Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,400 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Reason-Why You Just Ran Out Of 'reasons' For Not Starting A Side Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason-Why You Just Ran Out Of 'reasons' For Not Starting A Side Business (175 Views)

Bernard Madoff: The Man Who Ran The World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Dies / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics) / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason-Why You Just Ran Out Of 'reasons' For Not Starting A Side Business by BigboyMindset(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2023
Don't bother to read this if you're not already earning at least 50k per month.

You're better of reading a comic book, watching Indecency or something else. This isn't for you!

For the few hardworking folks who are already earning at least 50k per month and are looking for ways to increase their income.

This is going to be an educative one.

For most of us folks. We are so in love with our work that we miss out on important infos.

So, we foolishly think the only way to increase our income is to get a pay raise, get promoted or take a better paying job.

Robert Kiyosaki in his famous book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said: Your salary will never be enough. A salary isn't supposed to make you rich. But to keep you working.

Think about it.

What happens if you become too rich? And have enough money lying around?

Heck! If you're smart at all. You will start considering starting your own business. But you current company doesn't matter want to lose a hardworking guy/girl like you.

No company wants to start looking for a new staff every Year or month.

And the worst of all. Your new company could become a fierce competition 😉 to them.

I'm not trying to say your boss doesn't have want you to progress. Or that you need to quit your current job to start a new business far from it.

You can run a perfect Business 😉 without ever quiting your job or slacking in your duties.

How is that possible?

Well all thanks to the Internet. Here are a few businesses you can Kickstart in May 2023 with a little less than N50,000.

1) Freelancing:

Do you have a high income skill? Well you can always learn if you don't.

Skills like Copywriting (my bestie), video editing, photography, Graphics designing, IUI/UX, Programming, Writing are in massive demand.

All you've got to do is to position yourself and pitch Ideal Clients who will be happy to pay you.

Of course, learning might cost you a few bucks. PLUS getting a laptop and data costs. But it's worth it.

You see why I said you shouldnt read if you're not earning up to 50k monthly.

Since you're adamant, you might see something you can do Below :

2) Affiliate Marketing:

This the most hyped Business model in the last 12 months.

I'm not surprised if you've heard several disturbing things about it.

Here's what no one ever told you about the business model.

It's not multi-layer marketing as many people would like to make you believe 😉

It's for a fact a ethical business model if done the right way.

And as a matter of fact legit. Why esle has all those Affiliate platforms not been nabbed by the government.🙄🙄

Here's what it's all about sha😊

A person sees a product, and recommends it to another person who needs it and is willing to buy it.

I know I sound a little 😂 bias here. Maybe that's because I personally love this model.

Because it's one of the only two business models you can start without renting a shop, employing a staff or having a Large capital to start.

And the ROI is huge too. Because your income is not fixed.

The more you sell the more you can earn.

Sounds good already? Wait for the next one:

3) Mini-importation:

A traditional Business model my eastern brothers have always used.

It's pretty simple and straight forward.

Here's a quick sneak-in to what it's all about.

You look for a product that's gonna sell well. You order it for a cheap price 😉 you can call it wholesale price.

And resell it a neck-breaking profit margins.

Imagine getting a product for N300 each and selling it for N1100 here in Nigeria. Sometimes the margin can be even wider.

Now you see why..you next street Mr. Importer and Exporter is super rich.

Well there you go.

The next one can make you a little 😉 angry. But it's completely legal too

4) Local Dropshiping:

Cool Business 👌😎

But you've got to be smart 😉 too. If you're gonna hit the market running.

Let me explain exactly how it works.

You only have to do a lot of research on the market you intend to sell to.

And uncover what people will be willing to pay for. The research process is pretty simple.

All you've gotta do is to listen to what the market is saying.

Yes it's that simple. Just that, listening skill is what of the rarest skills in the 21st century. Only 1 out of every 100 people can be considered a good listener.

Let's not miss the point here Sha 😌

So,I was talking about how you can find what people are willing to buy.

You do this by what we can call 'market research' I don't want to bore you with marketing terms.. okay?

But you get what I mean. Once you find what people are genuinely interested in buying.

Alll you gotta do right after that is to fucking sell it.
But wait, not so soon.

There's something you should do before 😉 that.

Once you find a product that's promising. I mean a product you think that a lot of people are willing to pay for. And like I said these are in most times unusual products

The next thing to do is to find a supplier aka seller abi manufacturer you can get the products from.

If I'm to explain it in process. I would say:

Step 1: Find a product People want to buy
Step2: Find a supplier that can supply you the product.

(Hint: find more than one supplier in case you get a lot of orders or one supplier fumbles)
Step 3: Market the life out of the product.

The marketing is the key thing here. But not to worry. There's always a shortcut if you don't like Marketing.🤗

So there you have it.

Four businesses you can start in 2023 with little less than 50k and just 2 hours per day.

I hope you got something. Let me know if you have any questions 😊 in the comments below

(1) (Reply)

Best Export Rates I Have Seen So Far / Personal Assistant Needed For An Interior Design Firm / Learn How You Can Earn $500-$1000 Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.