Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is 60,000 Naira Ok For U Weekly?info Marketin "ll Blow Ur Mind - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is 60,000 Naira Ok For U Weekly?info Marketin "ll Blow Ur Mind (752 Views)

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) / New Benq 32 Inch Flat Screen Tv 60,000 Projector 60,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 60,000 Naira Ok For U Weekly?info Marketin "ll Blow Ur Mind by fokonkwo33: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2011
This business hav always been successful if u are being guided properly. My website inroduces me and my business prperly and explains every thing including secretes u need to knw abt in info marketing that will boost ur earnings. www.splendour.ewebsite.com
Re: Is 60,000 Naira Ok For U Weekly?info Marketin "ll Blow Ur Mind by FatBusyBee(f): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2011
hi fokonkwo33

you did not give details that explain what your thread is. how much do your 'successful' biz brings in weekly, or monthly for you? that would have been an interesting read and im sure others would have chipped in how much is okay for them

i checked your website only to get dissappointed with the info [sorry mate, i was actually looking for how much you are making] but i guess you are also just a starter. -just a guess-
i couldnt actually say this is the niche you are promoting. seems you are 'general'. relationship-->traffic generation?

truthfully info mkting is pure gold ONLY if you have the RIGHT info that people are hungry to have.

please keep us updated on the forum how to achieve success with info marketing
Re: Is 60,000 Naira Ok For U Weekly?info Marketin "ll Blow Ur Mind by fokonkwo33: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2011
Dear mr fatbeebizz:, wat seem to be confusing u in my site? I own a small and successful bizz company that produces lots of stuffs, am sure you must hav read that in my website. So am willing to sell those ideas of producing to people. Thats my thread

(1) (Reply)

Get Yur Uk,malaysia And South Africa Visa With Ease. / Sewing & Branding Of Polo T-shirts @ A Very Low Price: / Waec Result Checkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.