Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,971 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy (2164 Views)

Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by abobote: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igbos this Igbos that, una no de tire ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Raskimonojendor: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
I am suprised too. They were all over the other thread on front page finding faults in the Yoruba's governor calls for autonomy. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by mrvitalis(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
donbachi:
I done touch you for prick
Them born u well ?

Hypocrisy just finish you ...how has your south west used the resources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by AfonjaConehead: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
flokii:

You still need Nigeria's money to develop your gas fields and build shared infrastructure for collection, storage and distribution of the natural gas..

It's even easier to focus on flared gas in Niger Delta region considering the economic situation and the country's huge debt profile.
Eleniyan sophisticated... everyone knows you on here...you have been blaming the Igbo wife of arakurin Akeredolu for Ondo state problems all your life.

Etesiwaju o
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Raskimonojendor: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Larryton:
Hahaha! grin grin grin grin, parasites in form of developers.
Gbam. Even if they get their Biafla, they would still jump on the next bus to take them far away out of the south east. They need to leech on others to survive.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by flokii: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao Igbos had SEREDEC for years now
That gave birth to the gas projects in Igbo land

2500mw is the phase one

Next is the rail network

Those are the things we want and anticipate.. development of each and every region in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by gidgiddy: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corn247:
It is now evident that Tinubu administration's priority is for each region to have freedom to manage their resources and be free from constraints.
This is exactly what the Igbos said they want, they think others are setting them back, although their actions speak otherwise because they seems to be the ones that largely depend on others and the so called "one Nigeria" but that aside.

Why are they not jubilating since regional autonomy is the closest thing to what they are asking for? or are they lying and what they actually want is to control the whole of Nigeria?

Sorry bro but there are no Regions in Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria only recognises 744 local governments, 36 states plus the FCT.

If your own constitution does not recognize anything like Regions, they dont exist
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by softwareman(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
mycar:

Talk is cheap, if SE is not better, why are your type always carrying them on your lips?
Go and sit down my friend. Nobody is a kid here.

I can see a pattern of behaviour here.
You will start something and when they respond to you , YOU START LAMENTING THEY ARE ON YOUR CASE.
You cannot always be the INSTIGATOR and then turn around to play the VICTIM.
As always, am only responding to you. And don't care to carry you my lips.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by flokii: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Eleniyan sophisticated... everyone knows you on here...you have been blaming the Igbo wife of arakurin Akeredolu for Ondo state problems all your life.

Etesiwaju o

I have since stopped.. I love hardworking Igbos tho. and some of my very close friends are Igbos. Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by AfonjaConehead: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
donbachi JOHNBULL grin:
I done touch you for prick
Your cerebellar ataxia telangiectasia simply cannot stand or withstand the more intelligent mrvitalis.. so as you got nothing reasonable or sensible to reply him, simply keep quiet and pay attention to what he's saying so you become enlightened even if a bit,thank you very much

grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:
Na Igbo matter go kill all these ugly chimpanzees from the South_Waste..

They want to be like Igbos, but envy and jealousy won't let them humble their useless selves and learn from Igbos. grin grin

COWARDS..
This is rich coming from an Ibo man.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by AfonjaConehead: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
flokii:

I have since stopped.. I love hardworking Igbos tho. and some of my very close friends are Igbos. Irony of life.
AHHHHHHHH iwo ke!!!
Ok o,oda. cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by etrouble: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
mycar:
Igbos want a well defined autonomy and not one sided development, you can call it autonomy when you use collective resources to develop your region and expect other to task themselves to develop theirs.
If you want regional autonomy, enact a policy that will decentralize maritime sector, aviation sector and security system.

Your greedy son Aguyi Ironsi abolished regional government through Decree 34 of 1966.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Corn247: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but there are no Regions in Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria only recognises 744 local governments, 36 states plus the FCT.

If your own constitution does not recognize anything like Regions, they dont exist

The constitution can always be adjusted, and that is exactly what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by DevilsEqual(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Seriously the way this people talk.Osun and Ekiti remains amongst the poorest states in the country.
This is exactly why I stopped arguing with most of you Igbos, you argue with zero facts but 100% assumptions

Ondo is the state with the least number of poor people in Nigeria

Check below a thread created by your fellow Igbo which he created to taunt the Yoruba and try educate yourself....don't quote me with if u have no facts to spill

https://www.nairaland.com/7662893/map-ng-d-darker-ur#122687487

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by DMerciful(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Everyday, Igbo this, Igbo that! Una nor dey tire?
Corn247:
It is now evident that Tinubu administration's priority is for each region to have freedom to manage their resources and be free from constraints.
This is exactly what the Igbos said they want, they think others are setting them back, although their actions speak otherwise because they seems to be the ones that largely depend on others and the so called "one Nigeria" but that aside.

