Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Computer Engineers In The House, Come To My Aid Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Computer Engineers In The House, Come To My Aid Please. (233 Views)

Please Come To My Aid / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineers In The House, Come To My Aid Please. by SeyiFargo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
I got an Dell laptop computer but on getting home I found out that the windows OS is outdated.
So I opted for an upgrade but it seems the pc Isnt responding for the updating and I don't know how to go about this pleased
Re: Computer Engineers In The House, Come To My Aid Please. by Dayotheeone(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Go back to where you purchased it and get an updated OS. Chances are the OS on the PC is pirated, and you probably can't update at pirated software.

(1) (Reply)

Komiko Sec / Between Money And Love Which Is Hard To Find / Romantic Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.