Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,461 members, 7,891,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. (1225 Views)

Eedris: Those Who Don't Criticize Tinubu But Criticize My Song Are Happy Slaves / Happy Slaves / Non-Muslims Quick To Say Northerners Regard Southern Muslims As Slaves Are Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by XY23: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

you cant fool nobody here....stay in your region and stfu....

Lol. He called it what it is, didn't he? Like some fellas of 2015 that have nothing to show for all their misapplied zeal; he who sows to the wind reaps the whirlwind.
#Happyslaves
Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by Zionmdde: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
theredaddy:

Whu cares, if the returning GIG motors get filled back to the East or not ... hausas & yorubas don't fvcking care that is my Message.

Lagos is the worst city in the world But when we say iya chukwudi go back to your region igbos will start shouting We built Lagos, one Nigeria and all manners of gibberish that comes to head.
dem give you meat, you say naa bone then throw it away you say small meat dey there ... yet they wonder why no one takes them serious.

Its highly irrelevant to me or Nigerians are Igbos feel about Biafra, check the scores board Igbos no go see consolation goal till world go end. every election make dem dey give tbemselves 95% last last naa 3rd be there place ... no remorse

Igbos are doing better for them, one - six of forbes list no igbo na so so mouth .. make una shutup and rest
Igbos this igbos that
And you are still living in poverty. Oga first place, have you even eaten any good food today asides ewa goin and bread? Now that is what should be bothering you not the bigotry your head is filled with. Bigotry will not put food on ur miserable condition. Go and be useful to yourself, and help your helpless parents. Don't be a total waste
Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by theredaddy: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

Igbos this igbos that
And you are still living in poverty. Oga first place, have you even eaten any good food today asides ewa goin and bread? Now that is what should be bothering you not the bigotry your head is filled with. Bigotry will not put food on ur miserable condition. Go and be useful to yourself, and help your helpless parents. Don't be a total waste

If you think you can patronize me then except to buy my Market, i ate three square meal plus i had time to make some homemade snacks ... if you think becos you are igbo money only grow in your compound well i went to school with people inside money from primary to university ko je ki ori pe.
Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by Zionmdde: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2023
theredaddy:

If you think you can patronize me then except to buy my Market, i ate three square meal plus i had time to make some homemade snacks ... if you think becos you are igbo money only grow in your compound well i went to school with people inside money from primary to university ko je ki ori pe.
You can be rich as an Igbo yoruba or hausa. But you see bigots, they are all wretched people with damaged humanity. So as a bigot, u are wretched, sick, and morally depraved.
Keep hating igbos and continue in your miserable life
Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by theredaddy: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

You can be rich as an Igbo yoruba or hausa. But you see bigots, they are all wretched people with damaged humanity. So as a bigot, u are wretched, sick, and morally depraved.
Keep hating igbos and continue in your miserable life

Here we go again, the victim card after drawing the 1st blood when they get a reprisal they start crying hating on the igbos.
From my conversation with you alone, which part of your comment depict love or respect, you make condescending remarks about people asserting you're superior to every other tribe but when they serve you a dose of your own medicine you shout Bigot, you cry victimization
Why not check yourselves and see if you doling out love before you ask people to show you love, call me anything but truth must be told. what you sow is what you reap
Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by Zionmdde: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2023
theredaddy:

Here we go again, the victim card after drawing the 1st blood when they get a reprisal they start crying hating on the igbos.
From my conversation with you alone, which part of your comment depict love or respect, you make condescending remarks about people asserting you're superior to every other tribe but when they serve you a dose of your own medicine you shout Bigot, you cry victimization
Why not check yourselves and see if you doling out love before you ask people to show you love, call me anything but truth must be told. what you sow is what you reap
Yes I make condescending remarks about bigots

You will hardly find me insulting yorubas on the basis of the fact that they are yorubas because i even have a lot of them working for me here. But ur type say all sorts of rubbish about Igbos. Bigots are miserable, poverty stricken wretched human beings. Foolish enough not to know that the only people who benefit from the whole nonsense are politicians.
Even if President VP, SP are all yorubas, it won't have any benefit to the majority of the yoruba masses. Even you bigots won't benefit from anything asides the useless ethnic banters

Go and get a life and stop being useless

1 Like

Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by theredaddy: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

Yes I make condescending remarks about bigots

You will hardly find me insulting yorubas on the basis of the fact that they are yorubas because i even have a lot of them working for me here. But ur type say all sorts of rubbish about Igbos. Bigots are miserable, poverty stricken wretched human beings. Foolish enough not to know that the only people who benefit from the whole nonsense are politicians.
Even if President VP, SP are all yorubas, it won't have any benefit to the majority of the yoruba masses. Even you bigots won't benefit from anything asides the useless ethnic banters

Go and get a life and stop being useless

i can see you are in severe pain, if i am a bigot what are you ?? show me one of your comment that resonate love and respect for yoruba or Nigeria

At these stage of my life, strangers comment or opinion don't define me, infact i take the role with my full chest ... what matters to me the most is we must nack ourselves the bitter truth.
You can't plant onions and expect to reap garden egg, when you point one finger four is pointing back at you ..check yourselves
Re: Happy Slaves Are The Greatest Obstacles To Freedom. by Zionmdde: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2023
theredaddy:

i can see you are in severe pain, if i am a bigot what are you ?? show me one of your comment that resonate love and respect for yoruba or Nigeria

At these stage of my life, strangers comment or opinion don't define me, infact i take the role with my full chest ... what matters to me the most is we must nack ourselves the bitter truth.
You can't plant onions and expect to reap garden egg, when you point one finger four is pointing back at you ..check yourselves
Sharrap there
Stop being a Bigot
It won't put food on ur table. No matter ur tribe u will hustle to succeed in this country. U have no advantage over others because of your tribe. So wats the need for the whole rubbish. Cleanse yourself of the useless bigotry.

You can still show me where I insulted yorubas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State, Says DHQ / I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin / Coalition For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.