Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,853 members, 7,906,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video (3805 Views)

Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by helinues: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
legitnow1:

KEEP CRYING!

AS E DEY PAIN DEM, E DEY SWEET US.

U CANNOT STAND ON YOUR OWN.

YOU HUNGRY BASTRAD SEE POLITICS AS A MEANS TO SOLVE YOUR POVERTY BY LOOTING THE TREASURY DRY`AND IMPOVERISHING THE COUNTRY.

WE HAVE YOUR MEDICINE AND THIS IS NOTHING, COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE FOR THAT WAR.

WE HAVE CHOSEN WAR, U HERE?

Toh

So that war, who do you intend to fight it with? With Nigeria ( SW, SS and North) or with a particular region.

Be precise

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by franchasofficia: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Another civil war in Nigeria will affect Igbos more than any other ethnic group. I don't know why our people keep thinking a war will be to our benefit. We would lose woefully. This time, no £20 o.
Yes you are right, but with the bottled ànger and hatred, the whole of Nigeria will be turned to rubble, no region will be exempted because it will be multifaceted war with different factions fighting for different reasons

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by helinues: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2023
DesChyko:

Try dey rest. Ahn ahn.

Is that all what you could point out from my comments?
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by JOemmy(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
This op openly and bodly supported the emergence of UGM. Has been praising their worship, yet some people will claim it's Tinubu that's sponsor the unrest in SE.

Are the Igbo's on this forum not be watching the activities of this particular op? Have you people ever bothered about the consequences of his/her contents?

This same op bragged about the attack on Bakassi side some weeks ago. The person will post all those thrash and still be shinning teeth, like wtf?

Igbo's should stop pretending as if nothing is wrong, lots are wrong, do something about it now not before it gets out of hand

What have you personally done to stop the systemic marginalization of igbos in nigeria? All these militancy and insurgency can only stop in the east when the federal govt start tackling the issues from the root any other violent way out will only lead to another civil war in nigeria which everyone knows the nigerian state will surely loose because most nigerians and the civilized world will definitely not be supporting nigeria once again.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by helinues: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
JOemmy:

What have you personally done to stop the systemic marginalization of igbos in nigeria? All these militancy and insurgency can only stop in the east when the federal govt start tackling the issues from the root any other violent way out will only lead to another civil war in nigeria which everyone knows the nigerian state will surely loose because most nigerians and the civilized world will definitely not be supporting nigeria once again.

What have Igbo's personally done themselves to change the status quo?

If a majority tribe like Igbo can be complaining of being marginalized, what then should the minority tribes say?

3 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by franchasofficia: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Toh

So that war, who do you intend to fight it with? With Nigeria ( SW, SS and North) or with a particular region.

Be precise
It won't be like the first 1967 war, it will be multifaceted war fought by multiple groups and factions.

You won't expect Middlebelt people that have been massacred and dehumanized by the Fulanis to foolishly join Hausa-Fulanis to fight on same side.

What will happen is that Nigerian army (which will be made up of different tribes serving in the army) will be fighting against different groups from different regions.

Majority of ordinary Nigerians won't join the Nigerian army to fight against a particular region like it happened in 1967, instead many ordinary Nigerians will flee Nigeria with their family and loved ones....and few radical supporters of the incumbent government as at the time the war will break out will join the Nigerian army.

Bandits and terror groups will seize the opportunity to wreck more havoc in their strongholds. Aggrieved political actors will seize the opportunity to sponsor militia groups to ensure the incumbent government is completely destabilized. Different agitators may arise from other regions and see the crises as an opportunity to grab power in their region.

Don't expect the war to be organized and fought like the 1967 civil war bro.

I really pray for peace and for wisdom for Tinubu if he must continue, for God to give him wisdom to surround himself with reasonable people and not just foolish praise singers, sycophants and political jobbers who see winning election as winner takes it all which was what destroyed Buhari's government

3 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by YoshihideSuga: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yes you are right, but with the bottled ànger and hatred, the whole of Nigeria will be turned to rubble, no region will be exempted because it will be multifaceted war with different factions fighting for different reasons

This is like saying Boko Haram affects an Ibibio man in Akwa Ibom. So tell me, what faction in the south west will go against Bola Tinubu? In fact, should it happen, regions who voted for Peter Obi will steer clear of such. Binis, Ibibios and Northern Christians won't be involved. Any uprising in the south east will be solely in the region thereby worsening investment and living standards after what has happened because of UGM.

Peter Obi lost the election and Tinubu will be sworn in. The earlier we accept this, the better.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by Dafresh: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

No tell them nah. Let them bring it on, it will be another opportunity to reduce their population drastically.
It's you and your family that will be reduced to zero

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by helinues: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
It won't be like the first 1967 war, it will be multifaceted war fought by multiple groups and factions.

You won't expect Middlebelt people that have been massacred and dehumanized by the Fulanis to foolishly join Hausa-Fulanis to fight on same side.