Why are they not jubilating since regional autonomy is the closest thing to what they are asking for? or are they lying and what they actually want is to control the whole of Nigeria?

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by DevilsEqual(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corn247:

Una sef, must u create a thread about them?

I know they're obsessed with us but I never knew there are some Yorubas who can't do without mentioning igbos too
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Phoen1X: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Gbam. Even if they get their Biafla, they would still jump on the next bus to take them far away out of the south east. They need to leech on others to survive.
They go where the people are lazy and myopic to see .
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This is exactly why I stopped arguing with most of you Igbos, you argue with zero facts but 100% assumptions

Ondo is the state with the least number of poor people in Nigeria

Check below a thread created by your fellow Igbo which he created to taunt the Yoruba and try educate yourself....don't quote me with if u have no facts to spill

https://www.nairaland.com/7662893/map-ng-d-darker-ur#122687487

dem dey get their Statistic from Biafra bureau of Statistics.
Meanwhile Ebonyi is the poorest state in southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by BLACKDICK007: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
don't mind this landlocked parasites... grin
I spit a big phlegm on that tribe of flatheadds angry
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by mycar: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

Your greedy son Aguyi Ironsi abolished regional government through Decree 34 of 1966.
And your greedy ancestors adopted it.
pig!
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Regional autonomy will happen whether some want it or not. Anyone who wants to be left behind can watch while others work to make their region better.

In a few years after restructuring, serious regions would have changed immensely for the better.

They will want to protect that progress and ensures it advances indigenes first meaning folks will not be able to just flee their region, in uncontrolled numbers, to go and burden others while hiding under 'one Nigeria'.

That is the inevitable and unavoidable future of Nigeria. "To be forewarned is to be forearmed".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
mycar:
Igbos want a well defined autonomy and not one sided development, you can call it autonomy when you use collective resources to develop your region and expect other to task themselves to develop theirs.
If you want regional autonomy, enact a policy that will decentralize maritime sector, aviation sector and security system.

Incoherent, deceitful and senseless excuses from the best and most shameless goal post shifters in the Universe.

If you want declare 5 days out of 7 every week for sit-at-home while others work with new freedom and empowerment to improve their land.

So long as you understand they will now want to use any new progress first and satisfactorily for their indigenes, meaning it is you vagabonds who will suffer, then no wahala.

You can stay stay online talking garbage. Reality will always shock and take you guys by surprise as has always happened in Nigeria's history.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by tunjijones(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Obi is proposing same, implementation of national conferb

Obi never mentioned anything about restructuring in all his interviews.

Does he even have the political will to restructure Nigeria. If he had won wld he have been able to influence the senator to restructure Nigeria.

Answer these questions sincerely

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Kingnelson9: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Corn247:

You are never and can never be better than any Igbo man, so go to hell with your hatred.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Corn247: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kingnelson9:

You are never and can never be better than any Igbo man, so go to hell with your hatred.
keep mistaking everyone for your miserable self.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by DesChyko: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Corn247:

The constitution can always be adjusted, and that is exactly what is going on.

You mean you are basing your entire argument on what does not exist yet? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Make Una try dey rest on top Igbo matter sha. This is not a job las las.
Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Corn247: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2023
DesChyko:

You mean you are basing your entire argument on what does not exist yet? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Make Una try dey rest on top Igbo matter sha. This is not a job las las.

That means you don't even know what is going on, PMB have been working toward it also.. You Wil notice he has remove so many thing from exclusive list.. Like ports, train etc which mean each state is more independent now, the only thing remaining now is resources control for each region.. About 4 out of 6 six region now have oil and natural gas so to implement it won't be hard at all.
Whether you like it or not the lazy and the parasites among us will be exposed to the world soon

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Not Happy With Each Region's Autonomy by Corn247: 1:43am On Apr 29, 2023
eechoagain:
Can you even feed yourself? I doubt .
90 percent of the Igbo population don't even care about politics. In the middle of this administration,you might kill yourself out of frustration whilst Igbo men are booming in their respective businesses . Lazy Makoko inhabitant .

You don't need politics to survive and you are here crying every day, delusional r*tard, are igbos the ones feeding us? and is the oil only limited to a particular region?

You should feed your people that is already going into an extinction first, it must be hard for a tribe to go from majority to irrelevant minority.
Imagine this slave with no place to call home insulting others. savages

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Desperate To Work With Me, I Am Bigger Than Any Godfather - El-rufai / Nigerians Are Moving Money Enmasse To Ghana- The Sanusi Effect! / Dividends Of Obasanjo's Regime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.