Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark (4758 Views)

Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 / Nigeria Will Not Divide – Jonathan / President Jonathan: Nigeria Will Not Divide Under My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by Pukkah: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
Mark knows the truth. All of them know the truth. However, for them it's not politically correct to say the truth. This is the crux of the matter.

What is in vogue in Nigeria is speaking with tongue in cheek or even outright lying.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by redsun(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2011
David mark has to be in jail or be executed for his crimes against humanity just like obj,anenih,ibb,atiku,igbinedion and co.

As long as those thieves are free and pulling the shots in nigeria,nigeria will never be sane
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by benlay(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
babakb:

the 1914 amalgamation of the nothern and southern protectorate created what is called the deceitful naija although the colonial masters partly solved the problem when independence was given under a regional government but the military guys destroyed everything, to make things worst prevented biafara to be another mistake and now ordinary naija's are suffering from the deeds of the military guys, naija as one nation can never benefit the masses but only a very few ( less than 5% of the total population ), the earlier we take the division of the country serious the better for us. divided we stand united we fall.

PERIOD!
NO MORE POSTS ON THIS TOPIC.
NL should just read these posts by others.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by otondo55: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2011

David Mark, Biggest foool ever born !

Divided we stand, united we fall !

Soon and very soon !

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by otondo55: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
Mark knows the truth. All of them know the truth. However, for them it's not politically correct to say the truth. This is the crux of the matter.

What is in vogue in Nigeria is speaking with tongue in cheek or even outright lying.

Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by ezeagu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
Uh, how did this come out as soon as I started my threads on nairaland? Weird.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
for sometime now l have been of the opinion that the country should split and we go our seperate ways l am very sorry for pple like David Mark they have looted and impoverished the pple of this country and the day the pple will raise up they will have no hiding place cry
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by grinda: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
When your salary and allowance its over N80m monthly. God punish u!
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by Omarbah: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2011
What is it with people always talking about nigeria being divided into two states?
Do you really thing that would do any good? Look at what is happening to Sudan today. They are still fighting.
The country has problems, instead if wasting your energy trying to get something that is out of reach, rather
try to change the way things are done.
This country's problems are mostly political. Almost all of west africa has the same problems. The same old
folks are running things. They do not have any ambition except keeping their jobs. So they will
manipulate the mass, encourage youngsters to take weapons and create a mess. These guys are the problem.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by ghostofsparta(m): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2011
Omarbah:

What is it with people always talking about nigeria being divided into two states?
Do you really thing that would do any good? Look at what is happening to Sudan today. They are still fighting.
The country has problems, instead if wasting your energy trying to get something that is out of reach, rather
try to change the way things are done.
This country's problems are mostly political. Almost all of west africa has the same problems. The same old
folks are running things. They do not have any ambition except keeping their jobs. So they will
manipulate the mass, encourage youngsters to take weapons and create a mess. These guys are the problem.

Answer this question:
1. Do you know anything about the rush/exploration/partitioning/conquest of Africa? (They even gave it the name 'Africa')
2. What makes you think it is out of reach, does U.S.S.R., U.K., ring any bell?
3. Which of the following twos is the older ?
a. Yoruba race or Nigeria
b. Igbo race or Nigeria
c. Calabar race or Nigeria
d. Ijaw race or Nigeria
4. Yeah you are right, those old guys are the problems, so should we just keep suffering and dying without doing anything AT ALL?

