Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dog - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dog (861 Views)

Dog Breeds, Banned? / Snoop Dog Joins Nations Of Islam / Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog by PastorAIO: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
"pastor,my dog is dead.could dere be a service for the poor creature?"pastor replied,"No,we cannot ve service for an animal in d church.But there is a new church down d road.maybe, dey will do sumting for d animal, the man answered"pastor,but do u tink they will accept a donation of us $25o,ooo in return for d burial service? Pastor exclaimed"sweet jesus!WHY didn't u tel me the dog was a Christain?"
Re: Dog by Sweetnecta: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pastor ogboni. omo janba ni wo boy yi.

o ga fun e. rill ogboni ni e.
Re: Dog by Enigma(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
A man finally goes with his wife to church, after promising her for weeks that he'd go. Surprisingly, the man was so impressed with the preacher's sermon he stopped on the way out to shake his hand.

"Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a DAMN fine sermon."

The preacher says, "Why thank you sir, but we don't used profanity in the house of the Lord."

The man says, "But preacher, seriously, I'm not a religious man, but that was the best DAMNED sermon I ever heard."

The preacher says again, "Sir, while I appreciate what you're trying to say, I must be blunt: DO NOT use curse words in the Lord's house again."

The man says, "Well, anyway, I was so impressed with your sermon that I placed $5000 dollars in the collection plate".

"No excreta* shiiit?" says the Preacher.

*Language filter, ha!
Re: Dog by Enigma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
Pastor AIO:

"pastor,my dog is dead.could dere be a service for the poor creature?"pastor replied,"No,we cannot ve service for an animal in d church.But there is a new church down d road.maybe, dey will do sumting for d animal, the man answered"pastor,but do u tink they will accept a donation of us $25o,ooo in return for d burial service? Pastor exclaimed"sweet jesus!WHY didn't u tel me the dog was a Christain?"

"I think, however, that there are two different items which are quite essential to anybody calling himself a Christian. The first is one of a "dogmatic" nature . . . ." Bertrand Russell.
Re: Dog by Enigma(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2011
A dyslexic insomniac agnostic lies awake at night wondering if there is a Dog!

cool
Re: Dog by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2011
What a daft article !!!
Re: Dog by Enigma(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2011
^^^ Well I suppose it does raise the question whether every dog can call himself a Christian; nevertheless we can choose to just see the funny side.

cool
Re: Dog by oderemo(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2011
What a daft article !!!

daft indeed. cant u see the funny side. every dog has a price tag i presume?
Re: Dog by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2011
^^

I am not in a funny mood today grin
Re: Dog by oderemo(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2011
u become highly charged and amusing when u battle your good friend lagos shia.
@attyms the 2 of u need to meet for battle , live. i will organise one for a fee.
frobel v lagos shia. venue to be arranged.
fee £25.00. me know take naira ohhh.
Re: Dog by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2011
Wow !!!!!!
Re: Dog by PastorAIO: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2011
frosbel:

What a daft article !!!

What Article?
Re: Dog by Sweetnecta: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
every dog has its day. the day of that poodle is day of its funeral.

it was a dog day afternoon.

or is it the day of the jekll

or is it the deer hunter.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor / Tb Joshua Said It. Chelsea We Will Champions League. / If Jesus Came To Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.