Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,462 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? (18013 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? by prince22607(m): 4:33am On May 02, 2023
Nigerian now praise kleptocrat for a job welcome. It's not a must as a lecturer to sell hand out for extra income; they are other legit means to get money aside illegal means.
For me, I will go for multinational company because it will prepare your career path so well thru their training, seminars and sponsored courses.
More So, it will give u edge among other for similar opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? by stevups(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Can you imagine the shameful things you posted on a public forum??

Is it not happening? The guy is being factual here. This is what some of you do secretly. But we promise both the hand of the law will catch up with whoever indulges in such sooner than later

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? by tammie24: 8:15am On May 03, 2023
EriMma1:
Who told you Ast Lecturers position doesn't have a tight schedule?
Writing of lecture notes and 75,% of the duties of the lecturer is on you. Marking of notes and assignments will some times be pushed to you..sebi na you wan assist. God help you if the lecturer is harsh and a lazy type, You'll work under pressure.

Now, how did I know this? So many years ago, I used to take some children home lesson and their mother was an assistant lecturer. She never had time to even go through their school work or assignments because she was always preparing lesson notes. She brings it ( lecture notes) home most of the time. So I was doing both home lesson and school work for them and had to charge her extra which she paid without complaining. She had a maid and grandma was also there to help.

You better take the 350k job and learn to manage the tight schedule. That lecture job will leave you penniless under two weeks ( I earn a little above that amount, so I know) the margin is too much Biko.

Look for a good nairalander and give the lecture offer.
Veryheartlessman. Oya, job dey o.
apt
Re: Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? by Yaks02(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Bla bla bla..

Polytechnic hardly strikes..

I think the lecturing is Ok..

Very very ok
After 5 years, u get educational leave to update your cv

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Career At Etisalat Nigeria. Oshodi Call Center / should I retain or take this new job - pls advice / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.