Each of the 3 countries that made up the whole of Britain are approximately 60 million all together and yet as individually separated as they are, each one of them isn't up to the whole of Igbos in terms of population which is approximately 40million or even the Yorubas. The British amalgamated us together doesn't mean we have to remain amalgamated forever. There are several nations that aren't up to a million or two. A large number of population doesn't imply might or 'GIANT' if that's what's deceiving us. Little Japan dominated the eastern front during World War II, and even today Nippon as they like to call themselves have a say in global affairs and decisions, and as one of the manufacture giants of Asia with such social and technological advancement is among those who determines the shape of world economic 'G-8', and yet the population of these nation isn't up to the 2 billion people in China. That's not even the point, the point is why should we keep deluding ourselves with catch phrases such as "united we stand, divided we fall" or cliché such as "giant of Africa" when in fact we can't manufacture needles or matchsticks. The only thing this crippled giantess is good at is, exporting of its crude oil only to be resold back to her because she intentionally misplaced the keys to the doors of its refineries. A giantess with no shame or guilt, where PHCN offices relies on 'chinko' generators to power its billing/receipt machines while payers line up in rows outside in the sun or rain looking irately at the crudely design poster pasted on the wall announcing the and increased bill charges and people ask "na wa o! wen dem go carry digital meter con dis area". A giant whose roads are so horribly undulated with death traps it makes the rugged terrain of Mars look beautiful. A giant with such bastardized education system that it produces more incompetent graduates than employment opportunities, and oh! If they are too much competent graduate, not too worry there are special abattoirs reserved for NYSCs to go serve, after all not everyone need to work, since our so-called leaders are doing the main work - fixed!. Why should our fate be directed by some bunch of inept cabals who don't even know the definition of 'government' or the 'principle of demand and supply' and yet they manage the country affairs as if it's their playground. Why can't there be Biafra Republic or Igboland after-all there is Englishland i.e. England; why can't they be United Creeks of Delta lands, after-all there os Kuwait and Malaysia, Why can't they be Bokoharamistan or The Islamic States of Fulani Emirates after all there was once U.S.S.R. and the Yorubas with their United Tribes of Ile-Odua, after-all there is Deutschland and Netherland, ba wahala!, its only some soul-less people who are benefiting from the present status-quo that wouldn't be happy with the sound of peaceful secession. They are BIG fools because they can make everything in this country better and yet Okadigbo will buy his 32 cars, Tinubu, IBB, Abdulsalam, Abubakar, Tafa Balogun, Bode George, etc may still quietly embezzle without the people minding provided an common citizen is relatively okay since he can afford 3 square meal, but that is not the case. The case is deeper than most what most know, the then successive JIHADIC conquest of West Africa continued downward islamization the Hausa state and of which during the time its aggressive and violent campaign on the places of the south was about to take full course, it was suddenly halted due to the campaigner with bigger guns i.e. British colonialists/missionaries, subsequently the Jihadists resumed with such bequeathed power from the British who were like:

"Hey Russ, please inform uncle Sam that my newly created weapon 'neocolonialism' doesn't only cost less but is also more subtle and civilized, oh jeez! Russ is busy with communism, well let me check on my colonies, Ghana, can't use it, Sierra Leone, no way, Nigeria, ah! ah!, lets see, this educated south think they've gotten independent, let's see how this experimental trick would turn out if I use my weapon like this, and, like that, now let see if they can be free themselves from the north that we've empowered, love this weapon"

And this has been subconsciously aided by some greedy elements in this systemic structure. God, Jesus and Mohammed are not too slow to act on these evil so-called leaders of ours like many been praying and hoping, they just don't take action as we all have seen in the numerous instances of these legislooters, sinators, and gunvernor have always sworn by their holy books before assuming office. If they don't want Nigeria peacefully dis-amalgamated then let them incorporate Ogun and Shango into the present constitution ajd lets see if things would change or not.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by Omarbah: 3:44am On Sep 25, 2011
ghostofsparta:

Answer this question:
1. Do you know anything about the rush/exploration/partitioning/conquest of Africa? (They even gave it the name 'Africa')
2. What makes you think it is out of reach, does U.S.S.R., U.K., ring any bell?
3. Which one of the following twos is the oldest and that has been existing thousands of years before?
a. Yoruba race and Nigeria
b. Igbo race and Nigeria
c. Calabar race and Nigeria
d. Ijaw race and Nigeria
4. Yeah you are right, those old guys are the problems, so should we just keep suffering and dying without doing anything AT ALL?

