Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari: I Have Greatly Enhanced Pay, Allowances Of Troops In The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Greatly Enhanced Pay, Allowances Of Troops In The Nigerian Army (130 Views)

Salaries Allowances Of Nigeria’s President And Governors RMAFC Document Reveals / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have Greatly Enhanced Pay, Allowances Of Troops In The Nigerian Army by lekkibizchron: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
[img]https://lekkibizchronicle.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Buhari-at-Army-Colors-Parade-Cover.jpg
[/img]
President Muhammadu Buhari says the Fighting Power of the Nigerian Army has increased significantly under his Administration making its fourth in ranking among African Militaries as against seventh in 2015.

Buhari said this at the Nigerian Army Trooping and Presentation of Colours Parade 2023 on Thursday in Abuja.
Click to read more: https://lekkibizchronicle.com/2023/04/27/buhari-i-have-greatly-enhanced-pay-allowances-of-troops-in-the-nigerian-army/
Re: Buhari: I Have Greatly Enhanced Pay, Allowances Of Troops In The Nigerian Army by Hotwest: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Can this thin Mallam just keep quiet

You failed woefully
Re: Buhari: I Have Greatly Enhanced Pay, Allowances Of Troops In The Nigerian Army by Ciromaminna: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
What about those families who lost their lived ones fighting for this country

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Budget N22BN For Prisoners' Feeding / Delta Governorship : Is Sheriff Victory A 3rd Term For Okowa? (video) / NYSC @50: Buhari Grants 65 Ex-corpers Automatic Employment, Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.