What will happen is that Nigerian army (which will be made up of different tribes serving in the army) will be fighting against different groups from different regions.

Majority of ordinary Nigerians won't join the Nigerian army to fight against a particular region like it happened in 1967, instead many ordinary Nigerians will flee Nigeria with their family and loved ones....and few radical supporters of the incumbent government as at the time the war will break out will join the Nigerian army.

Bandits and terror groups will seize the opportunity to wreck more havoc in their strongholds. Aggrieved political actors will seize the opportunity to sponsor militia groups to ensure the incumbent government is completely destabilized. Different agitators may arise from other regions and see the crises as an opportunity to grab power in their region.

Don't expect the war to be organized and fought like the 1967 civil war bro

Okay, so the war is with Nigeria army not Nigeria itself. I get you now.

So the Yoruba, Igbo's, SS, Northerners that are in the army, who will they fight for?

Could you list the regions where those different groups would be fighting?

In all sincerity, would you have wished for this had Obi won the last presidential election?

In all, what's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by JOemmy(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu's government need to find ways to allay the fears of ordinary Igbos by surprising we his critics through inclusive government if not, the way things are going with Nigeria's disintegration and agitation, Sudan will be a childsplay cos you won't believe that these agitators are currently training on how to produce precision drone bombers and also studying how to produce nuclear warheads. I am Igbo but not really happy with what I discovered about how far these agitators have gone and planning to strike, it will reduce the whole Nigeria to ashes cry

To kids here, these things are nothing to worry about cos to them their Nigerian army is capable of killing unarmed civilians while these agitators are equipping themselves with deadly locally made weapons while Nigeria rely on foreign imported weapons, I no wan witness war in my lifetime oh, Nigerian government please stop listening to fools and do the right things and nip this danger on time, hmmm

It's really just too bad that we are coming back to square one again buhari and his fulani brothers including some southern igbo haters are really underrating what these aggrieved igbo youths are capable of in these 21st century. I know these boys definitely have some technical support from abroad especially from igbos ex service men in the US. I don't know why these corrupt Igbo haters still feel that they can continue to systematically marginalize igbo forever in nigeria or even defeat them in another civil war in this disunited and disorganized nigeria of today? Uniting the ethnic groups in nigeria is no rocket science but these evil and corrupt politicians are making it looks that way because of what they personally stand to loose if the country is united.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by helinues: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2023
JOemmy:

It's really just too bad that we are coming back to square one again buhari and his fulani brothers including some southern igbo haters are really underrating what these aggrieved igbo youths are capable of in these 21st century. I know these boys definitely have some technical support from abroad especially from igbos ex service men in the US. I don't know why these corrupt Igbo haters still feel that they can continue to systematically marginalize igbo forever in nigeria or even defeat them in another civil war in this disunited and disorganized nigeria of today? Uniting the ethnic groups in nigeria is no rocket science but these evil and corrupt politicians are making it looks that way because of what they personally stand to loose if the country is united.

What can you people do more than what the UGM have been doing? All on your region now

Boko Haram have been in existence for over 2 decades yet they are not in any Southern part of Nigeria.

If it's self inflicted pain you guys want, we go dey read una matter online
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by MadamExcellency: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Kam2021:
They did not see bad road in their community or school to invest that money or give to young people as empowerment. Any group that wants the East to turn to Sudan, may the earth sweep them.Anu

Does that place look Southeast to you?

The location is the Bakassi peninsula, the boundary between Nigeria and Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by MadamExcellency: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

What can you people do more than what the UGM have been doing? All on your region now

Boko Haram have been in existence for over 2 decades yet they are not in any Southern part of Nigeria.

Unfortunately for you, it's South-south and not Southeast. This Militant group has no foothold in the Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by Putinofrussia: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Gen Innocent have announced the Production and local Fabrication of a Local Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Automatic Missile Launcher

A multiple rocket launcher (MRL) or multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) is a type of rocket artillery system that contains multiple launchers which are fixed to a single platform, and shoots its rocket ordnance in a fashion similar to a volley gun.

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe4k4ZUZ8xo

Lies
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by franchasofficia: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Okay, so the war is with Nigeria army not Nigeria itself. I get you now.

So the Yoruba, Igbo's, SS, Northerners that are in the army, who will they fight for?

Could you list the regions where those different groups would be fighting?

In all sincerity, would you have wished for this had Obi won the last presidential election?

In all, what's the title of this movie
?
I wouldn't wish for it at all and to even start with, I can swear with my life that Peter Obi that I know personally will never marginalize or sideline any Nigerian tribe if he had won. Peter Obi would have united Nigeria so well that agitation would have become irrelevant even though they won't just disappear automatically.

But looking at how Tinubu is starting, he is already starting on a wrong footing all thanks to the same old, corrupt, criminal political sycophants surrounding him who see winning election as winning a war and winner must take it all and destroy opposition, it ought not to be that way at all. Peter Obi that I would have repositioned Nigeria from these type of marginalization, cheating and sidelining tribes and region type of politics being played in Nigeria that have been the reason for agitations.

