Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,278 members, 7,970,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Withdraw Money From Skrill To Bank Account In Nigeria 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Money From Skrill To Bank Account In Nigeria 2023 (597 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From Skrill To Bank Account In Nigeria 2023 by Bruhsam: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivaTTsldEcs

In my previous video, I explained how you can fund your Skrill account in Nigeria. But, some might not realise that they can still follow the same procedure explained to withdraw money from Skrill to their bank account in Nigeria. And this is why I'm making this video.

How it works

You might have received a payment in your Skrill account but don't know how to withdraw the funds to your bank account in Nigeria. Due to some limitations in Skrill, you might experience problem withdrawing your money directly from the account.

The best and easiest way to go about this is to sell the Skrill funds online to ecurrency exchanger who buys the fund and sends payment directly to your bank account in Nigeria.

So, watch the video above to get full details of how it works and how to go about withdrawing your money from Skrill to bank account in Nigeria.

How to withdraw money from Skrill to bank account in Nigeria

Below are the steps to withdraw your Skrill funds to bank account in Nigeria:

1. Contact a Skrill exchanger. Watch the above video to know how you can contact a legit Skrill exchanger. Let them know you want to sell your Skrill funds and the amount you want to sell.

2. Transfer the funds to the exchanger. Once agreement is reached, you transfer the Skrill funds to the Skrill exchanger's Skrill account using Skrill to Skrill money transfer.

3. Receive naira in your bank account. Skrill exchanger transfer naira to your bank account in Nigeria once the receive the funds in their Skrill account. Easily, you're able to withdraw money from Skrill to bank account in Nigeria.

Skrill is a UK based e-currency company formerly known as Moneybookers that allows users to send and receive payment online internationally through the internet. I recommend this company for anyone that needs the best way to receive money legally in Nigeria from abroad without any issue. Skrill is a very good alternative to PayPal for receiving and sending payment abroad in Nigeria.

You can buy and sell Skrill through a Skrill exchangers in Nigeria.

Why this is the best way to withdraw money from Skrill to bank account in Nigeria

1. Easy and convenient. All you need to do is transfer the funds to a buyer who sends money directly to your bank account in Nigeria.

2. Best exchange rate! Withdraw your Skrill to bank account in Nigeria at the highest exchange rate.

3. Fast payment! You receive naira into your bank account immediately after you transfer the Skrill funds to the Skrill exchanger's account.

4. Reliable! You can always withdraw your money from Skrill by contacting the Skrill exchanger.

5. Opportunity to negotiate! Is the exchange rate too low? Ok, tell me your rate!

6. Legitimate. Join thousands of happy customers who have used my service!

(1) (Reply)

Talkabroad Offers A Global SIM Card That Can Be Utilized In Any Location / Here Is How To Open Sterling Bank Domiciliary Account Online / Meet One Of Nigeria's Finest Business Mogul Engineer Faruk Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.