Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ (19445 Views)

All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Akpatan: 10:57am On May 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
– Suspended REC, Yunusa Ari breaks silence

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/30/adamawa-election-i-was-under-pressure-suspended-rec-yunusa-ari-breaks-silence/
😂😂😂 under pressure to rig the election after collecting so much
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Dittodat: 11:15am On May 01, 2023
Onowu33:
Binani na thief and Nigeria under tinubu is finished..
Obviously you're finished.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Judolisco(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2023
merits:

But he just said it,he said he is under pressure.
d pressure neva finish? He said he was under pressure... He should come out and explain himself
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by socialmediaman: 11:17am On May 01, 2023
Voltage7:
He should be in prison making this revelation.

Kirikiri to be specific
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Cooly100: 11:18am On May 01, 2023
You can never see the holy man Helinus here.

You can never see that tribal pretender ...

Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2023
When you start hearing different super stories like this, just know that the case has died a natural death
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Onowu33: 11:32am On May 01, 2023
Dittodat:

Obviously you're finished.
your unfortunate self?
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Dittodat: 11:50am On May 01, 2023
Onowu33:
your unfortunate self?
Better go and reclaim your stolen brain.
Your unfortunate miserable low life existence is finished.
Bye.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by tuzle(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
yarimo:
PDP parading stolen mandate in Adamawa state
u always support criminality.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Voltage7: 12:39pm On May 01, 2023
socialmediaman:

Kirikiri to be specific
I tell you man.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Mitchy49(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2023
Mahmood Yakubu should also confesss same now and announce the authentic Winner else he will die from the curses heaped on him by Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2023
But why is he walking free. Is his actions not a crime again
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Onowu33: 12:51pm On May 01, 2023
Dittodat:

Better go and reclaim your stolen brain.
Your unfortunate miserable low life existence is finished.
Bye.
even in my worst life I am still better and bigger than the whole of your family.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Dittodat: 12:54pm On May 01, 2023
Onowu33:
even in my worst life I am still better and bigger than the whole of your family.
Yeah, in your next life maybe. Not in this lifetime.
My house guards live better than you.
Pls get lost.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by GreyLaw(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
yarimo:

Yeye! And the APC is parading what at the center? Your brain goes on leave when sense is required.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Onowu33: 1:03pm On May 01, 2023
Dittodat:

Yeah, in your next life maybe. Not in this lifetime.
My house guards live better than you.
Pls get lost.
of course poverty will never make you have a next life clown..
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by GreyLaw(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:
Mahmood Yakubu should also confesss same now and announce the authentic Winner else he will die from the curses heaped on him by Nigerians

Mahmood go live reach 100 years sef. Those men nothing dey do them.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Mitchy49(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

Mahmood go live reach 100 years sef. Those men nothing dey do them.

Tinubu is your daddy I guesa
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by press9jatv: 1:22pm On May 01, 2023
Unfortunately the police can’t find this one where he’s hiding to split his lies and propaganda as usual. It’s unfortunate, hudu must be arrested, prosecuted and jailed in the court of justice. Enough of rigging of election in this nation.
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Espelbengz(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2023
Enemy of Nigeria spotted🖕
You already know the consequences
Obi supporters the wailing losers😜
Today is May Day!!!
ASIWAJU JAGABAN is coming 😜😜😜

Onowu33:
na your entire unfortunate generations you dey talk to (animal)

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by dududgav78: 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
Mental Health Matters: Mental health is just as important as physical health. It is crucial to take care of our mental health by engaging in activities that help us relax and reduce stress, such as practicing mindfulness, spending time with loved ones, and seeking professional help when necessary. https://skincenter.nyc/services/vacuum-butt-lift/
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Jagabanarmy: 4:28pm On May 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/30/adamawa-election-i-was-under-pressure-suspended-rec-yunusa-ari-breaks-silence/

Rubbish.!.he should be arrested and prosecuted. There is no place for electoral criminals in the renewed hope of the incoming government. If you want to win election work for it not manipulating results.we want a progressive country and it's possible
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Scamburster(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2023
yarimo:
If I slap you eh
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by Decent09(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Fire on the mountain, round, round, round
Re: Adamawa Election: ‘I Was Under Pressure’ by asobo1: 9:10pm On May 01, 2023
yarimo:
Go to court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock / 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.