Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members (29093 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by illicit(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2023
It's the followers that should be arrested and detained

The man is harmless
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Tailleur: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
With security intelligence, extract all that can save lives and stop death.
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by mysticwarrior(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2023
He looks evil.
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by sulakishop(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2023
Jigan
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Squirrel1(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Most christians are gullible
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Goalnaldo(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Poor reportage. No concrete evidence. Much of the news was about his other colleague that i read about few days ago, paul nthenge.
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by maticar: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2023
so someone tells me to starve to death and see Jesus?

its stupidity to believe such a person, where was their common senses?
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by pinkguy(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Even the police look like his members ,he so scared
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by maticar: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2023
kestolove95:
The pastor looks like those people that voted obi...I mean people from dot nation that move to Kenya to help them develop their country
you are as stupid as the people who starved themselves and their children to death

because how do you support a drug baron and be a normal person......naaaa
go and check with your popsy to know the origin of your stupidity
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by IpobAntidote: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2023
Pastorprenual fraudster scamming the gullible easily brainwashed flock of sheep. Same.way Obi is scamming the gullible IPOB pigs.
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2023
Good riddance to dumb people, less population of dumb people in Kenya. cheesy as someone already said, the so called pastor should go to naijeria and do the same naijeria needs to get rid of a large population of dumb people who calls themselves christians worshipping an unexistence sky God.
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by brownbib(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2023
Absolutely Despicable!!!
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by mu2sa2: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Christianity and blood are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by 2x4iv: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Earn O'clock now with an update wey never cast!! $$ Proofs attached!!

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Patrioticman007(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Kenya pastors have been practicing mass killings of their church members since time immemorial tongue

It's about the flase notion of death in Christianity. Jesus hanged on cross and cried about God forsaken him.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by bibiking7(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
The pastor be like Jigan in one of the pix
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by foleskay(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Help me with 500 good people of naira land. I'm stranded here.
.90.50..623949. Palmpay. God no go shame u all pls
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by simfrost90210: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Unfortunate
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by rajiedreez: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Mentally deranged people parading as clergy
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by BreconHills(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2023
jeff1993:
It's not his fault people are stupid and gullible!!!!

If I were his lawyer I would make sure he dosent spend a day in JAIL

He will do time. There are no assisted suicide laws in Kenya
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Gospel2Day: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
When you don't read the New Testament for yourself to know what Jesus and the Apostles taught, but blindly follow the foolish instructions of a false prophet, you won't only die a miserable death here on earth, you will also perish forever and ever in the Lake of Fire.
Be sensible. Be wise
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by ManTiger(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2023
I don't have issues with this men, my concern is their followers.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Ray07(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jim Jones reincarnation. grin grin grin
Africans and religion. sad

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Harrynight(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2023

They should free the pastor joor....

Fasting is recommendable to worshipers of the Almighty but never imposed or forced down anybody's throat.

How can a sane human be so dumped to starved himself to dead jus because an iddiot, a so called Man of God asked you to fast... Those church members are the real dullards
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Harrynight(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
ManTiger:
I don't have issues with this men, my concern is their followers.

Exactly my point
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Satazaa: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
He resembles our Dear Apostle Suleiman...

People do forget their common sense when dealing with these religious leaders
correct
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by quinox947: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
gift2xl:
I lost my voice on this
Pls go and find it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Kaycee9242(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This pastor is a great man of God
He did a very good job
I really love what he did

He eradicated the stupid ones
Now kenya has less stupid humans in their population

I wish he can come to Nigeria and do the same thing. We will have less stupid humans amongst us.

A stupid human is very dangerous, they can put your life in danger, they can vote a monster as president. They can make very terrible decisions that will affect you and me

So the less stupid people we have, the better.
Nothing should happen to this man of God
Touch not my annointed, and do no harm

You just spoke my mind, as if he used gun to make them fast. Stupid set of people
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by Emmanuel909090: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ignorance
Re: Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members by winner37(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
If everyone could see what am seeing there will be not members in the church...

From church to hell and from hell to church..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.