Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? (502 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Are you shy of what you do or are you proud of your handwork??

Me personally i have always hated handwork, i just straight up believe in business, but as life do me smackdown i go learn barbing one time and am really loving it at least i deh get my food with my own money.......

Never be shy or ashamed of something that put food in ya mouth because for life you go first eat before you live.....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by ItisWell22(f): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
❤️

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Someone should teach me programming or any digital skill.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Someone should teach me programming or any digital skill.
You get lappy??

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by TyroneP(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Smiles...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Blupen969:
You get lappy??
No bro
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2023
PerfectStranger:

No bro
Me self na IT skill i wan get but as i no get lappy i go learn barbing so that i go save money buy lappy bro

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Lalami3232(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2023
No sane human is ashamed of been a programmer/software guy. You're only shy when you no sabi write clean codes

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by helinues: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2023
For the fact that I can determine when or not to work without the influence of others, I love my handiwork fa
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Octopussssy(f): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2023
Blupen969:
Are you shy of what you do or are you proud of your handwork??

Me personally i have always hated handwork, i just straight up believe in business, but as life do me smackdown i go learn barbing one time and am really loving it at least i deh get my food with my own money.......

Never by shy or ashamed of something that put food in ya mouth because for life you go first eat before you live.....
I love this. In fact I love you for this post already.

Just post your acc details to receive a token of award.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Octopussssy:

Wow thanks dear i really appreciate
zenith bank thanks again

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Octopussssy(f): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Blupen969:
Wow thanks dear i really appreciate
zenith bank thanks again
You are welcome honey wink
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Octopussssy:
You are welcome honey wink
Lols remind me next time not to judge anyone by their moniker

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
For the fact that I can determine when or not to work without the influence of others, I love my handiwork fa
IT skill??

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Handwork?? by Blupen969(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Octopussssy:

Thank you very much i have seen the money, thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Quote Really Got Me Thinking / Miss Anas09 Explain To Me Why We Have Just 9 Religouslanders? / Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Uzoma Slams Govt Over Subsidy Removal (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.