Each of the 3 countries that made up the whole of Britain are approximately 60 million all together and yet as individually separated as they are, each one of them isn't up to the whole of Igbos in terms of population which is approximately 40million or even the Yorubas. The British amalgamated us together doesn't mean we have to remain amalgamated forever. There are several nations that aren't up to a million or two. A large number of population doesn't imply might or 'GIANT' if that's what's deceiving us. Little Japan dominated the eastern front during World War II, and even today Nippon as they like to call themselves have a say in global affairs and decisions, and as one of the manufacture giants of Asia with such social and technological advancement is among those who determines the shape of world economic 'G-8', and yet the population of these nation isn't up to the 2 billion people in China. That's not even the point, the point is why should we keep deluding ourselves with catch phrases such as "united we stand, divided we fall" or cliché such as "giant of Africa" when in fact we can't manufacture needles or matchsticks. The only thing this crippled giantess is good at is, exporting of its crude oil only to be resold back to her because she intentionally misplaced the keys to the doors of its refineries. A giantess with no shame or guilt, where PHCN offices relies on 'chinko' generators to power its billing/receipt machines while payers line up in rows outside in the sun or rain looking irately at the crudely design poster pasted on the wall announcing the and increased bill charges and people ask "na wa o! wen dem go carry digital meter con dis area". A giant whose roads are so horribly undulated with death traps it makes the rugged terrain of Mars look beautiful. A giant with such bastardized education system that it produces more incompetent graduates than employment opportunities, and oh! If they are too much competent graduate, not too worry there are special abattoirs reserved for NYSCs to go serve, after all not everyone need to work, since our so-called leaders are doing the main work - fixed!. Why should our fate be directed by some bunch of inept cabals who don't even know the definition of 'government' or the 'principle of demand and supply' and yet they manage the country affairs as if it's their playground. Why can't there be Biafra Republic or Igboland after-all there is Englishland i.e. England; why can't they be United Creeks of Delta lands, after-all there os Kuwait and Malaysia, Why can't they be Bokoharamistan or The Islamic States of Fulani Emirates after all there was once U.S.S.R. and the Yorubas with their United Tribes of Ile-Odua, after-all there is Deutschland and Netherland, ba wahala!, its only some soul-less people who are benefiting from the present status-quo that wouldn't be happy with the sound of peaceful secession. They are BIG fools because they can make everything in this country better and yet Okadigbo will buy his 32 cars, Tinubu, IBB, Abdulsalam, Abubakar, Tafa Balogun, Bode George, etc may still quietly embezzle without the people minding provided an common citizen is relatively okay since he can afford 3 square meal, but that is not the case. The case is deeper than most what most know, the then successive JIHADIC conquest of West Africa continued downward islamization the Hausa state and of which during the time its aggressive and violent campaign on the places of the south was about to take full course, it was suddenly halted due to the campaigner with bigger guns i.e. British colonialists/missionaries, subsequently the Jihadists resumed with such bequeathed power from the British who were like:

"Hey Russ, please inform uncle Sam that my newly created weapon 'neocolonialism' doesn't only cost less but is also more subtle and civilized, oh jeez! Russ is busy with communism, well let me check on my colonies, Ghana, can't use it, Sierra Leone, no way, Nigeria, ah! ah!, lets see, this educated south think they've gotten independent, let's see how this experimental trick would turn out if I use my weapon like this, and, like that, now let see if they can be free themselves from the north that we've empowered, love this weapon"

And this has been subconsciously aided by some greedy elements in this systemic structure. God, Jesus and Mohammed are not too slow to act on these evil so-called leaders of ours like many been praying and hoping, they just don't take action as we all have seen in the numerous instances of these legislooters, sinators, and gunvernor have always sworn by their holy books before assuming office. If they don't want Nigeria peacefully dis-amalgamated then let them incorporate Ogun and Shango into the present constitution ajd lets see if things would change or not.

