Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,868 members, 7,949,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu (328 Views)

Things Getting Better Under Tinubu, Protest Will Harm Economy – Tompolo / I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Cruztvblog: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria will be far better under my father’s administration, Seyi Tinibu assures Nigerians.

Son of the President-Elect Bola Tinubu, Seyi Tinubu, has spoken to Nigerians on what they should expect from his father’s incoming administration.

Seyi assured Nigerians of a better country and renewed hope in the incoming Tinubu Administration.

He gave the assurance on Saturday in Abuja when he joined other supporters and admirers of his father at the Day 34 of the pre-inauguration hangout.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reported that the daily pre-inauguration hangout which began on March 26, was organised by a political pressure group, Patriots in Defense of Democracy.

Seyi, on arrival at the Unity Fountain venue of the hangout along with his team, was ushered in with various scintillating cultural displays.

He appreciated all supporters at the hangout and assured youths that the incoming administration would prioritise their needs in all areas, particularly in appointive positions.

The group’s convener, Mr Tosin Adeyanju, said the daily pre-inauguration hangout was in solidarity with the mandate freely given by Nigerians to Tinubu on Feb. 25.

He also said the hangout is aimed to redirect the ongoing narratives about the presidential election and the emergence of Tinubu as the president-elect.

Tosin said that the hangout would continue until May 29, when Tinubu would be sworn in as the country’s 16th democratically elected president.

“The attendees had been here for 34 days now to chase out anti-democracy preachers as well as to stand on the mandate freely given to Tinubu, the President-elect.

“We have had several events, including a medical outreach to bring health facility closer to the attendees as a way to adding colour to the hangout,” he said.

Adeyanju said the hangout was sustained by contributions from friends and Tinubu’s well-wishers. See more details [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/04/30/nigerian-will-be-far-better-under-my-fathers-administration-seyi-tinibu-assures-nigerians/[/url]

Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Ihateheadslamer: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
All of a sudden, Seyi tinubu turned to tinubu spokesman tongue
Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Opintiwa: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
so said An aspiring cocaine sniffer to the chief cocaine sniffer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by garriAndsugar: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
No doubt that it would be better than the current administration. buhari is an epitome of failure
Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by SalamRushdie: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Even stone willl be better than Buhari
Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Dotherightthing: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sure
Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by TemplarLandry: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sure thing.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Jennymine(f): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Trash👩‍🦯
Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Ofunaofu: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
No doubt that it would be better than the current administration. buhari is an epitome of failure

You, Seyi are merely making a wish

And like they say, If wishes were horses, beggars would ride

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Far Better Under My Father’s Administration, Seyi Tinibu by Mraphel: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Opintiwa:
so said An aspiring cocaine sniffer to the chief cocaine sniffer
We know you're from that insulting tribe(Obedient). grin grin

(1) (Reply)

May Day: Buhari’s Govt Treating Nigerian Workers Like Medieval Slaves - Atiku / Tinubu Promises Tough Decisions, NLC Ask For New Retirement Age / Nddc: The Hyenas And Jackals Once More Gather - Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.