Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,593 members, 7,978,980 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Sex With Hepatitis B Patient. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex With Hepatitis B Patient. (333 Views)

19m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis – FG / Can An Hepatitis B Patient Work In A Bank / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Hepatitis B Patient. by Harkyn92(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Good evening wonderful people of this forum. Please i just want to hear from you guys about this. My x was lately tested positive to Hepatitis B. We didn't really break up but life put us apart so once in a while we still use to have romance and kisses is been long we had sex though (last year ending) And I read on the internet that Hepatitis B can be transmitted through sex and exchange of body fluid but you know you can't trust everything in the internet. Mind you we normally kiss in fact we missed last week Saturday.

Please what are my chances of having hepatitis B?
Re: Sex With Hepatitis B Patient. by ttobizz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Did I hear you say chances? My friend you should be choosing your rest place
Just kidding grin grin
Re: Sex With Hepatitis B Patient. by Machinegun91(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Vaccined?
Re: Sex With Hepatitis B Patient. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
E be like na your prick you take dey reason because I no sure say na you brain reason this thing come out.

(1) (Reply)

10 Bad Signs And Symptoms Of Zinc Deficiency In The Body / Urine!!! / AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT PLEASE SHARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.