Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,335 members, 7,923,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations (1248 Views)

Please I Need Your Sincere Suggestion And Input On This / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
This relationship of a thing is really giving me sleepless night.
(Pls forgive my depressed english)
LONG STORY CUT SHORT

My girlfriend moved in to my street, she has been seeing me daily and that have made her not to miss me like before.

I tried regaining some of my respects i ve lost to her but it becoming worse.
If we have a small argument, nxt thing she will do is to start returning all the items i gifted her both on her birthdays.

And i dont want to open my mouth to say sorry cuz if i do, she will keep loosing the respect she have 4 me.

My problem now is, how could i get her off my mind?

I keep seeing her everyday and that is making it difficult 4 me to let go of her.

As i said ITS OVER this night, if i see her tomorrow morning, i will start wanting her again.

pls help me...
this thing is eating me up.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by STARGREEN(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Both of you should fucus more on learning and mastering skills than trying to master relationship at the wrong age.

There's time for everything.
From what seems to be your worries, you are yet to establish yourself.

Worry now to master skills than to master relationship and wake up in the middle of the night and start thinking...

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nlfpmod dominique
Frontpage pls
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
I understand that it can be hard, I wish I had an advice to give.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by AsomStructures: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Until you decide in ur mind and take a stance then you're not yet ready... Na the coochie dey sweet u

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
I wish u guys understand how i feel.
I just wish...
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
AsomStructures:
Until you decide in ur mind and take a stance then you're not ready yet... Na koochie dey sweet u
i ve decided in my mind right now.

But i must surely see her tomorrow
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nia69:
I understand that it can be hard, I wish I had an advice to give.
pls what make u girls loose respect for a man?

Is it cuz of too much closeness?
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
LONG STORY CUT SHORT

My girlfriend moved in to my street, she has been seeing me daily and that have made her not to miss me like before.

If we have a small argument, nxt thing she will do is to start returning all the items i gifted her both on her birthdays.

And i dont want to open my mouth to say sorry cuz if i do, she will keep loosing the respect she have 4 me.

I keep seeing her everyday and that is making it difficult 4 me to let go of her.

As i said ITS OVER this night, if i see her tomorrow morning, i will start wanting her again.

pls help me...
Omoh,is there a way you can relocate from the area?
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

I can't speak for girls in general. Personally, if you disrespect me, I'll start loosing interest in you and I'll do the same.

Nobody should cry in my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

You can't use an experience with a lady as a yardstick. There are different girls with different mentality. Your self respect here is the most important.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
4Humanity4All:

my house rent dey expire next year
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
BRO, I really do not know how you feel. I know avoiding her could be difficult but not impossible. Find other things that interest you.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
4Humanity4All:

BRO, I really do not know how you feel. I know avoiding her could be difficult but not impossible. Find other things that interest you.
thats exactly the problem...

I cant think straight
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

I cant think straight
Toor. God will heal you oo.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
4Humanity4All:
Toor. God will heal you oo.
Ame
tnx anyway
Let me see if i could get some sleep.
I drank to stupor today. Gud nit....
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Ame

tnx anyway

Let me see if i could get some sleep.

I drank to stupor today.
Gud nit....
Goodnight. It's well.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2023
Buy herbs,nack am well.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by EastAlchemist: 3:38am On May 01, 2023
Hmmm this one is hard
Maybe the person below me has something to say
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2023
nlfpmod, let this be the first thread u will move to fp today pls.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Fahvvy: 7:07am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Because of woman? Lol undecided...
So if he was married to this girl, would you also advice him to relocate? grin...

@OP...
This is not a matter of living in the same street, cause if you were married to her, you practically would be living in the same room(s) undecided...

So it's one of three things...

1. That girl is naturally disrespectful undecided...
2. She doesn't respect you any longer (this happens when she has lost interest in being in a relationship with you and wants an out) undecided...
3. You're acting in a way that makes it difficult for her to respect you undecided...

