tell me the names of the LG chairmen whom he invited to the British consulate?
influence and lower are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by b3llo(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

1) in what sense is LG chairman more powerful than a first class monarch ?
2) lg chairman bows to first class monarch, I don't recall the opposite happening
3) ambassadors and foreign leaders do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ? Are they unaware of your "ranking" ?
4) presidential candidates do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ?
5) when people just repeat sentences without using their brains and asking themselves how the sentence even makes sense...
In Nigeria monarchs are under LGA chairman where their palace is domiciled. A chairman can recommend a monarch for suspension or removal by a Governor. Homage is an old traditions that is why VIP's visit Royal father's in their palaces and bow to them. Have you ever wonder why their is "Ministry of LG and Chieftaincy affairs" in a State?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Morphinne: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Show me that part of the Nigerian constitution.

I don't know how many times I have to say this: Nigerian traditional rulers are not part of the Nigerian government. How do you rank them in comparison to people in an organisation to which they do not belong?
It is just like saying that an ex-general is inferior to a sergeant.

Definition: a first class traditional ruler in Nigeria is the person whom inherited a throne which was that of an independent and sovereign precolonial country.
My friend, please rest in Jesus name. Firstly, how old are you? It’s obvious they were using you to catch cruise and you were busy sending pictures to prove what? grin Does your studying abroad make you more enlightened than the people correcting you?
I was even thinking you had sense until you started equating the powers of the British monarchy to that of Nigerian Obas Like seriously? Does any monarch in Nigeria have the authority to sack a minister, declare wars or lay claims to foreign lands?
One even said the Oba of Benin doesn’t travel outside Benin kingdomgrin
Again, the ppl correcting you are right, according to the Nigerian constitution (not British) Monarchs are at the lowest level of the hierarchy of power and the only reason why it seems like a local govt chairman would want to bow to a king is because disrespecting a king would be seen by his subjects as a disrespect to their entire ancestry and the whole community. So no govt official would want to fight a monarch but that doesn’t mean they (govt) don’t have the power to (it happened in Ondo, Kano and so many other places)
Again, a local govt chairman has more constitutional authority than a monarch but he bows to the monarch due to public acceptance of the monarch by his subjects.
Stop being childish mate, being abroad doesn’t make you enlightened and in fact, you sound dùmb for bringing where you stay into the argument.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2023
They will start attacking the Emir now.....awon Oni yeye
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:

Tinubu is too old and sick for that job.

Tinubu is clearly an evil man - people in Lagos know that for a fact. That explains why he lost in Lagos.

Everything about Tinubu is shrouded in mystery and secrecy.

Lastly, Tinubu didn't get this far because he's competent. Instead, Tinubu got this far because he's lording it over a people who are too timid to challenge their elders even when these elders are clearly wrong or not good to them.

I can go on and on.....

Please don’t, I’m already getting a headache from your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tyinfinity: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Jones4190:
you will never the oba of Benin visiting anybody.
I love their tradition
oba of Benin is a 3rd class oba in Nigeria.when Ooni and sultan sit oba of Benin will sit at the 3rd row at the back

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tamdun: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Jones4190:
I love their tradition
Do ur research bro,he visited Buhari in Abuja ...
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sucemt(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2023
soojar:

The constitution is there with the section and subsection, what else do you want to see.

So, by your submission at the bolded the adviser is superior to who he is advising? seriously?

As I said earlier, the response is not really for you because I know it's not knowledge you are after, but just want to show that you know something when you do not.

The response is because of people that will be reading what you wrote that's why I left the message under your comment.

Let me add one more paper for the purpose of those that really want to seek knowledge;

Egwurube, J. (1985) Traditional Rulers and Local Government under the 1979 Nigeria Constitution. (I haven't read this myself)

"The day we stop learning is the day we die" Michael Scott

We learn everyday

God bless you my G
Stop arguing with that boy... he is not ready to learn

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Khafsun: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:
There are many countries in Europe in which the president is just a ceremonial position and the prime minister is in charge of the executive. Does that then lean that the president in those countries is below LG chairman ?
How can a country have both president and prime minister guy? No talk this thing outside o

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Spicycat(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are lying
What scientific work?
You sell rat poison in Yaba

Just ignore the dude, he's too pompous and ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parizz: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

1) in what sense is LG chairman more powerful than a first class monarch ?
2) lg chairman bows to first class monarch, I don't recall the opposite happening
3) ambassadors and foreign leaders do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ? Are they unaware of your "ranking" ?
4) presidential candidates do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ?
5) when people just repeat sentences without using their brains and asking themselves how the sentence even makes sense...
do these monarchs get paid salaries?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sucemt(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2023
soojar:

grin grin I should provide a link to Nigeria constitution for you or tell you how to search for sections and sub-sections in the constitution?

We learn everyday

Guy please write me your number, I must do small airtime top-up for you.

See how you are smashing this guy with references, yet his thick head and useless pride won't allow him learn anything.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Khafsun: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2023
Gajagojo:
. Weak . You obviously have strong feelings of inferiority and inadequacy

Why are you lying?studied in which Europe? You are a liar
Weak a as liar
Maybe na Ukraine
The arrogance is out of this world

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2023
Spicycat:

Just ignore the dude, he's too pompous and ignorant.
lol
I was just winding him up deliberately.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by soojar(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2023
sucemt:

Guy please write me your number, I must do small airtime top-up for you.

See how you are smashing this guy with references, yet his thick head and useless pride won't allow him learn anything.

The guy is just impossible.

I try to improve on my knowledge everyday. If I see someone pointing me in the right direction I would say 'thank you', but arguing blindly??

We learn everyday

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Newnas(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Jones4190:
I love their tradition
No matter the Oba, na LG Chairman dey pay him salary.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Khafsun:

Maybe na Ukraine
The arrogance is out of this world
Sudan

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sucemt(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Gajagojo:
lol
I was just winding him up deliberately.
You did a great job at winding him

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Elliotwaveforec: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are lying
What scientific work?
You sell rat poison in Yaba
You keep calling everybody a fool! why? You're the only fool here and a charlatan too.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SWATMan: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Melezenawii:
The Emir of Kano visits President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu residence now is like Macca

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1651640163074809858?t=FwY7kosTbu3OnTNs4QEDNg&s=19

Deposed emir, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers / Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.