Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,393 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again (6899 Views)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 / Edo State Govt Commends 11- Year Old Girl Who Donated N300 To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by nairalanda1(m): 6:48am On May 05
clearcrystal:
Let's keep our hopes alive.
Nigeria will be great again
Sooner than latter, we shall all be proud of Nigeria
Japa syndrome will die a natural death
Our brothers in diaspora will return home to build the nation
Food will be the chipest thing money can buy
Brethren, the real change is coming!

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

One year later...

There is only one road to a strong currency, and tinubu hasn't taken it
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Brendaniel: 7:12am On May 05
clearcrystal:

E go shock you
I will remind you of this post this time next year

I'm just seeing your post and I hope you have reminded the guy you told you will remind as I might help you remind him if you haven't....

The problem with you Tinubu supporters, I keep telling you guys you people don't know the person you supported, some of you still don't know him.

I don't know what you guys thought and still think about him, but the red flags were too much for any right thinking person not to see....

Some of you still don't have an idea the kind of person you are dealing with....

Read my comment from las year immediately after he was sworn in....

I still say it you people don't know who you are dealing with....

3 Likes

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by softtorce: 7:28am On May 05
😂😂😂😂😂😂🐃
obi4eze:
cheesy

Someone who won't even be President. Thank God May is here.
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by MrPOTUS: 9:14am On May 05
clearcrystal:

All the things you wrote up there became worse under this frog you voted.

Hope you're better off than before undecided

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by cucumbar: 10:30am On May 05
clearcrystal:

how far with this post?
Olodo…. He can’t even spell cheapest.
Keep on keeping hope alive.
I pray you don’t die hoping before you learn how to vote based on competence rather than tribalism.

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 5:40pm On May 06
cucumbar:
how far with this post?
I pray you don’t die hoping before you learn how to vote based on competence rather than tribalism.

Ori e buru
Omo ale
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by OkCornel(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12
Still awaiting some people’s messiah to fulfill his promises

2 Likes

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by OkCornel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12
clearcrysta.l:
Food will be the cheapest thing money can buy

Food will be the cheapest thing money can buy?

This aged well 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by mightyhaze: 6:17pm On Jul 12
clearcrystal:

E go shock you
grin

One year and 3 months now

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by ivandragon: 8:22pm On Jul 12
clearcrystal:

E go shock you

Any comments?
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 10:53am On Jul 13
ivandragon:

Any comments?

No comment Sir angry

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by yesloaded: 10:56am On Jul 13
clearcrystal:
Food will be the cheapest thing money can buy

Noted 😃
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by ivandragon: 12:34pm On Jul 13
clearcrystal:

No comment Sir angry

Lol. Ok.

It is important we do not let those at the helms of affairs to divide the masses using tribe, religion or partisan politics.

Your dream of N300:$1 and affordable food stuff for majority of the masses would only be possible if we join hands together to put government on its toes and not be abusive or divisive towards each other.

Always have it at the forefront of your consciousness that it is the people vs the government... don't let them turn it to the people vs the people because in that case, the people will always lose out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 4:19pm On Jul 13
ivandragon:

Lol. Ok.

It is important we do not let those at the helms of affairs to divide the masses using tribe, religion or partisan politics.

Your dream of N300:$1 and affordable food stuff for majority of the masses would only be possible if we join hands together to put government on its toes and not be abusive or divisive towards each other.

Always have it at the forefront of your consciousness that it is the people vs the government... don't let them turn it to the people vs the people because in that case, the people will always lose out...

Noted

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Paraman: 4:50pm On Jul 13
clearcrystal:

E go shock you
🌚🌝
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Paraman: 4:52pm On Jul 13
cucumbar:
how far with this post?
who's your candidate in the election?
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13
clearcrystal:

No comment Sir angry

Do you accept that you are a very big fool for supporting this present government and deserve all the abuse you will get in this thread till you apologize?

Also you are very bad in politics and deserve to be banned from any thing politics related until further notice.

Actions have consequences and this is your reward you Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by OkCornel(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13
Goodlyhrt:

Do you accept that you are a very big fool for supporting this present government and deserve all the abuse you will get in this thread till you apologize?

Also you are very bad in politics and deserve to be banned from any thing politics related until further notice.

We warned them, but they would not listen.
Anyone with sound reasoning that saw Tinubu for the calamity that he is is automatically tagged an Igbo or Obidient.

Anyways, everyone don dey see the reality on ground.

Hunger and hardship no dey discriminate, hunger and hardship no send tribalism.
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by OkCornel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13
OkCornel:

When we cut down imports of essential commodities like wheat and other foodstuffs we can grow locally, iron/steel etc.

Ramp up production and boost our exports, that’s when the naira can gain reasonable value.

