Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... (42370 Views)

Never Pay For Content Again! / Why Pay Money To Secure A Job When U Can Be In A Business Lik Chymall? Earn Dail / I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Run away from buying Walter enyinnaya course if you love your money.
Thank you.

Hmmm, thank you very much sir
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2023
Greenscientist:

Send me message via at jedeldomains@gmail.com

Let me know when you"ve seen this so that i can delete it.

Good morning Sir

I've just emailed you
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jesuferanmi1: 7:09am On May 05, 2023
telim:
The rule is this whenever anyone promise to mentor you on how to earn quick money online for a fee. Just Run for your life and protect your cash because you are about to get ripped off irrespective of such person race. The so called gurus comes from different race and background and all have one aim, ripping you off your hard earned money.

The gurus either earns little or nothing from the methods they claim to mentor but make more money off the noobs through mentorship fees.

you can earn decent money through affiliate marketing but you need good data by investing $$$ on trackers and traffic source before you can ever go green with your campaigns. You can also invest on free traffics method which involve spamming your affiliate link everywhere or SEO but this method takes a lot of time and energy to see decent earning.

Do not loose guard else you will get ripped off and get your time wasted. Anyone that earns good money online does not have time to provide a mentorship service.

Good morning sir, i know you are a busy person sir, but please kindly drop an easy step by step guide on how to earn $5+ daily online for noobs(people with no technical skiills) which can be achieved with little capital ($100) in your free time sir, need to earn legally in this hard times, God bless you sir.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by afoobiggy700(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2023
ojasweb:

You're right to some extent, but not in all cases.

Here on Nairaland between 2015 - 2017, i was teaching people how to make money on Fiverr.
I was teaching them for free and i was making between $2000 - $3000 per month on Fiverr.

Here's the link to one of the threads >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

It is not always true that Nigerians won't teach you what is making them money. Still on this Nairaland i got many people sharing testimonies about how the information i provided helped them.

There are people with values and integrity.

When i announced whether i should make a birthday offer for my training courses on Facebook, people didn't allow me rest until i made it live for them, and within just 48 hours i sold 700k.

But still, i have personally seen a lot of people selling garbage in the name of training.

I missed the offer, I saw your post the next day you did the discount offer sale. Walahi the thing pain me.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by ojasweb(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2023
afoobiggy700:

I missed the offer, I saw your post the next day you did the discount offer sale. Walahi the thing pain me.

We gather still dey.

I plan something better very soon.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by FoolishBoy419: 8:23am On May 11, 2023
alllivesmatter:

Are you serious? You mean they fake KDP royalties stats using chrome? How please

It's true. You just need to use the PC version of Chrome or Firefox and nothing else. You can do that by clicking on the developer tools. (Can't remember all the steps as I'm not currently with my laptop). Just google it and you will see the exact steps. You can edit the charts, figures, labels, and even the dates!

This is why you will never see them sharing the stats from screenshots of their mobile phones. It is always PC. They are just hungry information marketers.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by LongLife4all: 8:36am On May 11, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

It's true. You just need to use the PC version of Chrome or Firefox and nothing else. You can do that by clicking on the developer tools. (Can't remember all the steps as I'm not currently with my laptop). Just google it and you will see the exact steps. You can edit the charts, figures, labels, and even the dates!

This is why you will never see them sharing the stats from screenshots of their mobile phones. It is always PC. They are just hungry information marketers.

Na wa o. Things are really happening o. Fake things everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by alllivesmatter(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Goodness Gracious!!! These people will not kill us o o o o o o o . Whom do we believe now?

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by PaNnamdi: 10:14am On May 21, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Good afternoon bro

Are you really serious about making $1500 from crypto every single month? Please tell me the truth Sir
Bro make I tell no cap I make at least 4,000 dollars every month no be chevron, yahoo or ritual ooo but legit online crypto included.if I say make I explain e go long.well I go tag u alongside others who wanna learn how In a reply to someone.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Bro make I tell no cap I make at least 4,000 dollars every month no be chevron, yahoo or ritual ooo but legit online crypto included.if I say make I explain e go long.well I go tag u alongside others who wanna learn how In a reply to someone.

Bro please send me a message on WhatsApp so we can chat better and so that I can also have your number... Please bro... here's my WhatsApp number 079... please send me a message bro.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by PaNnamdi: 4:00pm On May 21, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Bro please send me a message on WhatsApp so we can chat better and so that I can also have your number... Please bro... here's my WhatsApp number 07063102915... please send me a message bro.
Sorry,I could have done that but due to certain reasons I mean there are some idiots on nairaland trying to get at me due to some issues we had.i don't share contacts even if na girl wey fine pass Caroline danujuma.you see I don tey for nairaland and life small and I have seen where enemies disguise and get people on nairaland.it happened in the cultist thread on crime section then I don't know If u knew what happened on the thread then.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Sorry,I could have done that but due to certain reasons I mean there are some idiots on nairaland trying to get at me due to some issues we had.i don't share contacts even if na girl wey fine pass Caroline danujuma.you see I don tey for nairaland and life small and I have seen where enemies disguise and get people on nairaland.it happened in the cultist thread on crime section then I don't know If u knew what happened on the thread then.

