Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,779 members, 7,945,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

“so Sorry I Couldn’t Meet Every One Of You As Planned” – Ayra Starr, Cancels.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “so Sorry I Couldn’t Meet Every One Of You As Planned” – Ayra Starr, Cancels.... (461 Views)

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“so Sorry I Couldn’t Meet Every One Of You As Planned” – Ayra Starr, Cancels.... by AfricanGlitz(f): 9:46am On May 01, 2023
“So Sorry I Couldn’t Meet Every One Of You As Planned” – Ayra Starr, Cancels Nationwide Shows In The U.S As She Is Hospitalized

Nigerian singer, Sarah Aderibigbe, popularly known as Ayra Starr, has canceled all her shows in different cities of the United States over ill health.

Ayra Starr was also billed to perform at the ‘Something In The Water Concert’ in Virginia City alongside ASAP Rocky, Busta Rhymes, and a host of other top stars.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/05/01/so-sorry-i-couldnt-meet-every-one-of-you-as-planned-ayra-starr-cancels-nationwide-shows-in-the-u-s-as-she-is-hospitalized/

Re: “so Sorry I Couldn’t Meet Every One Of You As Planned” – Ayra Starr, Cancels.... by Barnabas02(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2023
Since you have a smartphone and access to the internet, what's stopping you from making money online legitimately🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️?
To know more kindly reach out to me on Whatsapp👉234+8034078500

(1) (Reply)

Worst Betrayal,she Is A Home Wrécker & Husband Snátcher Gistlover Expose Rocka / “we Have Spent Over N10million On Actors Health Issues” Mr Latin Reavels (video) / “how A Fake Prophet Allegedly Deceived Yul Edochie” Gistlover Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.