If it is either of the first two, then cut off that relationship immediately, if not you'll only hurt yourself in future undecided...

If it's the third, then you really need to make some adjustments before she cuts you off undecided...
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Starz825(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

I cant think straight
take the pills...he na no dey hear.....

Listen up man....you are the prize....you the trophy...not her....

Real men are born to focus on their dreams ....ask yourself ...have I gotten even close to my dreams....

when you think about it , you will realize that you are wasting time over a girl who doesn't give a hoot about u....

Love is love when it's mutual...once it becomes one sided ....take back your love and take off....and go focus...

I understand those feelings....but fucck it...I trust myself....I kill her off in my head and that's it...

I break people's heart before they break mine....I'm that weird....

.. just like fine wine you even get better as you grow....you can't say same for her...she has no time but you got all the time In the world to take care of yourself and build your dreams....

go focus guy...go....and also take the pills

first rule of the red pills : Don't fall in love, so you can clearly have/see your reservations/redflags about your love interest....and to be able to deal with it accordingly.....

Second rule: Don't trust!...just create an illusion...when they start misbehaving.
or the truth start coming out to you...you wont be surprised.....you will find it easier to take off....

Third rule: you must be self sufficient to be able to do without people...esp when they want to disappear...

that's why no matter how crazy I am about a lady...I can likewise do without her......

I call myself....two-faced....I have got the carrot and the stick approach! and its working for me..

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2023
Thank u everyone...
Shout out to the two niqqas above me.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Streetmovement(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2023
Starz825:

take the pills...he na no dey hear.....

Listen up man....you are the prize....you the trophy...not her....

Real men are born to focus on their dreams ....ask yourself ...have I gotten even close to my dreams....

when you think about it , you will realize that you are wasting time over a girl who doesn't give a hoot about u....

Love is love when it's mutual...once it becomes one sided ....take back your love and take off....and go focus...

I understand those feelings....but fucck it...I trust myself....I kill her off in my head and that's it...

I break people's heart before they break mine....I'm that weird....

.. just like fine wine you even get better as you grow....you can't say same for her...she has no time but you got all the time In the world to take care of yourself and build your dreams....

go focus guy...go....and also take the pills

first rule of the red pills : Don't fall in love, so you can clearly have/see your reservations/redflags about your love interest....and to be able to deal with it accordingly.....

Second rule: Don't trust!...just create an illusion...when they start misbehaving..you will find it easier to take off....

Third rule: you must be self sufficient to be able to do without people...esp when they want to disappear...

that's why no matter how crazy I am about a lady...I can do without her as well....

I call myself....two-faced....I have got the carrot and the stick approach! and its working for me..

Wotoporiously cool speaking

He dey like say me and you dey share the same life o

On God brotherly
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Leoniine(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

Awwwww 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my God.

The web of tales just run and run and run deep.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by pansophist(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2023
You're the architect of your problem. You don't have control over your mind. You can't stand by your decision, and that's your problem.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by SPAMBOX7: 5:49pm On May 08, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i ve decided in my mind right now.

But i must surely see her tomorrow
Indulge with another girl. Thank me later
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by SPAMBOX7: 5:50pm On May 08, 2023
Nia69:
I can't speak for girls in general. Personally, if you disrespect me, I'll start loosing interest in you and I'll do the same.

Nobody should cry in my mentions.
Bitches always talking the opposite of things they can tolerate lmao
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by UcheKingsley1: 1:00am On May 09, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
LONG STORY CUT SHORT

pls help me...

Delete her contact, block her everywhere and focus on upskilling yourself. Don't let her see you finish. It's worst than heartbreak itself.
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by Banbulu: 5:18am On May 09, 2023
You're a prisoner in that relationship,
Re: Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations by rainydreamzz: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
LONG STORY CUT SHORT

pls help me...

What an idiotic foolish bastard.

A condemned wasted soul and more

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas / What Are The Bigiest Mistake Men Do Get From Women / My Female Neighbour & My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.