Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me (571 Views)

9 Things $5,000 Can Buy In Nigeria / Please Don't Email Me! / Where Can I Get Okrika Shoes To Buy In Lagos At Very Cheap Prices? For Retail (2) (3) (4)

Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by Smartguyboy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
If you have or anywhere I can buy this thing Otoliths(that stone wey Dey for fish brain 🧠)

Contact me let me this money 💰 💰

Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by JONSYN7154: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:
If you have or anywhere I can buy this thing Otoliths(that stone wey Dey for fish brain 🧠)

Contact me let me this money 💰 💰
How much per kilogram?
I know where you can get it even if its tantalite you're looking for.
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by Smartguyboy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
JONSYN7154:
How much per kilogram?
I know where you can get it even if it’s tantalite you're looking for.
Where ?
How much will they sale per kilo ?
We need it in large quantity and please your location
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by JONSYN7154: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Where ?
How much will they sale per kilo ?
We need it in large quantity and please your location
somewhere in the north.

In what quantity are you talking about?
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by Smartguyboy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
JONSYN7154:
somewhere in the north.

Large quantity like very large quantity let me just be honest with you as a guy no fix price for the goods now it’s new so you can fix reasonable price . If you are interested email me and I will give you my WhatsApp number
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by Smartguyboy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
JONSYN7154:
somewhere in the north.

If you have it and you show us proof you have it, we will come to you anywhere in Nigeria but it will be in large quantity. You control the market and give me %10
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by JONSYN7154: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

If you have it and you show us proof you have it, we will come to you anywhere in Nigeria but it will be in large quantity. You control the market and give me %10
Lemme have your WhatsApp number and let's discuss.
You're giving 10% and not the other way round. I can only link you up to the miners.
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by Smartguyboy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
JONSYN7154:
You're giving 10% and not the other way round. I can only link you up to the miners.
I can’t drop my WhatsApp number here for security reasons email me .
Re: Update: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities If You Have Email Me by Kecee06: 12:06pm On May 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
pls message me on WhatsApp 08164240840

Sexy Big Madam Tokunbo Standard 2006 Honda Odyssey / Don't Kill the Simp, Sometimes The Adult is Wrong (Love Advise) / How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine