Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba (713 Views)

Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by OAFMods: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
THE Prelate of the Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence, Oliver Ali Aba has allayed the fears of Nigerians over anything untoward happening in the polity during the scheduled Presidential inauguration on May 29, 2023, urging the people to think positively about their country.

Speaking on Thursday during the inauguration of the new Methodist Diocese of Awka and the enthronement of Rt. Rev. Onyekachi Nwakanma as the Bishop, Aba said Nigeria cannot afford to disintegrate because of political differences among them, calling on the need to join hands to build a prosperous nation.

He said: “Nothing bad will happen on May 29. We Nigerians should be able to love our country. Are we happy with what is happing in Sudan or Kenya where about 89 people were recently buried due to an act of nepotism and Kenya’s government said it had gone beyond cultism but an act of terrorism?

Every Nigerian must join hands to take our country to the next level. We should know that Nigeria is the pride of the African continent and wherever they see us, they respect us. So, why must we not behave as a father to these nations? “We must live by example, after all, we say we are the giant of Africa. If we are the giant of Africa, we must act as we are.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/nothing-adverse-will-happen-on-may-29-methodist-prelate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by OAFMods: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
He is not filled with irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate like the average Obi Pandora supporter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by Lighthert: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
May the incoming government favour me and my family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by Ihateheadslamer: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
It will favour you if you accept to be a cocaine sniffer tongue
Lighthert:
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by Nelsononu: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
May 29th is already where here. Tinibu has won his way through

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by Lighthert: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
It will favour you if you accept to be a cocaine sniffer tongue
Don't talk like that dear.

Regardless of who you support, just pray that it should favour you
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by Tntsi: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
The reason tinubu team is afraid of May 29 is because they did not win the election.
The did not have the lawful majority neither did they meet the constitutional requirements.

Obasanjo had no fear of May 29 1999. He met all the constitutional requirements.
Yaradua had no fear in 2007. He met all the constitutinal requirements.
Jonathan had no fears in 2011. He met all the constitutional requirements.
Buhari has no fear in 2015 and 2019. He met all the constitutional requirements
Why is team tinubu afraid? Your guess is Good as mine.
Tinubu is heading for a great collaspe .

The new Nigeria has come .
PODATTI is coming and will be sworn in as president of the new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obidients go abuse this man tire
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by yarimo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obidient will soon tag him as fake pastor
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by richie240: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obstinate 'flies' wey nor gree hear word, na like ds their end dey be:

Tntsi:
The reason tinubu team is afraid of May 29 is because they did not win the election.

Obasanjo had no fear of May 29 1999.
Yaradua had no fear in 2007
Jonathan had no fears in 2011
Buhari has no fear in 2015 and 2019.
Why is team tinubu afraid?
....hand go still touch u 2.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by mbaise1000: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
OAFMods:
Igbos like this is why I say every Igbo is not daft, filled with irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate like the average Obi Pandora supporter.

What we don't actually accept is a person who will vote against his personal interest just to spite a people to turn around and call others haters, I know that no IGBO person will want to fail or choose to suffer just to see others suffer with him, the IGBO person will surely choose what will favour him first before any other considerations, while we cannot say so about those that call the IGBOS haters
But what you say or think ABOUT IGBOS doesn't define us though,
A person who will cut his nose to spite his face doesn't have the right to call others haters,
I am happy that any neutral in nigeria today will know who the real haters are, BTW, I think that jealousy and inferiority complex is worse than hate, my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by mbaise1000: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lighthert:

Did you vote for the incoming govts?
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by dikeke: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
OAFMods:
Igbos like this is why I say every Igbo is not daft, filled with irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate like the average Obi Pandora supporter.
He is not Igbo
He is from Benue state. Your warped mind wouldn't let you see that!
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by domDva(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
To some blocked heads , once your name is not Abubakar , Suleiman etc you are Igbo.
His Eminence is from Benue.

dikeke:
He is not Igbo
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by chizidgreat(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tntsi:

Obasanjo had no fear of May 29 1999. He met all the constitutional requirements.
Yaradua had no fear in 2007. He met all the constitutinal requirements.
Jonathan had no fears in 2011. He met all the constitutional requirements.
Buhari has no fear in 2015 and 2019. He met all the constitutional requirements
Why is team tinubu afraid? Your guess is Good as mine.
Tinubu is heading for a great collaspe .

The new Nigeria has come .
PODATTI is coming and will be sworn in as president of the new Nigeria

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by OAFMods: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
No wonder he is not filled with hate n bigotry

dikeke:
He is not Igbo
Re: Nothing Adverse Will Happen On May 29 — Methodist Prelate, Oliver Ali Aba by OAFMods: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Is that your Igbo deluded father you are implying ? I get it now.

domDva:
To some blocked heads , once your name is not Abubakar , Suleiman etc you are Igbo.
His Eminence is from Benue.

(1) (Reply)

No Unnecessary Borrowing In This Government / Ekiti APC State Chairman, Omotosho Kidnapped By Gunmen / Tinubu, James Obori Joined Peter Obi One On One Citizens Interaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.