Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,523 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:59 AM

Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? (22303 Views)

Is No Sex Before Marriage Out-dated Or More Important Than Ever? / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by sulem4u: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Stephen2324:
Has any of you dated or married to a woman who is a twin? If yes, did you face any issue whatsoever with her twin sister? I am curious.

Oh yes...dated one failed but later married one(another twins)...you just have to pretend you're
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by illicit(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

I have a twin friend when we were growing up and I know them very well always surprise when people can’t differentiate the twins 👯‍♂️.

Wow

I think u have special eyes for that

The more I look at them, the more confused I get
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
My dad dated my mum twin first, but ended up marrying my mum. This was over 29 years ago. Crazy but we all laugh about it now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Alexiiydon: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
vivalavida:
Lol
Dated one. The other didn't like me. Me and the one I dated broke up, she got married. Somehow someway I and her twin got close and started dating. The married one is aware and has asked me to take care of her sis. Will go for introduction sometime this yr.
Abeg Dey lie small small
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Alexiiydon: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
McDiplomat777:
Yes I hv dated twin before around 2020 (lockdown). I was in relationship with d senior one (taiwo). They look identical in face, body size, complexion and voice. The other one always sound jealous because i always shower her twin with money, goodies, clothes n care. She later confronted me i don't do the same to her to the point of seducing me. Thanks to my friend bike horn i almost bleep her.
too much lies no good Abeg

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by PDJT: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
-Yes. I have.

-Without divulging too much information, in case she or her husband is a Nairalander, I met her in a town far away from her family home so I didn’t know she was a twin until she told me. However, I didn't meet her twin sister because she died at birth leaving her twin sister (my ex.) with a noticeable birth mark. Apparently, they were somehow attached in the womb. I will stop here out of respect for my ex. ( now a married woman).

-The only issue I had with her was she wasn't a virgin when we met, so I couldn't marry her which upset her very much. Sorry babe. X

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Alexiiydon: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I couldn't differentiate one from the other so I just bought razor blade and gave the one that's not my gf everlasting mark across her cheeks grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Africa best lair Grammy award

6 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by idu1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
blowjohn:
Plenty lies on this thread.
Stay off.

What are you expecting before?

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by herrostar: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yes, i have dated twins, but it took me time to balance the equation grin grin grin, both girls use to come together, sleep together in my house but i never took at as advantage.
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Zudozzzzzzz: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
yarimo:
I am here to read lies, I mean serious lies undecided

Me too! grin

Na wetin go show u say na children full dis nairaland, dey lie like queen colledge girls!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Africa best lair Grammy award
grin grin
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by ShenTeh(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
A twin myself, I dated a twin who was very beautiful and well behaved. However the influence of her other siblings was really very overbearing on our relationship.

We went out ways but are still in very good terms to date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Zonefree(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
yarimo:
I am here to read lies, I mean serious lies undecided
The lies are coming already.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by missyblissy: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
The lies eh.... Na wa oooo todaybis Sunday oooo.

As a twin myself, i didnt do any of these crazy stuff most of you guys described. Slweping with the same man eeeeeew, never!!!!!

Omo i don't share my man with anyone. You can tell them. Apart if you want to

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
I’m a twins too
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by crossbreedwears(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
So, your bro did not marry her?
Natbrowny:
My bro once dis. The other twin doesnt like him one bit. After several pressure.. We asked her and shes like. She feels whenever my bro sees her, he already has an idea how she looks like under the dress through her twin sis and she's not comfortable with that (coz dey r same even body wise) Her response prompted me to flirt with her and take her mind off my bro. Las las. We straffed and game over.

Twins can f*cking jealous sha. Daaaaaaaaamn.
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by olamilekan9(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
chai🥶,God have mercy oo....i remember when i was in the world back then when i was ruthless and i can nack anything under skirt,chai🥶 i have nacked🍆💦 two twin sisters,i scope them one after the other knowningly and i dated both of them which align with premium nacks..
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by crossbreedwears(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Bro, if you were truly serious her, you would have been able to identify both of them
okoroemeka:
I have dated twins by mistake,they use one phone so if I call i don't know which one is answering,so i came one day and parked near the house and called my babe to come out,the twin sister answered and came out,my babe was out,so I just did what any good man will do and take whoever is available to my house for serious exploration
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Softsnare(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
My wife is a twin identical one for that

And for seven good years we dated bfr marriage I had no issues with her twin sis

The scope is for the twin sis of the girl you are dating to like make sure you don’t buy one thing always make it two

And don’t take only ur babe out take them both

That the formula

7 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by DCmaverick(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
I've neva dated any bt i wil hv twins
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by bewla(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Natbrowny:

Depends if they r really identical in face n body.. Some dey get same face, different body size
Dont mind the ops
What of triplets that look same in every thing even birth marks
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by vivalavida(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Abeg Dey lie small small

The truth bro
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Osashalom: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lovelyn451:
When they're male and female...hmm, the female dominates the male, like she's in total control of him, he can't do anything without consulting her first, as his wife just be friends with his twin sister and your marriage will be fine
This is not true. I am in the right position to tell you. If you argue I will go further. Happy Sunday
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Lukson2018: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Why I go try m? 🤣
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Menclothing: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
As a friend yes cool
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Floxyijeoma(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
vivalavida:
Lol
Dated one. The other didn't like me. Me and the one I dated broke up, she got married. Somehow someway I and her twin got close and started dating. The married one is aware and has asked me to take care of her sis. Will go for introduction sometime this yr.
Congrats in advance
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Floxyijeoma(f): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
gurujoe:
I have dated a twin the funny part a fulani twins in southern kaduna. She shows me what true love is. I loved her too however when i wanted to marry i was showed the direction of my village by my mother
Lol
Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Cassandraloius: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Twins can be very jealous of themselves especially when attention is given to one more often.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? by Starz825(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Abeg Dey lie small small
he dey happen...check the comment above yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.