Bro please I'm not like that... Please give me the benefit of the doubt.... bro please ok even if you wont give me your number you can give me your sype ID or telegram etc
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by waolatz12(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2023
bestman09:
I've personally lost lots of money through buying online courses but the truth is that there are genuine courses too.
A course I bought in Aug 2022 for N50K is still working very well till today, though so much have changed in terms of the process.

Anything that have original will always have scam

Which course is it? If it is Amazon Kdp, I'd love to have a link to the materials. Can I message you on WhatsApp boss?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
LeopardX:
Well said.
I have never been convinced by their sweet talk before.

Before an average Nigerian will decide to teach you a money making skill for free or for a fee, best believe that the main reason he's doing that is because he's not making as much money as he would want.

Not necessarily.

Look at it this way. If I help you learn to make money online it means I will earn your trust. Based on that trust I can sell you something of a higher value at a later date.

You see those people showing you stuff for free, they are collecting your contact. What do you think they need it for?

Guy shine your eye. There is money on the table and you are sleeping on it
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Lol.

If a human being was making money from something, the human will focus on making money by using the skill. The person wouldn't have time to teach people he doesn't know from Adam.

If someone you've not known before offers to teach you how to make money for a fee, be rest assured that the money the person is making is the fee you pay for tutorials.

It's a simple principle of life.

What is wrong with that?

If what I sell to you delivers on the promise, what is wrong with that?

I document a process on how to make money because I know what the process is and I sell that process to you.

You bought it because you saw the value and wanted to learn. I made that documentation because I saw that it was needed.

It is a viable product.

It's okay if you can't understand it. You will someday.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?

One of the problem that people have is that they expect to buy courses and watch money magically enter their bank account.

Even if you tell a broke man what to do.......as in monkey see monkey do style he will still Bleep up and blame you.

It's why he is still broke
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by LeopardX: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Not necessarily.

Look at it this way. If I help you learn to make money online it means I will earn your trust. Based on that trust I can sell you something of a higher value at a later date.

You see those people showing you stuff for free, they are collecting your contact. What do you think they need it for?

Guy shine your eye. There is money on the table and you are sleeping on it

Well said. Render a free service as a demo.
Then when you earn my trust, you can then charge a fee. That's normal.

But charging a fee outrightly? C'mon that's fishy.
Plus this is Nigeria. You can be devastatingly disappointed by someone who have earned your trust over the years.
A classic case in point is one Stephenmoka in the bet thread who ran with a client's 500k.
He's nowhere to be found now. Many other cases abound even on Nairaland here.

So we are just exercising caution ni.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by ojasweb(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
afoobiggy700:

I'll be doing something massive in the next few months.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by afoobiggy700(m): 1:35am On Jun 06, 2023
ojasweb:

I'll be doing something massive in the next few months.
Patiently waiting
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by AdeoyeAdefemi: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
No, it is not a simple principle of life.

Someone that I don't know from Adam taught me HTML, CSS and we are currently on Javascript and I haven't spent a kobo on tutorial or Udemy courses etc. He has lots of them and shares them with me and he gets the ones he doesn't have for me free of charge and because his classes takes much of my time, he wanted to place me on monthly token but I declined the offer.

I learn better when I teach so I posted on my whatsapp status that I needed someone I can tutor on the above courses, the only requirement was genuine interest. A friend referred someone that I do not know from Adam and we are going on fine.

When people tell you that they have E-books or whatever on how to make money online, common sense should tell you that selling the books was their own way of making money online.

Yea, there scammers but there are also genuine people out there that will teach you how to money online free of charge.

Hello Sir / Ma. I'm interested in your class. How can I join?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by SuperOnyi: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro, i dont collect money to teach. I only help people when i feel like. In fact, i no to get time for that one because i get plenty things to do both in work and school.

As i dey type work choke for my head and i get test tomorrow. Even the people i asked to drop their digits, you can ask dem anyday aytime if i collect money from dem. I wont collect shishi from dem and you can ask dem in the future.

I was thought to help people because of God, nothing else.

No be Ilegendd help boys for this same NL with free Amazon Kdp knowledge. In fact even me benefit, but i no to put body for the hustle.

shocked

Brother man, show some love on kdp. I've been on that shit since March, although, I've not published any book. A lot of temptations tried to hold down but I ain't backing down.

I did buy a course from a nairaland guru but learning never ends — show some love, boss. Don't ignore. Thanks.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 1:02am On Jun 01
PaNnamdi:

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by captaininiobong(m): 8:25am On Jun 01
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

To me crypto is a no no, when i saw someone who has gone through lots of courses on it who is my neigbor sometimes battling with regrets although he cash out but not massive.

That was when i knew crypto is a no no. Instead i do amazon kdp
What do you think?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Zaynkad: 3:52pm On Jun 01
PaNnamdi:

Just dey play grin me dey make 1500k dollars from crypto monthly as I speak.
U know what,just dey play grin grin

Hi
Can i get assistance for my business

I am a stay at home and not making any sakes

I can send any proof you need

I just need business.support.God bless
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Greenscientist: 4:47pm On Jun 19
MisterKennedy:

Good morning Sir

I've just emailed you

Hello bro, please kindly unquote me or remove my e-mail from the quote.

Please, it is necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.