Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married (23845 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Allisgud: 1:39pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
PLS I NEED ADVICE .Am on a crossroad..i know i have to settle down soonest but i also desperately need to buy a new car.I HAVE BEEN USING MY OLD CAR FOR 10YRS NOW
Both are not achievement,only if the car is fetching u money on a daily basis,that's an achievement
And if that woman u marry to is ur dream woman and she loves u back equally! otherwise both are just liabilities
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
PLS I NEED ADVICE .Am on a crossroad..i know i have to settle down soonest but i also desperately need to buy a new car.I HAVE BEEN USING MY OLD CAR FOR 10YRS NOW

If you are torn between buying a car and getting married, do none. you are not ready for the expense that comes with both. Save you your money and keep hustling
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Paulnoma(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Get your priorities right.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by LordIsaac(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2023
At a point in my life, I was faced with both choices. I settled with the latter, and oh, I've been blessed beyond measure. I got more than three times what I had within the first year of that decision.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by micxwell(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Read my post again.
I wanted to throw my shoes at the guy. Dem go just jump enter comment section without understanding; Parlour Wedding, e go dey mention Hall.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by seanwilliam(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

Are you married?
no. I am not.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by MasterTeeUSA: 1:45pm On May 02, 2023
Buy a Land legit and start building...then marry...you need to try to build your house before kids set in. Maintain your car...Also build your house with 2 or more self contained to generate income

GEJDHERO:
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Samuel807(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2023
Bro don't let anyone confiscate you, get a car now while you can, bride price no dey go up as car prices dey increase everyday, you can get married with less than 2m but won't get a good ride for 2m, also this will project you for better opportunities and once you marry to buy a car fit no easy oooo. Got my first car for 250k in 2019 before acquiring landed properties and since 2019 till date I have owned and driven 7 different cars by the grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by asobo1: 1:46pm On May 02, 2023
You are in a serious conundrum.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

They will take care of their mom and niglect the father....
Ever heard of the saying..." No Smoke without fire"?
......then I guess the father got some questions to answer....
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Nusooo: 1:46pm On May 02, 2023
Just do the first thing, psychologically whenever there is a what-to-do-list, first thing is the most important to the people that list it
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Bkdson2121: 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

They are all liability assets that comes with a cost. So be wise in the decision making Sir
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
BossLA:

U done buy land?
i get my own house
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
Dzzzz:
..Abeg your advice no clear road..
I wasn't advicing anybody sir!......"To him who will, ways are not wanting "
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by AntiWailer: 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
buy ur car bro.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 1:49pm On May 02, 2023
JustforMen:
Buy your car, my brother!

Atleast you can always 'ride' that one without any wahala
Lol abi
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by obembet(f): 1:50pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Buy new car... But if you not want make Ogun kill you, don't try to sleep with someone daughter o... Anytime konji dey worry u, sleep with your car werey... Ur mate don born finish
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by alibiz: 1:50pm On May 02, 2023
From your writeup you are not getting married now so go for your new car
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by AlphaHakimi: 1:52pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Please buy a new car. You can always get married when you want. Do not be in a rush to get married. In the end, we all know what we are doing.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 1:52pm On May 02, 2023
spiralwedge:
None. Both are liabilities, get a landed property instead or an investment account
How does the investment account work?
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by blingxx(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Just impregnate her and buy your ride cool nothing dey happen ... You will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by blingxx(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2023
obembet:

Buy new car... But if you not want make Ogun kill you, don't try to sleep with someone daughter o... Anytime konji dey worry u, sleep with your car werey... Ur mate don born finish

Who be this one .. pple that have been knacking steadily
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by edunaragold(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2023
Alaye buy car ,woman too mumu,buy car and u fit marry without money or scope her before u know it she done carry bellle
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by BossLA: 1:56pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
i get my own house
So u need the car
Dont spend that money on marriage plss

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by N3TRAL: 1:57pm On May 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
no. I am not.

Okay. You sound like a wealthy man. Are you very rich?
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 1:59pm On May 02, 2023
Ransomware:

If you are torn between buying a car and getting married, do none. you are not ready for the expense that comes with both. Save you your money and keep hustling
inflation dey oo
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by omoredia: 1:59pm On May 02, 2023
Marry first. With a good wife u will have a good car before ur first child. My personal experience
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Sunnymatey(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2023
Buy yourself a new ride first
You can then start the marriage arrangement bit by bit.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by goalsplanners: 2:00pm On May 02, 2023
There are various scenarios this can play out
1. better you marry a good woman than buy a car you are not sure about
2. better to buy a good car than marry a woman you are not sure about
3. better to split the money and buy a smaller car and still have something for marriage
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by coputa(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2023
The logic here is clear and straight forward The most important reason for marriage is for procreation and a help mate.
The fruits from the marriage (children) will grow as you are getting older.
You can buy a car anytime and at any age but you cannot marry any time and at any age.As time ticks, the palmwine gets stronger.Go and marry ,buy the car at a later date.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GoodbutBadguy: 2:00pm On May 02, 2023
akwesenana:
A wife and a car.

Both are liablieties.

One can be converted to an asset though. smiley
You nor get joy u dey use style say 9ja babes nor get valuegrin
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by zedegit: 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Both are liabilities. Do you have your own house or are you a tenant?

Use it to start your house building project if you haven't done so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.