Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,970 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism (715 Views)

VACANCY!!!! ISM Support / Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais / ISM| Industrial Security Management Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by nkemjacob2(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Yahoo is very influential. It spread like fire among youth. Since the introduction youth no longer work as they have found a new means to earn money.

What will you differently to address this sort of vice.
Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Dzzzz: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Yahoo is very influential. It spread like fire among youth. Since the introduction youth no longer work as they have found a new means to earn money.

What will you differently to address this sort of vice.
...You should first ask yourself..Yahoo is not good but how can you tackle it when the system in Nigeria does not favor the youth..Even graduates don’t have jobs talked of Jose who didn’t even go to school..Be like you want make them dey rob you constantly..

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by VTJN(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Security
Fight corruption
Enabling environment to attract foreign investors
Create jobs opportunity (FG, state and LG)
Empower graduates with low interest loan
Quality primary and secondary education
Agricultural and industrial revolution

If this is put in place, i believe unemployment will reduce to the minimal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Ever8090: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2023
I will encourage the boys to focus on Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Benki003(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Easy way I'll create a Yahoo platform make sure every yahoo boy joins then apprehend them accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by arkonpoint: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jobs, jobs and more jobs.

And I think our police should be modified in such a way that there should be a EFCC agent, NDLEA agent and anti-kidnap in a police team. That way, more arrests will be made easily.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by nkemjacob2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ever8090:
I will encourage the boys to focus on Nigeria politicians
lol
Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by odigbosky(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jobs and a good credit facility.

The problem with Nigeria is no credit facility. Imagine if you're earning 100k, it will take you 4 months to raise 400k for an apartment, then if you want to furnish that apartment. Likely 400-600k again.

You have to work and save and hope the price doesn't go up

Now imagine if as you start your job, you get this housing loan to rent an apartment, then you get another for your furniture which you can slowly pay from your salary over time.

This is what Yahoo gives most boy. It gives them a quick start over their peers.

A yahoo boy collects two million once, he rents an apartment and furnishes it.

How peer who is working in Zenith bank is still trying to save money to rent an apartment and furnish it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
If dollar crash to ₦100 number of yahoo boys will be reduced to barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by akwesenana: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
By introducing incentives: for every 1k USD you make, free data and ice supply for a year.

Kpoli aside, imagine Nigeria without fraud, men for don achieve your phone since.

I hate most yahoo boys sha. Lousy, loud, proud and dumb.
Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by sonature1: 5:48pm On May 01, 2023
It has no solution because we are losing our morals and government has no integrity and plans for young people.

Yahoo-yahoo is the second biggest creator of job in Nigeria after the federal government.
Someone once told me that nobody would have been sleeping at night if there was no yahoo-yahoo.

How do you tell someone who makes $5k to $20k from fraud in a month to settle for a job of #100k? No be juju be that?
Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Nwaotu10(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2023
Create jobs.
This is my 6-year post-graduation without a job.
if I can see someone that will acquaint me with the methodologies of Yahoo, I will even join them.
Joblessness has pummeled me unmercifully.
Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Plight21(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Create jobs.
This is my 6-year post-graduation without a job.
if I can see someone that will acquaint me with the methodologies of Yahoo, I will even join them.
Jobless has pummeled me unmercifully.

It's sad!
Even starting a productive business needs Capital.

And the funniest thing is that more graduates are coming out without any availability of jobs for them.
It's crazy.
Nigeria System has turned everyone to religious folks; going to the mountains to pray for job.
It's shit!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Nwaotu10(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2023
Plight21:

It's sad!
Even starting a productive business needs Capital.

And the funniest thing is that more graduates are coming out without any availability of jobs for them.
It's crazy.
Nigeria System has turned everyone to religious folks; going to the mountains to pray for job.
It's shit!
It's vexing, honestly!
Na yahoo I go soon do, if I no still see job this year grin
Man must survive.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by IyaTola: 6:29pm On May 01, 2023
Nwaotu10:

It's vexing, honestly!
Na yahoo I go soon do, if I no still see job this year grin
Man must survive.
We have excuthieves
Legislooters
Re: If You Were To Be The President How Can You Address Yahoo-ism by Nwaotu10(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2023
IyaTola:
We have excuthieves
Legislooters
LOl grin grin
Nobe lie, ah swear

(1) (Reply)

Tincan Island Container Terminal / Vacancies 2024 / Please Tell Me What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.