Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Please Nairalanders, I Need A Job Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Nairalanders, I Need A Job Urgently (989 Views)

I Need A Job Urgently / Pls Nairalanders, I Neede Job Urgently, Any Job Will Do / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need A Job Urgently by Jincheng: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2011
I need a job urgently. I live in Apapa axis, 29yrs, Male, Benue State origin, i can work anywhere in the Island, Apapa, Lekki etc. I can also work outside Lagos so far the job is a bit good.
I'm a graduate of Accounting from a Federal polytechnic, i did my NYSC far back in 2008, i could not further my education to the next level due to financial constraints. Ever since my graduation, i've being over used by my previous employers, though i work as a SECURITY MAN hoping to be Converted in Future as one of their Staff, i'm no longer comfortable wit the Job as the pay is so to take me alone before the month runs out.
Please Nairalanders, anyone with useful information on how to take a Job should be contact me through my email address; simonpetermag@ymail.com;
phone number; 07026124997.
I can start work Immediately.
Thanks for your usual support.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need A Job Urgently by Otunbakay(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2011
I really feel ur pain it's quite unfortunate how things have come to be in this country imagine since 08 still not sure where the job would come from. Without wanting 2 frightened u it will interest u 2 know that there are people who 've graduated since 01 that 're yet 2 get a job and no where 2 raise capital 2 start something on their own. Can nigerians go on like this and allow our rulers 2 continue 2 live in heaven on earth at our collective expence? Like we dont count and 're not human. REVOLUTION yes a well structured and articulated revolution is the way out 2 return 2 the dream of our founding fathers and buy back this nation 4 d general good of d citizens of this highy blessed and rich country of ours. I pray u get the help u need 2 get the job of ur dream.I really feel ur pain it's quite unfortunate how things have come to be in this country imagine since 08 still not sure where the job would come from. Without wanting 2 frightened u it will interest u 2 know that there are people who 've graduated since 01 that 're yet 2 get a job and no where 2 raise capital 2 start something on their own. Can nigerians go on like this and allow our rulers 2 continue 2 live in heaven on earth at our collective expence? Like we dont count and 're not human. REVOLUTION yes a well structured and articulated revolution is the way out 2 return 2 the dream of our founding fathers and buy back this nation 4 d general good of d citizens of this highy blessed and rich country of ours. I pray u get the help u need 2 get the job of ur dream.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need A Job Urgently by Jincheng: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
@otumbakay,
U said it all, getting a Job in Nigeria has turned a nightmare to some Nigerian graduates, it came to a point that Travel agents tends to prey/scam on applicants collecting money for a Job they knw they can't get for their clients. Some dubious agents went as far as advertising on National dailies, Submit your CV's with some companies, no reply after submission, end of story. i don't knw what else to do, i can't continue living wit female sisters in her one room apartment at this age, just feed up with 9ja, but do i've other options? I toiled hard to put mysf tru school, Served the Country all in the Name of NYSC in a Remote Village without Electricity & water, i can't go into any crime, i'm beginning to regret why i went to sch, most of my friends who picked up Federal Govt jobs are better off than mysf with Certificates justling around without Job.
May God help us all.

Simonpetermag@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Typing Jobs, Online Data Posting, Part Time : / I Need The Names Of The Past Winners Of The Nuga Games Since Inception / Im Tired Of Contract Bank Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.