But how can this happen when;

1. Insecurity and killings are rampant in the middle belt and the north?

2. Ajaokuta steel complex isn’t producing enough iron/steel products?

3. Power supply is still epileptic and our power distribution (not generation or transmission) infrastructure is a mess.

4. Nigeria still spends several billions of dollars importing wheat, industrial sugar, drugs, medical tourism etc?

5. Significant chunk of the nation’s foreign earnings still comes from sale of crude oil, which is subject to wild price volatility in the international markets.

6. An extremely corrupt mindset in the public sector that has an insatiable urge to embezzle already scarce foreign exchange proceeds to their several personal accounts offshore?

Factors like these puts a lot of demand pressure on foreign currencies and makes our naira lose value.

Nothing has changed. In fact, the government has started eating future revenues today. Crude oil for the next few months is now used as collateral for loans to service the needs of the government.

Smh
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 6:52am On Jul 14
Goodlyhrt:

You are a very big ful just like your fada.

Talking rubbish like your Angulu warlord can do anything different
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by mightyhaze: 9:40am On Jul 20
clearcrystal:

You are a very big ful just like your fada.

Talking rubbish like your Angulu warlord can do anything different
His invectives at you is justified.. Yours is baseless.. use that energy to tell us when dollar is getting to 300 naira and then to 200 and below. You sounded very convinced and almost convincing when you were flapping a year ago..but now u cunningly avoid questions while scavenging for the slightest insults to respond to.

Tell us ..you created this thread yourself ..you owe some kind of explanation if you have any semblance of honor in you. Or u just created it out of sheer tribalistic intent towards a fellow tribesman? Even tho his antecedents were well known forehand and nothing to write home about!

2 Likes

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 9:53am On Jul 20
mightyhaze:
His invectives at your is justified.. Yours is baseless.. use that energy to tell us when dollar is getting to 300 naira and then to 200 and below. You sounded very convinced and almost convincing when you were flapping a year ago..but now u cunningly avoid questions while scavenging for the slightest insults to respond to.

Tell us ..you created this thread yourself ..you owe some kind of explanation if you have any semblance of honor in you. Or u just created it out of sheer tribalistic intent towards a fellow tribesman? Even tho his antecedents were well known forehand and nothing to write home about!

So what's your fadas business with my conviction, na me cause frustration for your life?
All these iyamirin no dey get sense.
Go and get a job to better your life
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by mightyhaze: 10:09am On Jul 20
clearcrystal:

So what's your fadas business with my conviction, na me cause frustration for your life?
All these iyamirin no dey get sense.
Go and get a job to better your life
Well,I can actually feed your clan,but that's not the point now..

Insulting your poor father will not cut it.. kindly tell us when dollar is getting to 300 .. or u have no clue ? Just to support a well documented incompetent man just because he's yorobà?

2 Likes

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 10:48am On Jul 20
mightyhaze:
Well,I can actually feed your clan,but that's not the point now..

Insulting your poor father will not cut it.. kindly tell us when dollar is getting to 300 .. or u have no clue ? Just to support a well documented incompetent man just because he's yorobà?

I insist go and ask your gran fada
You go cry till 2031
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by mightyhaze: 11:02am On Jul 20
clearcrystal:

I insist go and ask your gran fada
You go cry till 2031
Stupidity is when ur wretched parents are crying egbin power grin .. but as long as others are also feeling some heat too from your clueless clansman then it's all climax to you.. okpe!

Dollar no go 200 again?okpetu cheesy

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 11:04am On Jul 20
mightyhaze:
Stupidity is when ur wretched parents are crying egbin power grin .. but as long as others are also feeling some heat too from your clueless clansman then it's all climax to you.. okpe cheesy

Go and ask your gran fada where he got it wrong, you need to appease your ancestors before you can escape generational poverty.
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by mightyhaze: 11:09am On Jul 20
clearcrystal:

Oink oink oink oink
Says a wretched pig.. whose pig lineage wallows in dirt but is happy because they are happy to splash some dirt on humans cheesy
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Sergio108: 11:14am On Jul 20
clearcrystal:

Go and ask your gran fada where he got it wrong, you need to appease your ancestors before you can escape generational poverty.

Myopic human being!
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by mightyhaze: 11:33am On Jul 20
The Pig has scuttled away,..his twisted tail (and mind) between his hooves grin
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Maazieze(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20
What a moronic guy
Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20
This thread is a reminder of how myopic individuals always fall for same bait over and over. All the things he promised on that tweet are 5 times worse. All foods are almost 8 times their price compared with the time this thread was created and Dollar has appreciated 500% compared with the 300 Naira of that time.

1 Like

Re: N300 To 1$ - Nigeria Will Be Great Again by clearcrystal: 12:53pm On Jul 20
mightyhaze:
The Pig has scuttled away,..his twisted tail (and mind) between his hooves grin

Go and ask your gran fada for the cause of your misfortune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Vigilante Groups To Be Used In Community Policing – Arase / Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. / Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.