Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Your Idea Of An Ideal Nikkah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Your Idea Of An Ideal Nikkah (1395 Views)

The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / Nikkah Nikkah Nikkah! Muhsin Ibrahim. / An-Nikkah: Those Who Did, Those Who Didnt, those with date(Jarus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Idea Of An Ideal Nikkah by olsmade(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2011
Most of us, insha Allah will be crossing this bridge in the near future if we already haven't. I want to know what your take on an ideal nikkah is especially in dis environment where a lot of cultural factors come into play - wedding rings, music, alcohol, free - mixing of the sexes.
Re: Your Idea Of An Ideal Nikkah by olsmade(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
shocked
Re: Your Idea Of An Ideal Nikkah by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
No stress so far you dnt go against the laws of Allah and you dnt allow people to cause you to sin,as some stubborn people might still want to sneak alcohol into the party, you just have to be diplomatic when it comes with family issues,but still stand your grounds incase the right of Allah is to be violated.

May Allah bless your intending marriage.
Re: Your Idea Of An Ideal Nikkah by olawalebabs(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2011
As for me any traditional or cultural aspect that does not go against the teaching of islam, i'll surely take it. Normally, friday is reserve for engagement (one aspect of marriage i enjoy most). Saturday for nikkah and the walimat.

(1) (Reply)

Ruling On Congratulating One Another On Fridays - Sheikh Solih Fawzaan / Muslims Denied Place of Worship in Rivers State University / Greeting In Islam And Evils Of Prostration In Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.