The same China that is kicking ass today, the same one that will replace the United States as the world first power is multiethnic. That country was torn apart by warlords and conflicts between the largest two ethnic groups. Even today, they still fight among them from time to time. The only way that country was able to take advantage of its human resources was ORDER and that's what we need.
We can blow the whole country into tribal republics, it won't do any good. They will just end up fighting each other.
I know Nigeria has a serious religious problem that should be resolved.But who is responsible for that? The Fulani ?
Those people established Muslim Kingdoms in three other countries. One was in Senegal (Fuuta Toro), one in Guinea(Fuuta Jaloon), one in Mali (Macina) and the Caliphate of Sokoto. For your knowledge, the one in Sokoto was established after the one in Guinea and Senegal. And yet Nigeria is the only one among these countries to experience religious problems. The majority of the population in these three countries is Muslims and yet they live peacefully with their Christian countrymen. Now what is my point?
The federal government has to take its responsibility and ensure the religious neutrality of all governments in this country. Even in Saudi Arabia, or ROME, Muslims and Christians don't attack each other. Why is it the case in an African country? Lack of Order and Responsibility.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by ghostofsparta(m): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2011
ghostofsparta:

Answer this question:

Regarding your analysis, do you seriously BELIEVE Nigeria would surely still work?
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by Omarbah: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2011
ghostofsparta:

Regarding your analysis, do you seriously BELIEVE Nigeria would surely still work?
Yes I do believe it can work. This country have faced many problems including a bloody civil war.
But it is still standing. What is needed today is a responsible ruler who has to courage to take on hot
issues. If Boko Haram was being tracked efficiently by security forces, if the Oil spill was being taken care of,
if a Nigerian whether muslim or christian could practice his religion and anywhere without fear, would you still
ask for division? I do not think so. One day it will be the turn of young folks today to rule this country. Things should
be done differently.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by Tosinville(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2011
Nigeria should split. Basic
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by chidianan(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2011
I just hoe that one day all of this pronouncements and encouragements will transcend to its productive equivalent
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by AjanleKoko: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
Of course Mark wouldn't want Nigeria to split.
His sons are in CBN, his daughter is in the Lower House, and his son-in-law is a local government chairman.
Who else has benefitted more from 'Nigeria'? angry undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by ghostofsparta(m): 2:03am On Sep 26, 2011
Like I said before - any one who doesn't desire Nigeria to be peacefully dis-amalgamated is one of the extremely few who to an opulent extent somehow benefits from the present status-quo. Even the Iya alakaras, barbers, tailors, hairdressers, etc can't bear the hardship of Nigeria no more, they are just enduring in silence, but for how long? while the govt. people are busy increasing their salaries the common man thinks of how he's going to manage N1000 for 4days. The akaras and pofpofs are getting smaller and smaller in size while the price of ordinary garri and onions are slowly rising. D thing wey dey vex me pass na dem bad roads wey de cause accidents every where, dem go dey torture us with unstable electricity and everything from education to electronics just dey ridiculously expensive. Suddenly sardine just jumped from N130 to N250, and because some poor class can afford it @ ridiculous N250 twice in 4 months, one  go say Nigerians are okay. I can't forget OBJ making slow statement such as "Education is expensive" and also foolishly affirming that if a every Nigerians can afford bottled water, therefore everyone is okay. Apart from some dat can afford to reside in flats that have access to bore-hole how many poor commoners fit even afford to dey continuously sustain themselves wit bags of pure water, no be so so water dem dey fetch up and down onto say water corporation no run pipes enter dem area.  I am sure if there had existed Biafraland and or Oodua Republic the standard of living of its common citizens would be far better than what an average or middle class Nigerian is striving to maintain because the genuinely elected rulers of the respective nations would definitely care not to see his/her own tribe and others in its country SUFFER for nothing.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark by itiswell1(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Of course Mark wouldn't want Nigeria to split.
His sons are in CBN, his daughter is in the Lower House, and his son-in-law is a local government chairman.
Who else has benefitted more from 'Nigeria'? angry undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

PUNCH Refutes Premium Times Plagiarism Claim / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 / Picture Of Buhari's Family Before Presidency (see Difference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.