You may be wondering how Tinubu started on the wrong footing? By not including any Igbo person in his transition committee no matter what, this was the same thing that destroyed Buhari's government and made it the worst government Nigeria ever had yet Tinubu and his handlers refused to learn, time will teach them a lesson if they don't make a uturn soonest.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by JOemmy(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

What have Igbo's personally done themselves to change the status quo?

If a majority tribe like Igbo can be complaining of being marginalized, what then should the minority tribes say?

So u haven't been seeing all the contribution of igbos in the development of nigeria yet they get systematically politically marginalized a good example is the just concluded presidential election which was massively rigged what else do you expect from them in such situations?
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by franchasofficia: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

This is like saying Boko Haram affects an Ibibio man in Akwa Ibom. So tell me, what faction in the south west will go against Bola Tinubu? In fact, should it happen, regions who voted for Peter Obi will steer clear of such. Binis, Ibibios and Northern Christians won't be involved. Any uprising in the south east will be solely in the region thereby worsening investment and living standards after what has happened because of UGM.

Peter Obi lost the election and Tinubu will be sworn in. The earlier we accept this, the better.
Boko Haram is not really agitating to secede a nation from Nigeria, they are two different things.

If these guys get to a level they will declare the secession of the region they are clamoring for by force and then start enforcing it by making sure Nigerian government institutions don't have access to the region, what then happens?

Nigerian government will mobilize Nigerian army to subdue them and retake the region back, and that would of course lead to civil war and escalation because I am sure before they would get to that critical point, they must have gotten full backup of some foreign countries. This is how civil war starts.

So don't compare Biafra agitation with Boko Haram insurgency, they are two different things entirely

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by JOemmy(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

U mean UGM that's sponsored by ur party? Even ur buhari and ur tinibu know what igbos are capable of if they get pushed to the wall to unite.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by helinues: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
I wouldn't wish for it at all and to even start with, I can swear with my life that Peter Obi that I know personally will never marginalize or sideline any Nigerian tribe if he had won. Peter Obi would have united Nigeria so well that agitation would have become irrelevant even though they won't just disappear automatically.

But looking at how Tinubu is starting, he is already starting on a wrong footing all thanks to the same old, corrupt, criminal political sycophants surrounding him who see winning election as winning a war and winner must take it all and destroy opposition, it ought not to be that way at all. Peter Obi that I would have repositioned Nigeria from these type of marginalization, cheating and sidelining tribes and region type of politics being played in Nigeria that have been the reason for agitations.

You may be wondering how Tinubu started on the wrong footing? By not including any Igbo person in his transition committee no matter what, this was the same thing that destroyed Buhari's government and made it the worst government Nigeria ever had yet Tinubu and his handlers refused to learn, time will teach them a lesson if they don't make a uturn soonest.

I can swear with my life that Peter Obi that I know personally will never marginalize or sideline any Nigerian tribe if he had won

Same Obi who marginalized Anglican while favouring Catholic during his tenure as Anambra governor.

See, you people should stop over hyping Obi or more of his past would be digged out.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by franchasofficia: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Same Obi who marginalized Anglican while favouring Catholic during his tenure as Anambra governor.

See, you people should stop over hyping Obi or more of his past would be digged out.
Okay
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by luluosas(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Very commendable
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by Whiteangel1234: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by chrisxxx(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Another civil war in Nigeria will affect Igbos more than any other ethnic group. I don't know why our people keep thinking a war will be to our benefit. We would lose woefully. This time, no £20 o.
Bros the truth is that only Fulani will fight Igbos this time. The South South won't. The South West won't. This is same as North Central. The only way these sides can fight them is if they want to annex them. But if it is leaving Nigeria with just their five states holding them back will be injustice.
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by ruggedtimi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Be like failed fireworks
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by dinachi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Gen Innocent have announced the Production and local Fabrication of a Local Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Automatic Missile Launcher

A multiple rocket launcher (MRL) or multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) is a type of rocket artillery system that contains multiple launchers which are fixed to a single platform, and shoots its rocket ordnance in a fashion similar to a volley gun.

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe4k4ZUZ8xo

Just imagine this kids! They don't know anything yet.
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by NothingDoMe: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kam2021:
They did not see bad road in their community or school to invest that money or give to young people as empowerment. Any group that want the East to turn to Sudan, may the earth sweep them.Anu
💯
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by NothingDoMe: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Looks like a scam to me. I don't see the projectiles leaving nozzles. Lots of smoke and lots of noise 😄😄😄😄
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by Whiteangel1234: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol grin
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video by Krak(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
They packed banger rockets into tubes, placed it on a hilux truck and they called it missiles. I am not fooled abeg. This is asinine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before It Is Too Late, A Message For My South South Brothers. / List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love / Throwback Picture Of Young Tinubu In America

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.