Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,310 members, 7,923,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

When Did You Realize You Were A Fu*cking Hypocrite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize You Were A Fu*cking Hypocrite (284 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile / Lady Pant Stolen While Fu*cking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Realize You Were A Fu*cking Hypocrite by Chemicalboss1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yea they say every one of us is an hypocrite no matter how hard we try.
Well guess some are more comfortable being hypocritical than others.
Let me tell you my experience.

My first memory dawned on me during my ss3 days as senior. There was this new junior student who was very stubborn we set him up to be beaten in group, dude was a stubborn chap and as always we were trained as senior to deal with those kind of stubbornness.
So on that faithful day we sent one of our mate who was smaller in size to go test this little chap patience and as expected, boy failed and showed his arrogance.
We pounced on him and were beating him mercilessly.
Dude was confused that he had to start begging us to please beg our mates to mercy him.
Instead of considering the little boys plight. I was laughing at his reaction to the beating.well it dawned on me instantly of my experience in SS1 too when I was being beaten by those evil seniors. I could remember going to a particular senior to beg for mercy, dude was just laughing hard at me.
I could remember as clear as daylight during the beating that I taught I would never do such to any human and that those seniors were possessed to be so heartless.
Well this was me another day, doing same thing to someone else.
Guess evil goes round too.
Share your experience

(1) (Reply)

. / Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.